oo7

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Monday morning comes, as usual Il Hwa and Jinyoung were walking together to school. “Oh, before I forgot... I wanted to give you something!” said Il Hwa and brought her school bag to her chest and opened the bag. “Here~” said Il Hwa as he gave Jinyoung a box of rectangle to him. “What’s this?” asked Jinyoung as he opened the book. Then, he saw a sunglass. “Wow~” amazed Jinyoung and tried it on. “How do I look?” asked Jinyoung while looking at Il Hwa. Il Hwa let out a soft giggled “you look handsome, as always~” answered Il Hwa “awww thank you” said Jinyoung and ruffled her hair.

“What for?” asked Jinyoung as he keeps the sunglasses inside his school bag. “Well, Hanbin got a mask, grandpa got a shirt and you got that~” answered Il Hwa “I just wanted to say thank you for always being there when im sad and happy~ because you’re the best!” said Il Hwa and hug him by his waist. “awww my best friend is so sweet~” said Jinyoung and it really touched his heart.

 

 

-----------

 

 

When Il Hwa reached the class, the first thing he was looking for is Hanbin. But his seats are still empty. *I guess he’s late* thought Il Hwa as she let out her sigh. Right after she took her seats, Hanie went near her table. “Yah nerd,” called Hanie and Il Hwa looked up “what do you want?” asked Il Hwa. Hanie was offended by her words “yah, let’s change our seats,” said Hanie “I wanna sit next to Hanbin” added Hanie. “No… Mr. Ha gave me this seat, so I can’t change it on my own~” said Il Hwa. “Yah, just change it will you?!” yelled Hanie.

Before Il Hwa could voice out her opinion, a voice interrupted them. “And, I don’t even wants to sit next to you.” said Hanbin and raised his eyebrows as he walked in the class with hands in his pockets. The girls in the class started screaming seeing him. “What? Are you serious?” asked Hanie “don’t you know who I am oppa?” asked Hanie. Hanbin raised his eyebrows when Hanie called him ‘oppa’ “since when im your oppa? And, im dead serious~” said Hanbin and take his seats. “Oh, and I do know you~” said Hanbin and went near her face. “You are one annoying girl” told Hanbin and smirked.

Hanie widened her eyes and was disbelief on what he just said. “woahhh” the whole class cheered. Hanie shrieked and stomped her feet from the embarrassment and took her seat while buried her face on her arms. The whole class including Il Hwa was laughing at her. While they were laughing, their Maths teacher had come in and begins her lessons. “Gomawo~” mouthed Il Hwa to Hanbin.

While they were focusing on the lessons, Hanbing was scribbling something on a piece of paper. After he’s done writing, he threw the paper to Il Hwa and it hit her face. Il Hwa was startled and that made Hanbin laughed lightly. His laughter could be heard “who’s laughing?” asked Mrs. Lee and Hanbin straight away covered his mouth. *silly Hanbin* thought Il Hwa and read what’s written on the paper.

 

 

“Hey, miss me?”

 

 

 

As expected, playful Hanbin and Il Hwa smiled reading it. *I do missed you* thought Il Hwa and replied it and she threw the paper to him.

 

 

 

“Yah, don’t be so full of yourself, will you?

Now focus on the lessons~”

 

 

 

As both of them were passing paper to each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter