Still With You

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really do love their Sleepless Night comeback, and the Secret track on the mini album is equally title track worthy. Why haven't they won No. 1 yet?!?! It's an injustice, I say, injustice!!!

September 2015

 

It was a thrilling day strangely

At the moment you took my mind as if you stole it

I don't know how you noticed

Why did it make me laugh just as I got possessed by something?

I wanted to lean on you, I want to lean on you

 

It was now late September, and the muses were back once again with a new mini album. And for the first time ever, they had a music video where they all had to act a bit and they had to record the title track at Brave ENT.

They were all a little nervous about it, as only Minha had some acting experience in her drama Plus Nine Boys, but they wanted to try their best for themselves and their loyal MINEs.

Their newest title track Sleepless Night (Can't Sleep, Am Hungry) had them all acting like they were missing a lover they broke up with.

Which was kind of hard to do, seeing as they were all secretly in a happy relationship and what not.

"You miss him! Act like you're missing him!" The director yelled out, trying to get everyone to mimic the feeling of sadness and regret of letting the right one go.

Instead, the director ended up making them crack up laughing (Hyuna especially). The sight of him making big exaggerated gestures was just too funny.

Eventually they all got their acting parts of the mv filmed. Minha had the main role while the rest of her members all played different versions of herself missing their ex.

Kyungri had a bed scene with 5 male models, one having to touch her shoulder, making her give him a displeased look as he wasn't her ex. Her prop was a couple ring.

Keumjo had a scene trying on lipstick and wiping them all off, before finding an old used lipstick (representing the ex) and being happy with that.

Hyuna had a scene in a room filled with perfume, where she doesn't like the smell of any of them before she settles on the old scent she used before.

Sojin had a scene where she was trying on brand new heels, falling over when she tried walking in them, before sticking with her old pair.

Sungah had a scene where she was vomiting into a toilet, her prop being a couple watch.

Hyemi had a scene where she was trying on dresses for a date, before she finally chooses the one her ex bought.

Erine had a scene where she was calling her ex on the phone, with it always going to voicemail.

And the maknae Julie (now with dark blue hair, the opposite of her Keumjo unnie's pink) had a scene where she was sitting in a filled bathtub (wearing an oversized grey sweater, mind you) and reading her ex's love letter, before she tears it in half and cries into her knees.

The director, her unnies, and she herself were surprised at just how well she did with her part, having got it done in the least amount of takes compared to her unnies.

"Your unnies have to learn a thing or two from you, Julie-yah. You must've had some experience with losing a boyfriend, eh?" The director praised her as she got out of the bathtub, thanking him when a staff member passed her a towel and some tissue to wipe her tears.

"Aniyo, I'm still learning a lot from unnies. And I really don't have any experience with that, hee hee. I just thought of something really sad." Julie modestly replied.

"Uri Julie-yah's too modest. With how pretty you are, I'm sure you'll have boys chasing after you soon. And dramas casting you." The director complimented her.

"The boys will have to get her unnies' permission first, of course." Hyuna said, sidling up to her little star. "Joohyunie did great, I'm sure dramas will cast you soon." Hyuna pat her bunny's head affectionately.

"Thanks unnie." Julie said, lightly blushing. The rest of her NamYu unnies came upon her and all praised her for her acting skill as well, pinching her cheek or ruffling her hair affectionately.

And finally, Minha would wake up from her dreamlike state and see a half Sojin, the current her, in bed with a couple ring.

So it was all an out-of-body experience for Minha.

 

You come close to me slowly, I come close to you slowly

I push and pull you as I pretend not thus, I'm a bit awkward

You come close to me slowly, I come close to you slowly

You made my heart flutter

I love you

My memories are still palpitating like that,

I'm so thankful that you're my man

I love you

I'm still making memories like this

I'm still in love with you

 

Originally, the director was gonna have Julie be the one in bed with Minha. But Hyuna managed to talk him out of it, instead having Sojin have the role, and half to boot!

Sojin, though uncomfortable (and more than annoyed with her unnie for pawning the role off on her, just because of her jealousy issue) managed to play her part professionally.

Hyuna was just happy that it wasn't her Byulie that had to be half in bed with Minha.

Until the director instead had the maknae have a bathtub scene half-clothed in an oversized sweater. Hyuna wasn't pleased about that, only she was allowed to see her Byulie-yah all wet or in any state of undress.

And yes, she meant it the other way as well, being the big byuntae she was.

Julie just went with it, intending to do her best, whichever scene she was given.

Sojin felt no remorse for her overly jealous unnie, Hyuna unnie was asking for it when she was offering up anyone but Julie and Minha to be the half exposed one.

"At least I don't have the scene with the 5 shirtless models, unnie." Julie said, trying to lift a sulking Hyuna's mood and succeeding.

"Hey, Bunny-ah. Why don't we switch lines? Then I'll be the one in the bathtub, and you'll be the one being touched by the models." Kyungri then mentioned teasingly, ruining Hyuna's good mood.

"I was wondering, what was Byulie-yah thinking about that made her cry like that? It was really convincing, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter