My Scaredy Cat

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you haven't seen their episodes of NamYu Cast you should, because they're all hilarious dorks~ And you can figure out just who the scaredy cat is here ^^'

Take it away our cute Hayoungie ^o^

Someone please teach me

I don't really know what love is yet

Where did it come from? How and why?

You make my heart flutter

Why am I like this?

 

"Unnie..." Julie started, breaking Hyuna from her thoughts of punishing their idiotic friends and members. "I'm not perfect, so I can't promise that I won't ever hurt you unintentionally. But what I can promise, is to always try to work things out with you, so that there won't be any misunderstanding between us. And I promise to give you all the love and happiness you deserve unnie."

Julie's face quickly turned red, making her break the embrace and turn around, holding her burning face. "Omo! What am I doing? Suddenly kissing unnie like that, she must think I'm some kind of byuntae now. Eotteokhae~"

With a playful grin, Hyuna back hugged her blushing embarrassed little dongsaeng. "Joohyunie~ saranghae. Unnie loves you, even if you're a little kissing monster~"

"I am not, unnie~" Julie protested, before giving up and turning around to return the hug properly. "Nado saranghae. Could you be my girlfriend, unnie?"

"Omo! Uri Joohyunie's so direct~" Hyuna , unable to resist teasing the easily embarrassed maknae, the sight of her bright red face adorable. She tightened her hold on her cute little lover when she tried to escape again. "Of course, unnie would love to. But only if you'll be this moon's little star."

Hyuna broke the embrace to grab something from her purse. "Will you let me be your moon and winter child?" She dangled a moon and star charm necklace in front of Julie. "Because I already see you as both to me."

"Alright, from now on, you're my moon and I'll be your winter child as well, unnie." The newly dubbed 2Hyun put their couple necklaces on for each other, before After School, Apink, and the rest of 9MUSES rushed into the room.

"Uri Bunny-ah's all grown up now!!!" 9MUSES crowded around their baby, attacking her with hugs, cheek pinches, and ruffling her hair.

"Unnies!!!"

"Let's have that talk now, Hyuna-ssi." Both After School and Apink took Hyuna aside for a little chat, on just what would happen if she ever hurt their Hyunie/Bunny or put anything but happy tears on her face.

You would think big sister Jooyeon's threat would be the scariest, but it was actually Apink maknae Hayoung's threat that was the most disturbing and scariest. Something about a bag, rope, fish blood, and a shark. Who knows where'd she get all that from...

Let it be said again, Oh Hayoung was a bit (a lot) messed up in the head.

Sorry, I meant an evil genius mastermind.

No, she didn't make me say that for her (she did).

What? Don't mess with her loved ones, or else pay the consequences.

The following months until July, 9MUSES were busy preparing for their upcoming summer comeback. All of them had dyed their hair in some way, Keumjo's, Sojin's, Hyuna's, Minha's, Sungah's, and Julie's being the most drastic.

Julie worked hard on keeping up with her unnies for the new choreography, all of them helping out their slow bunny.

Hyuna stayed after practice to help out her little girlfriend (she just loved calling Joohyunie that) the most. Though Julie did protest that at first, she didn't want her moon unnie missing out on precious sleep because of her ineptness.

"I like spending time with you, Byulie-yah. All the better if it's helping you out at the same time. Wae? Do you not want your unnie here?" Hyuna would then pout.

At her unnie's use of her favorite pet name (only when it was the two of them alone, Hyuna didn't want anyone else using her baby's special nickname that she made up) and rarely seen aegyo, Julie would give up on arguing any further.

"Ani, it's not that. I like spending time with unnie too. Arasseo, you win Moonie unnie. Could you help me out with this step here?"

Hyuna of course did just that, she loved it when her little Byulie-yah called her by her favorite pet name. Although Julie only had the courage to do so when they were alone, which was fine with Hyuna. Their members would totally about it or take Julie's nickname for their own use.

Byulie-yah was her special name for Joohyunie, she wouldn't share that with anyone. She wouldn't share her Joohyunie herself either, except with their four cat children of course. Joohyunie was her star, and no one else's.

Anyway, as for their dance practice after hours, Julie had begun to pick up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter