o14

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“WAIT, IL HWA!” shouted Hanbin. before Hanbin could say anything, Il Hwa and had run towards Hanie. “Hang on, I’ll save you!” shouted Il Hwa and went in. as soon as she went in, the water was getting deeper and deeper till she could not reach the ground. “H-hanie!” shouted Il Hwa when she was really surprised to see that Hanie was perfectly fine. “Never knew you fall on my trap~” said Hanie and gave her evil smirk. “I have such a good sense to know that you don’t know how to swim~” said Hanie.

Il Hwa do not hear any words on what she says as her eyes are getting blurred and she keeps on sinking in the water. Before she could shout for help, Il Hwa had sinking on the water and her vision had turned black. Before she got sinking any deeper, Hanbin had caught her and bring her up. “Il Hwa?” said Hanbin and touches her face to know if she’s listening to him. *aishh* frustrated Hanbin and brought her to the ground.

Jinyoung who was playing happily suddenly heard everyone was calling for Il Hwa’s name. “Il Hwa?” thought Jinyoung when he suddenly saw Hanbin had carried her from the water and brought her to the ground. “IL HWA!” shouted Jinyoung in surprised and ran towards her. “Yah what happened?!” yelled Jinyoung towards Hanbin. “Will you shut up?!” yelled Hanbin and gave a CPR towards her. The students and the teachers had gathered around them.

“Alright students, keep your distance from here~” said Mr. Han who got worried when one of his students had drowned. As soon as he sees Il Hwa had cough and waters were coming from , both Hanbin and Jinyoung was relieved. “Are you alright?” asked Hanbin. Il Hwa was happy to know that Hanbin was the first one she see when she opened her eyes. “im so scared just now” cried Il Hwa and hugged him tightly. “shhh everything’s alright~” said Hanbin and rubbed her back soothingly to calmed her down.

Jinyoung was really sad to know that Il Hwa had cried and hugged Hanbin as soon as she opened her eyes. “Il Hwa, are you okay?” asked Mr. Han and Il Hwa nodded. “If you’re not okay, you can stay in the bus alright?” said Mr. Han “alright Mr. Han~” said Il Hwa softly wh were still in Hanbin embrace. After Mr. Han left them, Jinyoung bend down and went near her. “Il Hwa, why did you run into the water when you don’t know how to swim?” asked Jinyoung softly and brushed a strand of her hair away from her face.

Il Hwa remained silence not wanting to tell him who did this to her and the reason why she got into the water. “Tell me please… you promised me before that that you would never get into the water without me by your side right?” asked Jinyoung and Il Hwa nodded. “Then tell me…” said Jinyoung and Il Hwa remain silent. “She thought Hanie got drowned and went to save her without thinking the consequences…” said Hanbin. “What?! So she clearly lied to Il Hwa pretending to get drowned?” surprised Jinyoung.

“Il Hwa, is that true?” asked Jinyoung and Il Hwa nodded slowly. “aishhh that girl” said Jinyoung in furious. When he was about to stand and look for Hanie, he got stopped by Il Hwa. “Don’t!” said Il Hwa “please don’t mad at her… it’s my fault too for not seeing her motive….” Said Il Hwa “but she almost get you killed” said Jinyoung “but im fine now… please, don’t get your revenge…” said Il Hwa. Jinyoung sigh “arasseo…” said Jinyoung.

After Il Hwa had calmed down, the three of them decide to sit on the mat together instead of swimming and do the other things. Hanie who was standing not too far from them was looking at Il Hwa in jealousy. As for Hanbin, he did not know that the weird man who is the paparazzi had gotten a photo of him doing the CPR towards Il Hwa and photos of him hugging Il Hwa.

 

When night comes, Il Hwa was sleeping soundly for tonight after the incident had happened at the beach this evening. As for Jinyoung, he was still at the resort dining hall to have some tea. He can’t sleep because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter