We Have Idol Friends Now?!?

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're so selfish (you're so pretty)

My lips are being so easy girl (oh special girl)

Whatever you do, you melt me

Whatever anyone says, you're #1

It's obvious but this is a confession for you

 

9MUSES were surprised when the members of After School and Kahi burst into the house loudly.

"Joohyun-ah!"

"Hyunie~ we missed you!"

The girls all crowded around their little Julie, either hugging her or ruffling her hair in greeting.

"Unnies! I didn't know you were coming over." Julie said in surprise, but she was happy to see them.

"Jooyeon unnie said she was having a little party with you, so of course we had to visit our little Hyunie." Nana answered, still cuddling up to Julie, nuzzling her cheek with the bunny's. Lizzy had to pull her girlfriend off of Julie so that everyone else had their turn with her.

Just in time too, seeing as Hyuna nearly erupted with jealousy at the closeness between her Joohyunie and Nana-ssi.

"Yah! I'm the one who called you over, yet you all came for Hyunie-yah?!" Jooyeon exclaimed with annoyance.

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Pretty much."

Her former members easily replied, making Jooyeon pout.

Being the good girlfriend she was, Uee easily cheered her up with a quick peck on the lips.

"Aigoo~ we still love you Jooyeonie."

"Speak for yourself, unnie." Lizzy meronged at Jooyeon, before running away to avoid punishment from her annoyed unnie.

Julie could only sigh at the familiar sight. "Oh, unnies. Meet NamYu unnies."

"Hana, deul, set. Annyeonghaseyo, 9MUSES imnida." All of the model-dols introduced themselves nervously with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, After School imnida." After School, minus a busy Lizzy at the moment, greeted them back graciously.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Kahi imnida. Formerly of After School as well." Kahi greeted them.

9MUSES had to restrain their excitement, they finally had more friends!! After many years of their debut they finally had more idol friends!!! This was a day to celebrate, all thanks to their baby maknae.

Although... if Nana-ssi was that affectionate and close to her Joohyunie, Hyuna could handle having no idol friends. The rest of her members happily conversed with their fellow girl group, feeling none of the jealousy that their unnie was.

 

This is a confession for you

But sometimes, I feel like it's a typical love

How do you feel right now?

I'm still waiting for your answer

When we're all hanging out

My friends already noticed the weird air between us

When I randomly run into you on the street

The awkward exchange of looks become a habit

If you feel the same way as me

If your feelings are growing

Don't be scared, let's love even more

If someone takes a step back, let's catch each other

 

Once the food came, of course everyone became more rowdy at the sight of chicken, pizza, kimbap, and tteokbokki. Both spicy and mild, Jooyeon knew her sister's taste after all. Julie thanked her Yeonie unnie profusely when she saw her favorite fried chicken there, showering her unnie with hugs and kisses.

Her NamYu unnies made a mental note to buy coconut bubble tea and fried chicken for when they wanted their maknae's affection.

Hyuna just wondered why she hadn't thought of that in the first place.

Of course, what was food without a show?

Unfortunately that meant After School and 9MUSES forcing Julie to entertain them with her guitar or keyboard, they weren't picky.

Only Kaeun wasn't forcing her Hyunie unnie to do it. She was the sweet considerate dongsaeng to Julie after all. Really she was the only dongsaeng to Julie in the room, honestly.

"Bwo?! Why can't we just turn on some music or put on the karaoke machine?!" She wasn't some kind of entertainer, oh wait...

"Because uri Hyunie's live music is better." Raina declared, patting Julie's head like a puppy. The rest of her unnies agreed with Raina.

"Please Joohyunie~ your adeuls want to hear their umma too~" Hyuna pleaded cutely, holding up a cutely yawning Choco.

Surprisingly, both cats warmed up to Hyuna quickly, making her cheer mentally in victory. Her future adeuls accepted her as their umma already!

It took them a bit to get used to everyone else. Maybe it was because Hyuna unnie had Moya and Hoya?

"Aish, fine. Let me get my guitar first." Julie couldn't refuse her Hyuna unnie and babies. Especially when they were being so cute with their aegyo. After grabbing her guitar, she sat on the chair they set up in the middle of the living room and lost herself in one of her favorite songs.

 

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop

Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go

Cause this pain I feel it won't go away

And today I'm officially missing you

I thought that from this heartache I could escape

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter