Hanging Out With Keric & Friends

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is why we love our adorkable Keric MCs and their equally dorky English speaking friends.

^~^ James oppa finds it hilarious though... On to the chapter!!!

You know how I feel but you pretend you don't

You use an excuse, saying we were always friends

You just let it pass like that

 

Their guest starring on After School Club was a fun and interesting experience. Apparently their fans saw Hyuna unnie as an "Older Brother", "Loyal", "Definition of y", and "Cat Lady".

Julie understood the last three, but she didn't see her unnie as an oppa. Well, in terms of reliability, her unnie was like an oppa in that sense. Kind of like Eunji unnie...

Hyemi got "Pretty Forehead", "Angelic Smile", "W.C.D.P.H.M", and "Boss". If you didn't know what the third one meant, it meant world class pro dancer Pyo Hyemi, a nickname she had back when she was a trainee.

Keumjo got "Sungah's Baby", "Angelic Voice", "Too Quiet", and "Trot Queen". They all disagreed with the "too quiet", Keumjo definitely wasn't. If anything, Julie felt she fit that description more than her unnie.

Sungah got "Hyuna's Wife", "Helpful Person", "Laid-back", and "Dorky". Though Julie did feel jealous at the first description, she understood where fans got that idea. She was still too shy and awkward around her unnie, on and off camera.

Sungah was totally a dorky unnie, though.

Kyungri was seen as a "Teddy Bear", "Cute Pabo", "Goddess", and "Fan-service Queen".

Sojin got "Looks Cold but is Actually Crazy", "Marilyn Monroe", "AOA's Jimin Look-alike", and "Killer Wink".

Minha got "Innocent Looking", "BTS Jin Look-alike", "Looks Like Royalty", and "Alpaca".

Erine was "Perfect Body Ratio", "Funny", "Crazy", and "Mature".

And finally Julie was seen as "NamYu's Baby", "Ulzzang", "Natural Aegyo", and "Unlucky Bunny". Her unnies all agreed with everything, making their maknae whine in protest, her aegyo coming out. Her unnies and the two MCs found her adorable.

Sure she seemed to fall prey to Sungah's, Erine's, Hyemi's, and Minha's pranks a lot (they were never set for her, by the way), but that was all accidents!!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, so to speak.

They later split up into 2 teams to challenge each other, Julie choosing to sit this one out so that there would be an equal amount of members on each side.

That, and to prevent Erine unnie and Hyuna unnie (who were the team captains of A and B respectively) from fighting over who would get her like children.

Yes, her unnies were mature like that.

The first game was the rappers and vocalists switching parts in Drama. Hyemi and Hyuna did pretty good with rapping, while Erine and Sungah were their entertaining dorky selves.

The second game was Drama Cute Dance Version, Sojin and Minha both trying to outcute the other.

The third and last game was a seduction concept photo with Keric MCs. Eric took a picture with Kyungri and Hyemi, and Kevin took a picture with Keumjo and Minha.

Team Hyuna/B had Sojin appeal for votes cutely with aegyo, while Team Erine/A had Keumjo do the same.

They then had more hangouts with their international MINEs, one hangout with a male fan from Canada had our Bunny steaming in jealousy. She knew as idols they had to do fanservice, didn't mean she liked hearing her Hyuna unnie proposing to someone else.

Yes, she knew she had it bad, if it were jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter