Final

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few weeks Il Hwa and Hanbin are in a relationship. Il Hwa’s day was getting brighter and as for Hanbin he rarely gets stress anymore. Both of them are having their little date together at Hongdae Street. While both of them were walking, there’s a few people took their photos being together and some fans even gave both of them a gift while some gave best wishes to them. “You know,” said Il Hwa as she held Hanbin’s arms. “im still not used people took my photos when we were walking like this~” said Il Hwa

“you don’t like it?” asked Hanbin “I can ask them not to take any photos of you~” said Hanbin and Il Hwa shook her head “no, it’s not that~ I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings…. But to me, this is better rather than them taking our photos secretly~” said Il Hwa “and this also shows how popular you are~” added Il Hwa and smiled. “Well then get used to it~” said Hanbin and pinched her cheeks. “Oh, should we go there?” asked Il Hwa and dragged to a gift store.

“What do you want to buy?” asked Hanbin as he saw Il Hwa was walking along the aisle while holding his hands. “Something for us~” answered Il Hwa “aha!” cheered Il Hwa happily and took a pair of phone keychain.

 

 

 

 

“let’s have this~” said Il Hwa and Hanbin took it from her arms and have a look on it “you don’t like it?” pouted Il Hwa and that made Hanbin chuckled as he took his phone out and took a photo of her. “Yah~” whined Il Hwa “arasseo~ we’ll have this… alright?” said Hanbin and went to the cashier to pay for it. “I thought im the one who’s paying it~” said Il Hwa “I won’t be a date if the guys isn’t paying for it~” said Hanbin as he brought her near him.

“Should we go and have some ddukbuki?” asked Hanbin and Il Hwa nodded. “Let’s go!” cheered Il Hwa. Both of them went to a stall nearby them and eat there together. Both of them look very lovely together as they were eating while making jokes and feeding each other happily. There are times where Il Hwa’s mouth is full of the ddukbuki sauce and Hanbin chuckled seeing how cute she looked. Not to forget, he took a photo of her.

“You do love to take a photo of me~” said Il Hwa and made a face and Hanbin took her photo again. “Yah, stop it~” said Il Hwa “arasseo I’ll stop~” said Hanbin. “want some?” asked Il Hwa and she held out the ddukbuki and Hanbin gladly eat it. “Delicious!” said Hanbin and that made Il Hwa giggled. After they’ve finished having their ddukbuki, both of them decided to take a sit on a bench near the water fountain.

“Give me your phone~” said Hanbin and Il Hwa gave him her phone. Then, Il Hwa look at Hanbin who was putting up the keychain he bought just now. “There you go~ now we have our couple keychain~” said Hanbin and gave him her phone. “Hanbin,” called Il Hwa “I had so much fun today~ thank you so much~” said Il Hwa. Suddenly, Hanbin brought her near him and kissed on the tip of her nose. “No, thank you for being my girl~” said Hanbin and Il Hwa beamed.  

 

---------------

 

As for today, Il Hwa felt that she wanted to visit her grandfather and her parents after a few months of not visiting them. Il Hwa wanted to go there with Hanbin but unfortunately, Hanbin was really busy with his fansign in Seoul. He was really sorry that he couldn’t go there with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter