oo9

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, after Mr. Han finish his lesson, before he lets is students go for a lunch he had an announcement to be made. “oh, before you go,  I want all of you sit on your place because I have something to announce~” said Mr. Han “are we going somewhere Mr. Han?” asked Sun Youl their class president.

Mr. Han nodded while smiling. All voice that could be heard from the students is ‘yes’ ‘yahoo’ and many more. “jinjjayo Mr. Han?” asked Seung Hyeon “Yes… we really are going during our summer vacation which is in two weeks~” said Mr. Han “where are going?” asked Sun Youl again excitedly.

“We are going for a hiking in Halla Mountain which is located at Jeju Island~” answered Mr. Han. *hiking?!* thought Il Hwa in surprised as she take a look on Hanbin who do not gives any reaction. “We’re gonna hike?!” asked Hanie who sound too displeased and the whole class starts to make noise again from disagreeing with the trip.

“but, don’t worry…. we’ll be staying there for 3 days and 2 night~” said Mr. Han “the first day, we’re going for a hiking and the second day, we’ll be going to the Haeundae beach and have fun!” said Mr. Han tyring to cheer the students. “ASSA!” cheered the students.

“so, if you’re interested, don’t forget to give me your name by tomorrow~” said Mr. Han “alright, class is dismissed and you may go for lunch now~” said Mr. Han and he leaves the classroom. “So, are you going Hanbin?” asked Il Hwa. Before Hanbin could answer her, his phone was ringing. “I got to answer this call~ talk to you later~” said Hanbin as he went out of the classroom. *the call must be very important though~* thought Il Hwa. When she was about to leave the classroom, Hanie stopped her.

“Will you move?” asked Il Hwa. Hanie raised her eyebrows “is Jinyoung and Hanbin going for the trip?” asked Hanie “I don’t know…. how about you asked them?” asked Il Hwa and pushed her to the side and walked away leaving her alone. “tch. That girl is making me hate her even more” muttered Hanie while gritting her teeth.

 

Il Hwa was looking for Jinyoung at the school café but he was nowhere to be found. *aha! I know where he is* thought Il Hwa. But before she goes, she went to buy melon bread and a box of chocolate milk and went to find Jinyoung. after a few minutes of walking, finally Il Hwa reached the rooftop and found Jinyoung who was lying on a bench while covering his face. Luckily the weather was not too hot today if not, he might get burned under the sun.

Il Hwa tip toed towards him and surprised him “BOO!” shouted Il Hwa too his ears and that made Jinyoung jumped off the bench while holding his chest. Then, he saw Il hwa was laughing at him. “Yah!” shouted Jinyoung as he take a seat on the bench. Il Hwa who couldn’t stop laughing sat next to him while wiping her tears of laughter. “Are you that surprised?” asked Il Hwa “of course I am…” answered Jinyoung “luckily it was you… if it was other guys, I would really kick them hard.” Said Jinyoung.

“awww im sorry~” apologized Il Hwa cutely and hug him by his waist and Jinyoung smiles seeing her cuteness because it was too irresistible. “Yah yah, enough…. You’re kinda choking me~” said Jinyoung and chuckled. “oppps, sorry~” said Il Hwa. “Why are you late?” asked Jinyoung. “Mr. Han told us about the trip~” said Il Hwa while opening the seal packet of the Melon bread. “Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter