100th Day Anniversary

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm... how to steal you away to celebrate your 100th day anniversary without everyone else butting in?

And debating whether or not she wants her baby Hyunie-yah to do grown up things or stay cutely innocent...

Can we call ourselves lovers now?

Will people who see us flutter too?

Should I just turn back all our times together?

How can I love you more?

Why am I like this? 2x

 

Though they were busy with Hurt Locker promotions, Hyuna still wanted to do something for their 100 day anniversary. Even though her Byulie-yah had already told her that it was okay if they didn't celebrate as they were too busy.

She loved that her Byulie was understanding, but Hyuna had already bought them cute matching couple rings to go with their necklaces and a small cake for two.

Now she just had to find a small pocket of time just for them two.

Luckily enough for her, her little star had mentioned going on a quick coffee date just to relax and take their minds off work.

Nothing big, Julie just wanted to spend some time with her moon really.

So, Hyuna had gone over to their favorite cafe early to order their favorite drinks to go and brought them over to her house. She then called her baby over to her house to have one of their normal stay-at-home dates, usually at her's or Julie's house.

"I already bought our drinks, come over~"

"Arasseo, I'm bringing our adeuls over too. See you soon, unnie. Saranghae~"

"Nado saranghae~ Get here quickly, you know unnie hates being away from her Byulie too long."

"Arasseo, arasseo. Bye~"

Julie made it speedily, in about 20 minutes, with some pastries from the cafe.

"Unnie, I'm here! Open the door, will you? Uri adeuls are getting impatient." Julie rapped on the door. She heard rapid footsteps behind the door before it opened. "Hi unnie." Julie stepped inside, letting Choco and Leo out of the cat carrier after she closed the door.

"Byulie-yah! You took too long!" Hyuna whined with a pout, greeting her adeuls. "Hi Byulie~" She then greeted her baby, a silly grin on her face.

"Mianhe. I was getting some of our favorite pastries at the cafe. I have chocolate croissants, forgive me?" Julie asked cutely, hands clapped together with one eye closed.

"Aigoo~ you know I can't stay mad at my Byulie for too long." Hyuna pulled her little lover into a tight hug, pecking her on the lips real quickly. Julie shyly returned the affection, lightly blushing.

"Oh, unnie. I got you some groceries, last time I was here you were low on some stuff. I didn't forget our daughters, of course." Julie left the embrace, putting groceries away in the fridge and cabinets diligently.

"Uri Byulie-yah's such a good maknae! Unnie's proud of you~"

"Aniyo, just trying to be a good wifey." Julie then froze once she realized what she just absentmindedly replied with. "Not that! I mean, girlfriend! Maknae! Ah ha, that's what I said."

"That's not what I heard." Hyuna said teasingly, trapping a stuttering bunny against the kitchen window. "Does my Byulie-yah want to be called wifey?"

"... only if it's by Moonie unnie. If unnie's alright with that..." Julie replied shyly, looking down.

"That's what unnie wants too. Because you're my wifey, and I'm yours. One day in the future as well." Hyuna tilted Julie's head up, giving her a sweet kiss that she returned.

"One day, unnie. For now, being your unofficial wifey is enough."

"It's enough for me too. Although... we should start practicing some wifely duties for the future, you know?" Hyuna asked that jokingly, not expecting a response.

"... I know. If unnie still wants to, I'm ready for that step. Although...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter