oo3

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

While Il Hwa was crying alone looking at the Han River, an unknown guy suddenly sat next to her. “Why are you always crying?” asked the guy. Il Hwa heard the voice and turned to her right sight and found a guy who was wearing a black mask with a black snapback was sitting next to her. “W-who are you?” asked Il Hwa in scared because by the way he look, Il Hwa thought that he was a kidnapper. Hanbin noticed that she looked scared and was trying to move backward not wanting to be near him.

“I am a person.” Answered Hanbin bluntly and looked at her. “I-I know you’re person… but, why are you talking to me?” said Il Hwa “do we know each other?” Il Hwa added. *gosh this girl* thought Hanbin. “Look, whenever I came here, you’re always cried… do you broke up with your boyfriend every day?” asked Hanbin. *just who is this guy?!* thought Il Hwa. “im leaving.” Said Il Hwa. When she was about to get up, Hanbin hold her wrist tightly. “Yah, Let me go!” screamed Il Hwa in scared.

*haishh this girl* frustrated Hanbin “do you remember a guy who looked just like me a few days ago in the restaurant you were working at?” asked Hanbin suddenly. After Hanbin told her, Il Hwa remembered the weird popular guy who came to restaurant and she was the one who served their foods. “Oh, it was you…” said Il Hwa softly. “im not a dangerous person… so there’s no need for you to be sad…” said Habin and released his grip on her wrist.

After Hanbin told her, Il Hwa suddenly feels safe to be near and take a sit again next not too far from him. “You were the weird popular person…” said Il Hwa softly while looking at the grass. “What?” surprised Hanbin and Il Hwa almost laughed seeing his reaction. “Yeah, you were wearing this mask and entered the restaurant, everyone started to whisper about you.” Il Hwa explained. “Truth to be told, I don’t know who you are~” said Il Hwa.

“You should know me~” said Hanbin feeling mad because Il Hwa did not know that his group is the famous Korean pop idol. “You should take your mask off so I can know you~” said Il Hwa. “That’s ridiculous.” Said Hanbin “then how should I know you?” asked Il Hwa while both of them were talking, Il Hwa’s phone were ringing. And the ringtone is his group song which is Airplane. It really surprised Hanbin because she told her she didn’t know him yet her ringtone was his song.

After Il Hwa ended the phone call, she noticed that Hanbin was looking at her. “What?” asked Il Hwa and Hanbin shook her head. “It was my grandfather… he told me to go home~” answered Il Hwa. “You live with your grandfather?” asked Hanbin and Il Hwa nodded while smiling. “He was the person who I love the most and he will always there for me~” said Il Hwa. Hanbin noticed that when she talk about her grandfather, she smiled and she really looked beautiful.

“So, I’ve got to go now….” said Il Hwa and stands up while brushing her dress. “Aren’t you cold?” asked Hanbin and stands up too. “im fine~ it’s summer…. So, it’s not that cold~” said Il Hwa. “So, I guess see you later?” said Il Hwa “Y-yeah~” said Hanbin *I think I’ll be seeing you everyday* thought Hanbin. “Alright then, goodbye~” said Il Hwa and walked away while waving at him with a big smile plastered in her face. *you should smile more* thought Hanbin and he too, went home right after Il Hwa went out of his sight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter