o17

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On a next day, Il Hwa was busying working at the restaurant wiping a table so that the next customer could take a sit there. When the clock strikes 10 o’clock, she starts to look around looking for Hanbin. *its Sunday… why isn’t he here?* thought Il Hwa sadly. Then, the ahjumma had called for her asking her to be a cashier. While Il Hwa was receiving a few cash from the customers’ payment, there’s entertainment news on the television in that restaurant.

Il Hwa’s ears perked up when she heard Hanbin’s name. “it has been reported that recently Hanbin had a scandal with a non celebrities girl…. Some of the paparazzi who were following him saw both of them hanging out together in the middle of the night… could it be that girl is her girlfriend? well, more news will be provided when we have the information thank you.” said the reporter in the television.

*What is happening?* thought Il Hwa and she was too surprised to see her photos with Hanbin together in the television. Even though they blurred her face but she surely knows that it was her. “a-ahjumma,” called Il Hwa “yes Il Hwa?” asked the ahjumma “i-I have to make a call for a while… can I excuse myself for a while?” asked Il Hwa “sure dear~” smiled the ahjumma and Il Hwa straight away went out for a while to make a call to Hanbin.

Unfortunately, Hanbin did not pick up his phone even though Il Hwa had tried many times. “Dang it, why he won’t pick up his calls?” muttered Il Hwa in frustration. *I just wanted to know what’s wrong and I wanted to know whether you’re safe or not* thought Il Hwa and without noticing, single tear were rolling down her cheeks.

She tried to call him again but Hanbin still won’t pick up her calls. With frustration and sadness in her, Il Hwa squatted down and buried her face in her arms and cried. Suddenly, her phone was ringing and Il Hwa thought it was Hanbin. but, it was a call from Jinyoung.

 

 

“H-hello?” said Il Hwa

“Il Hwa, are you alright? I saw the news just now” said Jinyoung

“I-im fine….” said Il Hwa

“Are you crying? What happen? Did he made you cry?!” asked Jinyoung

“No… it’s nothing… I just called and Hanbinwon’t pick up ~” answered IL Hwa

“aishh that guy… I’ll pick you up later, alright?” said Jinyoung

“Okay…” said Il Hwa.

 

 

After Il Hwa hung up the phone, she let out a raspberry sigh and wiped her tears. Then, she decided to text Hanbin if he won’t pick up her calls.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter