oo4

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After Il Hwa’s part time job ended, as usual her routine; she was at the Han River alone again. Tonight, she was sitting on the grass alone while listening to the music on her phone. While she was so into the Airplane song, someone tapped her back. Il Hwa noticed it and turned her back. She let out a gasp when she saw Hanbin. “OH MY!” surprised Il Hwa while putting her hands in her heart was beating rapidly and unplugged her earphone.

“Sorry~” said Hanbin playfully while laughing lightly. “Don’t you ever do that again” Said Il Hwa and rolled her eyes from him. “So, what are you listening?” asked Hanbin and took her phone. “Yah, give it back!” said Il Hwa and snatched the phone back. “I was listening to my favourite song~” answered Il Hwa. “Airplane?” guessed Hanbin. Il Hwa was surprised to know that he guessed it correctly. “I was right then~” Hanbin smirks. “H-How do you know?” asked Il Hwa “Don’t get me wrong… I just guessed it… plus, it’s one of their popular song, right?” said Hanbin.

“I think so… I don’t know who are they because I never search on Google who is iKon because I don’t have much time~” said Il Hwa. *what? So she don’t know how we look like* thought Hanbin “no wonder…” muttered Hanbin. Il Hwa heard it “What?” confused Il Hwa “N-nothing….” Said Hanbin and Il Hwa shook her head while smiling. Hanbin noticed her smiles and saw she look very beautiful. “So how do you know the song?” asked Hanbin “it was my friend Jinyoung who introduced it to me~” answered Il Hwa “So, why did you take off your mask for today? You don’t even wear it now~” said Il Hwa.

“Neh… I thought it’s easier for me to eat and I don’t have to put it on or take it off to eat and after eating~” answered Hanbin. “Why, I look handsome, right?” said Hanbin. Il Hwa was about to vomit knowing that he was too proud of himself. “Yah, I don’t even know who you are and know your name and you expect me to say you’re handsome? Don’t make me laugh okay~” said Il Hwa and shook her head. After what Il Hwa had said, now he remembered that he too, didn’t know her name.

After talked, both of them were quiet while looking at the Han River together. “My name is Kim Hanbin” said Hanbin as he broke the silence. “a-and you? What’s your name?” asked Hanbin. Il Hwa looked at him and answers “Il Hwa… Choi Il Hwa~” smiled Il Hwa. “So, what did you do? You work or something?” asked Il Hwa. It took a minute for Hanbin to answer but then, he just says it. “I make music and I sing too ~” said Hanbin “wow… so you’re like a kpop idol? The one that makes a tour around the world?” asked Il Hwa

“Yeah… kind of~” answered Hanbin and smiled. “Sorry for not knowing you… because I do not follow any celebrities in Korea nor Hollywood or something…” said Il Hwa. “So, you’re in what group?” asked Il Hwa. “you need to look up for yourself~” said Hanbin “eyyy even though I don’t really know, but I did know some of the songs~” said Il Hwa and punched Hanbin playfully on his arms. “Neh… I’ll tell you later~” said Hanbin and Il Hwa pouted “Fine. Then don’t tell me~” said Il Hwa. Hanbin found her cute doing that.

While they were having fun talking, Hanbin phone was ringing “You need me now?” said Hanbin as he was listening to the phone. “Fine… I’ll be there~” said Hanbin and hung up his phone. “You have to go now?”Asked Il Hwa “yeah… my team need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter