o18

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a month Il Hwa hasn’t meet Hanbin even in school. A few days ago her teacher had told her that Hanbin had moved to a different school and it really shocked Il Hwa because Hanbin never told her about him moving school. But, when Il Hwa called him, as expected Hanbin never pick up her calls. *just where have you been Hanbin?* thought Il Hwa as she was walking by herself to the Han River right after her work ended.

As soon as she reached the place where she usually went, Il Hwa let out a sigh and sat in the grass *I miss you Hanbin* thought Il Hwa as she was looking at the river. While she was staring at the river a voice was interrupting her. “There you are~”  Il Hwa thought it was Hanbin, but when she turned her back, he smiles deflated when she saw it was Jinyoung. “H-hi~” greeted Il Hwa “what’s with the smiles, huh?” asked Jinyoung and take a sit next to her which was supposed to be Hanbin’s seat.

“Nothing…” answered Il Hwa slowly but Jinyoung know that she was waiting for Hanbin “I came to the restaurant to pick you up but the ahjumma told me that you’ve went out~” said Jinyoung “sorry I took off without telling you~” said Il Hwa softly. Jinyoung noticed the sad face plastered in her face. “It’s not been a month you haven’t seen him nor talk to him…” said Jinyoung “why are you still waiting for him?” asked Jinyoung looking at Il Hwa.

Il Hwa let out her soft chuckles “I don’t know… I just had the feeling that I wanted to meet him… I want to talk to him and do many things with him…” answered Il Hwa. It was really hard for her to describe her feelings but then, she suddenly blurted “maybe because I miss him…” said Il Hwa slowly thinking about Hanbin. Jinyoung who was next to her listened to what she says. *you missed him because you love him* thought Jinyoung sadly.

“I missed being together with him…” said Il Hwa “I mean, both of us sitting here together side by side sharing our problems, talk about what had happened for today and many more…” said Il Hwa reminding the moments with Hanbin. “you can always talk to me~” said Jinyoung and Il Hwa shook her heads “neh… you always take care  of me and know everything about me…” said Il Hwa “but not Hanbin…. I feel like I need to tell him everything…” continued Il Hwa.

Then, he saw Il Hwa dropped her tears “why is everyone leaving me?” asked Il Hwa and look at Jinyoung. “im not gonna leave you…” said Jinyoung and wiped her tears. “Am I that hateful?” asked Il Hwa “yup, im hateful because Hanie hates me too.” said Il Hwa “yah, don’t say that… Hanie hate you because she was jealous of you… you were too nice to others that make people likes to be near you~” said Jinyoung softly trying to comfort.

“Then why Hanbin hasn’t said anything to me? im worried sick about him.” said Il Hwa, Jinyoung couldn’t stand to see her cry anymore and straight away hugged her. “Please don’t cry because I hate seeing you cry” said Jinyoung but Il Hwa tears won’t stop flowing from her eyes.

Without both Jinyoung and Il Hwa knows, Hanbin was actually there looking at both of them from a far. His heart hurt seeing Il Hwa cried wanting to see him. but he can’t, he had prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter