Introducing NamYu's Bunny

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2014

 

I can't believe it, what's wrong with my heart?

Why does my heart flutter when I see you? 

Am I the only one who doesn't know?

Is this love?

Why am I like this?

 

It was a nice beautiful morning to sleep in a little bit, was Julie's thought as she slept peacefully in her oh so warm bed.

"Hyunie-yah~ wake up! Unnie's hungry~" Jooyeon whined childishly, draping herself atop her cutely sleeping sister.

Scratch that, it was a beautiful morning. Julie hid herself deeper under the covers. 

"5 more minutes Yeonie unnie~" She grumbled back, trying in vain to fall back asleep as Jooyeon kept poking her.

"You've slept enough, Hyunie-yah. Besides, your manager unnie, Keumjo-yah, and Sojin-ah are coming over to pick you up for your orientation as one of 9MUSES new members." Jooyeon explained, resting her chin atop her folded arms, staring down at her sleepy sister.

Julie peeked up at her unnie from under the covers, blinking sleepily. "Arasseo, you win unnie. I'm getting up now." She sighed with a slight pout, making Jooyeon kiss her on the forehead at the cute gesture.

"That's because you can't say no to me Hyunie-yah. You're too soft, like a marshmallow."

After a quick shower, Julie put on her outfit for the day and went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her sister. Jooyeon tied the apron she bought for her baby sister around Julie's waist, and then helped by cutting up some fruit. 

Which was the safer option for them, seeing as Jooyeon was hopeless in the kitchen.

"You sure studied well in America, Hyunie-yah." Jooyeon complimented her sister as she ate the delicious food.

"Why thank you big sis~ even though you mostly mean the food." Julie replied back teasingly, displaying some of her english speaking skill.

"Yah, now you're just showing off." Jooyeon whined, what, not everybody was a quick study with the english language. She especially wasn't, but she knew Japanese at least!

"Just a little, unnie. Aigoo~ umma didn't forget her adeuls, of course." Julie cooed when she heard her two cats meowing for their breakfast as well. 

Her two adeuls were of course, the two male cats she rescued 2 years ago back when she was 20, three years into her training at Star Empire. Choco was her 2-year-old Havana Brown (named after her beloved Chococat), and Leo was her 4-year-old Snowshoe cat.

"Hyunie-yah pays more attention to her adeuls than she does to her unnie~" Jooyeon whined with a pout, Julie just happily watching her babies eat with a content expression.

"Oh, quit pouting unnie. You know I love you and my adeuls equally." Julie answered back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter