Happy Birthday Moon unnie

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time for some birthday fluff <3 ~

A ray of sunlight wakes me up

A smile spreads on my mouth

Today's the day I've been waiting for

A heart-racing morning

 

Amidst promoting Drama, it was soon a certain muse's birthday, and our muses had planned to throw their eldest unnie (a fact she hated being reminded of) an early birthday party. Their schedule was too packed near the 19th.

They had decided to throw it at their bunny's house, as it was the biggest, and had convinced their baby to cook all of Hyuna's favorite food. They knew Hyuna unnie would love that.

That was the easy part, the hard part was convincing their baby to perform a special birthday song for Hyuna by herself.

Julie immediately blushed at the thought of essentially serenading her unnie. She couldn't even act normal around Hyuna unnie without becoming a red stuttering mess, how could she do a special performance for unnie?!? Performing in front of crowds, their fans, or her unnies as a whole was a whole lot easier.

"Why can't we all sing something together unnies?!" Julie whined, her natural aegyo coming out, making Hyemi and Minha who were closest to her, hug her and squeal.

"We're doing that when Keumjo and Sojin bring out the cake that Jooyeon unnie bought. But we still need that extra special performance to top it." Hyemi explained, rubbing her cheek against their maknae's cheek affectionately.

"Please baby~ do it for Hyuna unnie~" Sungah asked, pulling out her aegyo.

"Me and Sungah unnie will be distracting her, Erine unnie will be bringing Sem unnie and Eunji unnie here, everyone else will be decorating. You just have to cook, get all dressed up for unnie, and get something ready for unnie. Pwease, do it for your unnies~" Kyungri pleaded cutely.

"Yah, what do you mean get all dressed up? You make it sound like I'm her present..." Julie trailed off suspiciously.

Admittedly her unnies were thinking of just putting a bow on Julie and presenting her to their Hyuna unnie. It'd be Hyuna's favorite present from them ever, that and they'd only have to spend money on the bow!

They save money, Hyuna unnie's happy, everybody wins.

"Pwease, Bunny-ah~" All of them begged her, doing their best pout.

"Aish, fine. I'll get something prepared, be happy I can't say no to you unnies." Julie finally relented with an adorable sulky pout, making all of her unnies attack her with hugs. "Unnies!!!"

They wanted their cuddle time with their baby too~ before Hyuna ended up keeping their Joohyun-ah to herself.

 

I take a sip of a vanilla shake

I pack the fruits that I prepared

I put on makeup and my blue hat

And go out to meet you

One step, two steps, I can't hide my heart

my footsteps get quicker

I fall in love

No matter what anyone says, you're mine, only I can see, mine

Rub dub rub dub, I will love you

Always like today, only look at me, like the beginning

Never let go of my hands

No matter what anyone says, I'm yours, only you can see, yours

I hope you'll cherish me without changing

Tell me you love me, kiss me on the cheek

Pinky swear and promise, I'm with you

 

"Hyuna unnie!!! Happy birthday, you ajumma!!!" The KyungAh couple sang loudly, jumping on the sleeping Hyuna's bed, waking her up noisily.

"Yah! I'm not even 30 yet! Stop reminding me, now go away! Today's our day of rest, don't bug me. I just want to be with Moya and Hoya today." Hyuna replied back annoyed, before sitting up abruptly. "Wait! My birthday's 9 days from now!"

"So what? We'll say it 'til you're finally 29-years-old unnie." Sungah meronged at her.

"Anyways, go get ready. We're checking out the market, and you can bring Moya and Hoya." Kyungri continued.

"That doesn't make any sense to just carry around my babies in a loud market." Hyuna argued back, but grumpily got out of bed regardless. 

Honestly, the things she does for her dongsaengs...

"We'll take them to the park near Bunny-ah's house after then. Ppalli!" Kyungri and Sungah waited for her in her kitchen.

Once she was ready, Hyuna leashed Hoya and Moya and put them in their cat carrier. The 3 muses and 2 cats went out to the nearby outdoor market, Kyungri and Sungah buying their unnie the occasional snack and street food.

After an hour of wandering, they went to the park where Hoya and Moya could stretch out their legs.

"That was nice, I guess. But you guys are being weird, weirder than normal." Hyuna commented, looking at the KyungAh couple scrutinizingly.

"What are you talking about unnie? We always hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter