o16

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few weeks Il Hwa’s grandfather had left her. Ever since that day, she’s been living alone in the house and Jinyoung would come every day to accompany her. As for her part time job, she had never missed a day because by working is her only income to keep her living apart from her grandfather’s saving for her.

Since today was Saturday, Il Hwa decided to stay at home watching the television alone. The house was too quiet without her grandfather. From time to time, she would cry alone remembering her grandfather. While she was watching the television, she heard the doorbell was ringing. “Hold on~” said Il Hwa and opened the door. Il Hwa was surprised to see Hanbin were standing in front of her house during daylight. “H-hanbin…” said Il Hwa “surprise?” said Hanbin and smiled seeing her surprised face.

Before Il Hwa could say anything, Hanbin entered her house and take a sit on the couch. “w-what are you doing here?” asked Il Hwa “go change your clothes… im taking you out~” said Hanbin “w-what? out? In daylight?” asked Il Hwa “you asked too many questions… just go and get ready alright? I’ll be waiting you down here~” smiled Hanbin. Il Hwa stood there in stunned “o-okay~” said Il Hwa and went upstairs to get change.

Actually, the reason why Hanbin wanted to take her out is because today might be the last time he will be seeing her. Last night, Yang Hyun Suk had called for Hanbin because he wanted to talk with him and asked him about his relationship with Il Hwa.

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

“Hanbin, could you tell me what is your relationship with Il Hwa?” asked Yang Hyun Suk as he threw a pile of pictures on his table. “You told me last time she was your friend and now? Look at those pictures.” Added Yang Hyun Suk. Most of the pictures is a picture of him and Il Hwa when they were on their summer trip in school. “You, were clearly hugging her, and this,” said Yang Hyun Suk and showed him a picture of him kissing Il Hwa. Well, it was not actually a kiss; it was when he was doing a CPR towards Il Hwa.

“Sir, im not kissing her~” sad Hanbin “I was doing a CPR to save her and she can die on that time if I didn’t save her!” shouted Hanbin. Yang Hyun Suk let out his sigh “and what about this? Hugging?” asked Yang Hyun Suk “we were having a heart to heart talk which she told me about her problem… I was comforting her when she cried~” said Hanbin trying to say the truth behind those photos.

“I swear sir, Im saying the truth…” said Hanbin. “look, im not gonna give a chance anymore and all I want is you to settle your relationship with her whether friends or not.” said Yang Hyun Suk “this is because I don’t want any rumours about you dating someone before you made your comeback which will due in a few weeks.” Said Yang Hyun Suk. “and this thing will be dangerous for her because she do not know how the reporters and paparazzi would go for her…” continued Yang Hyun Suk  “understood?” asked Yang Hyun Suk. Hanbin thought for a while.

Thinking about separating with Il Hwa was a really big decision for him to make because ever since Il Hwa exist in his life, his day has become happier than before. Without giving any choice, in order to save Il Hwa and him in the future, she has to follow what Yang Hyun Suk had said. “arasseo…” said Hanbin.

 

*end of flashback*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter