Weekly Idol Part 1

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's get it started, on to the chapter~~ ^o^

January 2015

 

A girl who is petite and smiles often

A girl whose makeup-less face is more attractive

A girl who gets red cheeks over a drink

A girl who has a pretty eye smile

 

"Hyunie-yah~ C'mon, have some breakfast before you go to the company." Jooyeon peeked into her sister's room, only to see Julie still in her pajamas, sitting on her bed staring blankly at nothing. "Hyunie-yah why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Unnie, this is gonna be my first time on tv...ever. What if I mess it up? I don't want to embarass NamYu unnies!" Julie exclaimed, looking stressed and worried.

"Yah, yah, look at me." Jooyeon grabbed her sister's face in her hands, and looked her straight in the eyes. "Just be yourself, Hyunie-yah. That's what has gotten you this far, my cute little baby sister. Arasseo?"

"...arasseo, but can you help me pick out what to wear, unnie?"

"Aigoo~ my Hyunie-yah's too cute~" Jooyeon cooed, pecking Julie's nose before pulling an outfit out from the closet.

"C'mon, we'll get you some coconut bubble tea and a chocolate croissant for breakfast on the way to your company."

"Jjinja?! Assa! Neomu saranghae unnie~" Julie glomped her sister and peppered her face with kisses.

"I know, I know, nado saranghae Hyunie-yah. Now quit acting like a puppy and get ready!" Jooyeon pat her sister on the before leaving the room, shaking her head exasperatedly. "Hyunie-yah's too hard on herself, I swear."

Being the good auntie she was, Jooyeon remembered to feed her nephews breakfast the way their umma prepared it.

 

When I see you, it's like that, my heart gets excited (oh my girl)

A girl who is difficult to find

When you're smiling, I want to hold you in my arms (oh my girl)

But it's still hard

Oh, I'm in love with you

It's like I completed a puzzle

Oh, I'm in love with you

You're my dream girl

I like you because you're so pretty

No, I like you even more because you're so comfortable

It feels like my heart will stop

 

"Morning Keumjo unnie, Sojin unnie. Ready to be on our first tv broadcast?" Julie greeted them once she saw them at the staircase to their company.

"Good morning Bunny-ah. I hope I'm ready, I'm just as new to this as you." Keumjo ruffled the slightly shorter girl's hair in greeting, making Julie complain.

"Just because I promoted Nasty Nasty with Kyungri unnie doesn't mean I'm not as nervous as you two~" Sojin slightly whined, making her fellow maknaes laugh.

The new members met up with their unnies at the dance practice room.

"Don't worry, unnies got your back if you get nervous."

"Just follow the MCs' lead, and you'll be good."

"Maknae line hwaiting!"

After some reassurances and words of encouragement, 9MUSES went out to meet their manager unnie by the vans.

Julie meant to follow after them, but Hyuna held her back for a few moments.

"Hyuna unnie?" Julie gave her a questioning look. But was shocked when she was pulled into her unnie's chest. "Unnie?!"

"Don't be nervous, Joohyunie. You'll do fine, unnie believes in you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter