oo5

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A few days later, the students were waiting for their History teacher to come. While they were chatting and playing in the class, suddenly their homeroom teacher came in. “alright students take your sit now because I have an important thing to say” said Mr. Han. After all of the students took their seats, Mr. Han begin to talk. “Mr. Han, are we going for a trip?” asked Seung Hoo “We will, but that’s not what im going to talk about…” answered Mr. Han “So, I have a happy news for you guys!” said Mr. Han

“You all are having a new friends starting from today~” said Mr. Han “New student, can you please come in?” said Mr. Han. Il Hwa and her classmates were curious wanting to know who their new friend is. When the new student entered the class, all of the students especially girls started to gasped loudly and started to fangirl. It was Kim Hanbin who entered the class with his hands in his pockets while smiling towards them.

Il Hwa was surprised to know that it was him. *Hanbin?!* thought Il Hwa. Hanbin who was standing at the front noticed Il Hwa who was seating at the back of their class looked very surprised and he grinned towards her. “so, would you like to introduce yourself?” said Mr. Han

“annyeong haseyo, Kim Hanbin imnida~” said Hanbin “please treat me like a normal student but not as an idol~” Hanbin added and smiled. That made the girls started to fangirl. “alright, be quiet!” scolded Mr. Han “B.I, sit next to me please~” pleaded Soo Hee. “Unfortunately Soo Hee-sshi, I would like Hanbin to sit at the back next to Il Hwa~ go on Hanbin-sshi” said Mr. Han.

*Oh god, WHY ME?!* thought Il Hwa. As soon as Hanbin took her seat, Il Hwa turned to her right and found Hanbin was looking at her with a smile plastered in his face. “Good morning, Il Hwa-sshi~” greeted Hanbin in playful manner. “Y-yeah, morning~” said Il Hwa while stuttering and that made Hanbin laughed lightly towards her.

Meanwhile, without they know, Hanie was staring at them and she got pissed by it. *why is he talking to her not me?!* thought Hanie. As soon as their homeroom teacher went out, their History teacher came in and begins his lesson. Both Hanbin and Il Hwa started to focus on the syllabus and do not utter any words.

 

 

When recess comes, most of the girls started to surround Hanbin’s table. *Just how popular he is?* thought Il Hwa while waiting for Jinyoung to come. “Hanbin, why did you move to our school?” asked one girl “well, personal matters~” answered Hanbin “is other member moved here too?” asked the other girl. “nope just me~” answered Hanbin. suddenly, a teacher came into the class what are you doing in the class? Hurry and go for a recess now” said the teacher. Then, the students went out and go for their recess.

The only left in the class is just Hanbin, Hanie and Il Hwa. “So, Hanbin, do you want to have you recess with me?” asked Hanie and she started to get closer towards him. However, Hanbin found her behaviour really annoyed him. “No thanks, I rather have my recess alone…” Hanbin rejected. Il Hwa who heard it almost got laugh seeing the Queenka of the school got rejected by Hanbin.

“Yah is that funny?” yelled Hanie feeling irritated. Il Hwa shook her head slowly while trying to hold her laugh. Hanbin who next to her found she looked cute when she tried to hold her laugh. Then, Hanie scooted closer to her and grabbed her chin. Before she could do anything, a voice came out from the front class and it was Jinyoung. “Yah, Yoo Hanie,” called Jinyoung and went near them. “Quit that will you?” said Jinyoung and took her hands away from Il Hwa. “Come on Il Hwa~” said Jinyoung and brings her out of the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter