Evil Maknae's Jealousy Game

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well... if anyone was feeling as impatient as our dorky fairy-dols here, let's get to it ^^'

March 2015

 

What are the girls doing? They're just talking about boys

Now I'm gonna hit the playback

What's the use of pretending? Just be honest

Now with him, hit the playback

 

It was now March and Drama promotions had ended, our Julie was getting ready to hang out with one of her good friends. Best friend even, or as Youngie-yah calls herself, her greatest most awesome best ninja friend ever.

Yes, Apink's Oh Hayoung was quite the modest one. That was sarcasm for you slow people out there.

After picking out an outfit, Julie made sure to make a quick breakfast for her sleeping Yeonie unnie and cuddly adeuls. She then left a note by the finished food.

Hanging out with Youngie-yah for a bit. Borrowing the car, don't worry I'll be careful. Be back before it gets dark out. Enjoy the food Yeonie unnie, saranghae ~ <3

 

To: Youngie-yah

Where am I picking you and Namie-yah up?

 

From: Youngie-yah

Just get us at our dorm, see you soon Bunny unnie~ 

 

With an exasperated sigh, Julie set down her phone, buckled her seatbelt (safety first, kids, safety first) and drove over to Apink's dorm to meet her two favorite dongsaengs, aside from her Eunie-yah.

 

He said the moment he first saw me

it was clear as a picture he felt his heart

Dropping to the floor he said, whatever he did

he missed me so he couldn't do anything

Everyone is telling me that I'm already losing

I keep missing him, I'm getting mad

 

"How did I end up cooking breakfast for all of you?" Julie muttered to herself as she ended up making breakfast for someone else, again.

"Because you love us unnie~" Hayoung chirped in a sing-song way, back hugging her soft-hearted unnie.

As soon as Julie knocked on the door, Hayoung and Namjoo had pulled her inside and set her to work in the kitchen, whining that they hadn't had breakfast yet. The rest of their members filed in one-by-one when they smelled the food. 

"I could help you with the dishes, Joohyun-ah." Chorong said considerately, feeling slightly bad that she was being any sort of trouble to her cute dongsaeng.

"Don't worry, unnie. You just enjoy the food, arasseo?" Julie politely declined the help. Just this once would she spoil Youngie-yah and Namie-yah.

This was the fifth time she's already told herself that, by the way.

In her defense, she just couldn't help spoiling her favorite dongsaengs, Youngie-yah being the first, Namie-yah second, and Eunie-yah (Kaeun) third.

Once breakfast was done, Apink thanked her and heartily dug in. Julie just sighed with a fond smile before eating her portion as well.

"Okay, since we already had breakfast, we can just buy snacks at the noraebang, arasseo?" Julie said, checking over with her two dongsaengs.

"Ne~" Both Hayoung and Namjoo agreed with the idea.

"Yah! Why didn't we get the invite Joohyunie?!" Bomi complained loudly.

"Yeah! We 93-liners hardly hang out now! You're always hanging out with the maknaes now!" Eunji joined in.

The pabo best friends continued whining and complaining like children who were told they couldn't go to Disneyland.

"Aish, fine~ Go get ready Eunji-yah, Bom-ah." Julie finally said, just to get her fellow 93-liners to stop whining.

"Assa! Let's go get ready, Eunji!" 

"Gomawo Joohyunie~" 

They quickly went to their rooms to get ready. Naeun and Chorong then turned to look towards Julie.

"Joohyun-ah~"

"Joohyun unnie~"

"You can come along too Chorong unnie, Naeunie."

The NaCho duo scampered off after hugging Julie quickly, cheering as they went. HaJoo stayed behind to help their Bunny unnie clean up, though that was probably because they were already dressed to go out.

 

I'm lazy these days, maybe I'll change my number

I said I didn't like him several times but I guess he doesn't get it

How come I don't like any of the guys who like me?

I guess I'm attracted to someone who I can't have

That's what I said but I keep thinking

Getting annoyed the one time he didn't call

 

Since her unnie's car only had room for 5 (and Julie had only planned on HaJoo coming along), Apink ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter