Their September 17th

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I think they've got something now, I hope...^^'

Hello?

Ah, hello

How was the chat?

Ah, I couldn't say any words

Oops, silly girl

How should I do?

Take it easy, it will be fine

 

NaLiz and ChoMi were put to work as the dishwashers as JungHi and 2Eun were cooking the dinner. SoGeum, HaJoo,and KaYoung were setting up the table, chairs, and black and silver decorations.

Sorry Nana, your decoration theme was rejected.

The maknae pairs were bonding quite nicely, as they complained about their equally immature unnies.

Erine, Hyemi, and Minha would be our lovebirds waitresses. Sungah and Kyungri would help their Hyuna unnie prepare for the date, while Jooyeon and Uee would help their Hyunie-yah prepare.

And most likely have to keep her from running away out of fear and shyness.

Time to make their ship 2Hyun official, and yes, everyone was quite proud of themselves for making that up.

 

Today I also let out a sigh while waking up,

Why did I do so yesterday?

The words I'd prepared, could not be said

Like a fool, with a hesitating face, turned away without saying anything

How stupid I was

(used to be firmly hidden)

My heart is growing bigger, but if I could see you,

Like a child, it would get smaller again

 

"Yah! Why do I have to go out again?! I just dropped Joohyunie off at her house." Hyuna was content to relax and think of romantic ways to confess to her Joohyunie.

"Look unnie, do you love our little bunny? As in more than a fellow member? This isn't just some passing fancy to you, right?" Sungah suddenly asked seriously, ignoring Hyuna's complaint.

Though she was surprised at the sudden change of mood, Hyuna did answer her fellow muse seriously.

"More than I thought I would. You know how you just want to take care of Joohyunie, because she's the fragile clumsy type? I want to do that and protect her, and just make her smile every day, for as long as she wants me to. But not just as her unnie. I want her to count on me as her unnie, life partner, and as her most important person."

"Wow... I never realized how cheesy you are, unnie." Kyungri replied teasingly, though she was satisfied with her answer.

"I know right, I swear my toes and fingers just curled at the cheesiness." Sungah joined in with the teasing. At least they wouldn't have to worry about their unnie hurting their baby.

"Yah! I was just being honest!" Hyuna retorted.

"Arasseo, arasseo. Now go get dressed in something nice. You're having dinner with Bunny-ah in a bit." Sungah said, pushing Hyuna into her room.

"Not too fancy unnie! Something dressy casual!" Kyungri called out through the door.

"Arasseo." 

 

I could not sleep in the empty room (I'm missing you)

and imagining I'm with you (again and again)

though you might not know as you've fallen asleep

Someday I want to tell you (my heart)

all of my aching heart, as if it's nothing

I want to hold your hand, tightly

Today I'm dreaming again, in which you're lying next to me

pillowing your head on your arm, then closing your eyes, how sweet

In my dream, your breath tickles me very softly

Would I wake up from the time being with you? I'm afraid of it

 

Meanwhile with our bunny in her house...

"What do you mean I'm having dinner with Hyuna unnie?!" Julie asked in a panic after her Yujin unnie told her to change. She was ready to just chill at home with her adeuls and watch a movie. "Oh no, this is a date isn't it? Nope, I suddenly feel really sick." Julie started fake coughing, pretending to feel faint.

"Give me a second with her, Yujinie." Jooyeon finally said, Uee kissing both sisters on the cheek before waiting in the living room.

"Hyunie-yah, would it really be so bad to confess your feelings to Hyuna?" Jooyeon asked after pulling her baby sister into a hug, calming her down. "Is it because of her age? I know that us 29-year-olds think about marriage and kids..."

"Aniyo, I wouldn't mind marrying young and having kids. It's just..."

Jooyeon waited patiently for her sister to get her words out.

"What if me and unnie do start dating, and we don't work out in the end? I don't want that to affect our friendship. If not confessing means keeping the close bond we have now, then I'd rather keep my heart's words silent." Julie spoke quietly into her sister's chest.

"That won't do, remember what a certain 16-year-old told me over Skype when I said the same about Yujinie?"

"...no." That was so long ago...

"Unnie, even if she didn't return your feelings, which I doubt she doesn't, she'd still be in your life somehow. Your bond is too strong to break over that. Remember that?"

"But Hyuna unnie and I aren't you and Yujin unnie..."

"That's true, you're not. You're my cute little Hyunie-yah, who's a lot braver than she thinks, who's going to follow the wise advice of her younger self. If all else fails, your unnies have your back. I'm still behind you, arasseo?"

"...arasseo, I'll go get ready."

"That's my Hyunie-yah, unnie already set an outfit out for you. We'll wait for you in the living room." Jooyeon kissed her on the forehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter