oo6

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When it’s almost midnight, the restaurant had closed and Il Hwa had to clean the table, mopping the floor and other. While she was wiping the table, the ahjumma had called for her. “Il Hwa-ah~” called the ahjumma “nae!” said Il Hwa and ran to her. “waeyo ahjumma?” asked Il Hwa. “Here, you salary for this month… I give you extra because you worked very hard and never skips to school and also you’re very friendly towards the customer” said ahjumma as she hand over a white envelope.

Il Hwa took the envelope with a big smile plastered in her face. “Thank you so much ahjumma!” said Il Hwa happily as she hugs her. “You’re welcome…. Oh, hurry up and go home… young lady shouldn’t be home late night~” said ahjumma as she broke the hug. Il Hwa nodded “arasseo~” said Il Hwa and took off her apron and went out happily.

As Il Hwa was walking to her hang out place which is the Han River, she remembered that she hasn’t seen Hanbin at the restaurant just now. “hurmm, will he be there tonight?” mumbled Il hwa. As soon as she arrived there, she took her usual seat. She doesn’t know why, but tonight she was like waiting for Hanbin to come. * I guess I should call Jinyoung while waiting for him to come~” said Il Hwa and took out her phone and dialled Jinyoung.

 

 

“Hi Jinyoung!” greeted Il Hwa

“Oh, yah… where are you?” asked Jinyoung

“Like usual…” answered Il Hwa

“Oh, I got my salary today!!” said Il Hwa happily.

“Really, then you treat me~” said Jinyoung

“Of course! Remember when you told me you wanna bring me out?” asked Il Hwa

“Yup!” said Jinyoung

“We should go tomorrow and I’ll treat you lunch tomorrow~” said Il Hwa

“Well, I’ll pick you up tomorrow~ now hurry and go home~” said JInyoung

“arasseo~” said Il Hwa

 

 

 

After Il Hwa hung the phone, she was looking around to look for Hanbin. She wanted to tell her that she had gotten her salary and wanted to share the joy with him. But, he was nowhere to be found. As the night gets deeper, Il Hwa decided to go home with heavy feelings. * I guess he’s busy tonight* thought Il Hwa while walking leaving the Han River.

 

On the next day, after Il Hwa had get dressed, she went to the living room and found her grandfather was watching the television. “Grandpa~” called Il Hwa and sat next to him and hug him. “Oh, you look pretty today~ where are you going?” asked her grandfather. “Im going out with Jinyoung today~ I got my salary last night and I wanted to treat him for lunch~” answered Il Hwa “ahhh so you’re going on a date with him?” grandfather. “Grandpa~” whined Il Hwa and crossed her arms.

“aishh I was just teasing you~” said her grandfather and caressed her hair softly. “do you want anything?” asked Il Hwa “I just wanted to buy you something~” added Il Hwa. Before her grandfather could speak, Il Hwa cut his words. “Oh, you don’t have to tell me, I want it to be surprise!” giggled Il Hwa at the thought of it. While she was talking to her grandfather, Jinyoung had texted her saying that he had arrived.

“Oh Jinyoung’s here! Got to go grandpa~ I love you~” said Il Hwa and kissed his cheeks before she goes.

 

“Where are you taking m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter