o20

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” asked Hanbin as he knelt down in front of Il Hwa giving her his loving gaze. “wahhh I guess this is very unexpected… this is not the original plan everyone~” said the MC trying to lightened up the atmosphere. “So-“said the name but do not know her name. “Il Hwa-sshi” said Yunhyeong to the MC “so, Il Hwa-sshi what’s your answer?” asked the MC. Il Hwa was hesitated at first because she thought of Jinyoung too. What would Jinyoung feel if she dated him. But then, Il Hwa had thought these past few weeks that she really needs Hanbin by her side.

Some of the fans in front of her had told her to say ‘yes’ to her while some are disagree with it. “What would you say?” asked Hanbin once again. From his eyes, Il Hwa knew that he was pretty serious about it. Il Hwa smiled and she nodded while giving him her sweetest smiles. Hanbin was really happy by her answer when he straight away lifts her up that made Il Hwa squealed. “Thank you” whispered Hanbin towards her ears. “woahhh there we go~ a new couple has born!” shouted the MC. iKon congrats them by throwing the confetti on the stage towards the couple.

As for their fans, most of them are agreed that Il Hwa deserve to his girlfriend. “Alright, with this iKon comeback showcase has ended~ thank you everyone!” said the MC. “kamsahamnida iKonics! Saranghaeyo!” shouted iKon happily and make their last bow. As for Hanbin, he didn’t let go of Il Hwa’s hand till they reached the backstage.

As soon as they reached the backstage, iKon couldn’t stop saying hi to Il Hwa especially DongHyuk and Chanwoo. “noona, I missed you!” said Donghyuk and hugged Il Hwa. Il Hwa chuckled seeing how cute Donghyuk. “I missed you too Donghyuk~” said Il Hwa and hugged him back. “Noona, where have you been?” asked Chanwoo “Hanbin hyung was pretty messed up without you~” teased Junhoe and the three maknaes laughed together.

“Yah yah~” scolded Hanbin “who gave you the permission to hug my girl, huh?” asked Hanbin and took Donghyuk away from Il Hwa feeling jealous. “And do not talk bad things about me~” said Hanbin and that made Il Hwa giggled “yah, they’re cute… don’t mad at them~” said Il Hwa. “You came to our building that day right?” asked Jinhwan and Il Hwa nodded. “Why?” asked Bobby “I wanted to talk to Yang Hyun Suk why Hanbin was absent from school…” lied Il Hwa. She was actually gone there to ask why Hanbin kept his distance from her.

Both Jinhwan and Bobby nodded in understand. “Anyways, congrats you both~” said Jinhwan and smiled. Then, all of them except Hanbin went to have a rest in their waiting room. As for Hanbin and Il Hwa, both of them decided to take a walk together at the backstage. “That was a brave confession…” said Il Hwa “thank you…” added Il Hwa and smiled at him. “No, thank you for forgiving me and accepting me~” said Hanbin and tapped on the tip of her nose and that made Il Hwa giggled.

“Oh, will your fans will be okay?” asked Il Hwa “and what will Yang Hyun Suk says? Oh, and the reporter?” asked Il Hwa in curious. Hanbin starts to laughed when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter