oo8

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Il Hwa, serve this on table 6 please~” said one of her colleagues as she gave her a tray of food. “Enjoy eating~” said Il Hwa after she served the food to her customer. Then, she begins to look around looking for Hanbin. The ahjumma who was at the cashier noticed her behaviour “Il Hwa,” called her. “nae!” said Il Hwa and went to the cashier. “What are you looking for?” asked the ahjumma.

*opps dang it* thought Il Hwa “n-nothing~” answered Il Hwa “you were looking for that boy, right?” guessed the ahjumma. Il Hwa’s eyes widened and yeah, she got busted. Of course, ahjumma is a mother of three kids and she does know how kids’ behaviour these days and she thought Il Hwa as her daughter too. “Il Hwa, you don’t have anything to hide from me… I know you~” teased the ahjumma and that made Il Hwa smiled shyly. “Y-yeah… it’s been a few days he’s not coming here~” said Il Hwa.

“If you wanted to meet him so bad, I let you take off early today and meet him~” said the ahjumma. Il Hwa’s face brightened up “really, ahjumma?” asked Il Hwa feeling extremely happy. The ahjumma nodded “thank you!” Il Hwa hugged the ahjumma tightly. “Alright, now go back to work… the customers there wanted a refill~” said ahjumma. “Okay! Coming up!” shouted Il Hwa and went to the customer.

When it’s almost midnight, there’s less customers came into the restaurant. Il Hwa take a look on her watch and it was 11pm. “you can go now if you want to~” said the ahjumma. Il Hwa nodded while smiling and takes off her apron. “Be careful on your way~” said ahjumma as Il Hwa went out from the restaurant.

 

 

When Il Hwa arrived at the Han River, as expected she’s the first to come. She was panting after running from the bus stop and take a rest for a while. Right after she sat on the grass, she check on her handbag looking for the gift scared if she forgot to bring it and luckily she did not forgetting it. While looking around, Hanbin was nowhere to be found. *I guess I should text him* thought Il Hwa.

 

 

“Hanbin-ah~ im here….

You will come, right?

Meet me at the usual place :)”

 

 

After Il Hwa send her text, she lied down on the grass and smiled. She had never thought that she would actually smile whenever she came here. But right after Hanbin showed up that night, her life is changing. Whenever she came here, she feels happy and if Hanbin was next to her, she would be even happier. And she was really thankful for Hanbin making her happier than before. *I guess I should just wait him here* thought Il Hwa while looking at the black sky. Without she knows, her eyes felt heavier and she felt asleep waiting for him.

Meanwhile, back at the YG entertainment, iKon was getting busier practicing choreography for their upcoming comeback. All of them including Hanbin was stressed and exhausted learning the choreography and practiced it for hundreds time today. Right after his school ended, he had to record a song and it takes a few hours for him to record it. And now, practicing the choreography was harder and exhausting.

“Alright, take a break everyone~” said their choreographer and iKon took a rest. Hanbin take a look on the clock and it was almost 12 * Il Hwa must be waiting for me* thought Hanbin. Then, he took out his phone from his bag to called her saying he couldn’t come today and he noticed he received a text from her. After he read it, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter