Pabo Matchmakers

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you all had a happy new year <3 ^o^ ~~~ Time for our girl groups to put on their matchmaking hats...

When did my heart turn into love?

Is the look you're giving me love as well?

Should I tell you now?

Shall we start our love?

Why am I like this?

 

After relaying her plan to Jooyeon unnie and Uee unnie, they agreed to help out the Apink maknaes with getting their Hyunie-yah and Hyuna together. They easily roped in the help of After School, Apink, and the seven other members of 9MUSES.

It was about time to see results after weeks of Hyuna courting their shy bunny, who would turn red and find some way to escape, making her unnies step in to keep her trapped in the situation.

Although the exchange was amusing and Julie was oh so adorable with her red blush and stutter, it was starting to become old.

So, now they would step in and help their hopelessly timid baby maknae and their lovestruck pabo Hyuna unnie confess to each other.

Currently our matchmaking teams were discussing their strategy on just how to make that happen.

"I know! We can tie up Hyunie and throw her at Hyuna unnie, she'd love that!" Nana suggested excitedly.

"Yah! You just want to fulfill your fantasy of tying up Hyunie! You're only allowed to tie me up, Jinnie unnie!" Lizzy immediately rejected the notion. "Besides, little Hyunie wouldn't exactly appreciate being thrown at Hyuna unnie like a sack of potatoes."

Because that's the bigger worry with the picture, Lizzy unnie, Kaeun thought staring at her unnies with disbelief. Because her Hyunie unnie would totally love being tied up.

She wouldn't.

This was why Kaeun was Julie's cute little Eunie-yah, because she actually cared about her welfare, unlike her crazy unnies.

"Aniya! I do not have a fantasy about that! I'd have Hyerin unnie tie Hyunie up!" Nana exclaimed defensively.

"Yah! Quit throwing my name in there to save yourself!" Raina yelled at her pabo dongsaeng.

Aish, she says she liked Hyunie at one point, Jinah-yah has to hold that against her forever. She was glad the two never got to date, if Jinah-yah was this clingy as a friend, she'd be a monster of a girlfriend.

E-young and Kaeun only wondered how they ended up being the maknaes to their highly dysfunctional After School unnies. At least they were a normal couple, as opposed to NaLiz, JooE, and JungHi.

"Now that Sooyoung unnie brought it up, why don't I ever get to tie you up, Rongie unnie?!" Bomi whined with frustration. She was always the one being tied up.

"Bwo?! You never complained, did you?!" Chorong grabbed the back of Bomi's neck, her weak spot, in a disciplinary way.

"Ow, ow, ow! I'm sorry, Rongie unnie~" Bomi regretted her complaint.

"Eunji unnie's not having similar thoughts, is she?" Naeun asked with a threatening tone, giving the Busan native a cold stare.

"Ani! I like being tied up by my Naeunie!" Eunji quickly replied. She may be a pabo, but she knew when to keep her thoughts to herself, unlike her Pabomi chingu.

"That's my good unnie." Naeun cooed, patting Eunji on the head like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter