A Day in the Life of Oh Sehun

EXO High Shorts

LuYehet has uploaded a new video

Our School and Our Friends *vlog*

The viewers were greeted to Sehun yawning and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with one hand, he then checked to be sure all his settings were correct before hitting record.

“Good morning everyone!” He waved. “Today it the day where you get to follow me to school!”

“Sehun what are you doing?” The camera turned to film a half asleep Luhan beside Sehun. “ARE YOU FILMING ME?”

“Well yeah.” Sehun shrugged. “Today is the day my five-million subscribers follow us to school, I also promised I wouldn’t edit a second of it out.”

“Oh you hit five-million?” Luhan asked suddenly calm, he sat up and leaned his head on Sehun’s shoulder.

“What do you think last night was to celebrate?” Sehun answered as he pressed his cheek to the top of Luhan’s head.

“I thought you just missed me.” Luhan pouted, Sehun quickly kissed Luhan’s lips and dodged the smack headed towards him.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“So this is our school!” Sehun filmed the large gated building as Luhan drove them into the parking lot. “It’s the best school for miles, I love it.”

“Why do you love it Hunnie?” Luhan asked while he was parking.

“Well I met you here didn’t I?” Sehun winked at the camera, in the background Luhan could be seen rolling his eyes and turning off the car.

“Are you talking to me or the camera?” Luhan teased, Sehun laughed and the two got out of the car. With one hand Sehun filmed Luhan and the other hand was wrapped around Luhan’s waist.

“Today is also the day you get to meet our other friends.” Sehun grinned, he filmed ahead and focused on Kai who was waiting by the gates.

“Our? Am I a part of this channel now?” Luhan asked.

“You always were, we literally have more videos of us together than me alone.” Sehun laughed.

“Is it vlog day already?” Kai asked once they reached him, he waved at the camera. “Hey guys!”

“Yup!” Sehun beamed. “I hit five-million subscribers the other day so the timing couldn’t be better!”

“Oh hey gu-oh are you filming Sehun?” Baekhyun’s side profile suddenly filled the whole screen.

“Yes and half of your face is in front of the camera.” Luhan snickered. “Say hi to five-million people Baek.”

“Oh. Well hello there.” Baekhyun waved at the camera then gestured Chen and Chanyeol over. “Meet my boyfriends!”

“Oh I forgot you are in a polyamorous relationship with these two.” Sehun said. “Guys be nice to them, Baekhyun and I have been friends for a while.”

“Hello everyone, my name is Chanyeol and I’ve been dating Baekhyun for two years now.” Chanyeol smiled and waved.

“Hi, my name is Chen and I’ve been with these two for two weeks now.” Chen winked at the camera.

“The three have been friends for a long time though.” Kai interjected.

“Tis true young one.” Baekhyun nodded. “Though Chennie here keeps eying this other boy and I think.”

“Baek!” Chen started to whine. “Why do you do this to me?”

“Because I love you.” Baekhyun replied in a whiny voice.

“Awe!” Chanyeol pulled the both into a tight hug. Sehun rolled his eyes and made gagging sounds before another group of people caught his eye.

“Hey Kai look over there,” Sehun pointed. “Kyungsoo comes forth with his friends.”

“Minnie!” Luhan shouted. “Over here.”

Minseok, Lay, Suho and Kyungsoo started to walk over but once Minseok saw Chen he turned and walked the opposite way. The camera was able to catch Chen’s sad face as well as Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s worried faces. The screen went dark.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“Hello my name is Suho the student council president!” Suho waved as Sehun walked around filming the Student Council room. “That over there is Kris, our Vice, and that is Tao, Kris’s bodyguard.”

“Hello!” Tao grinned, Kris waved and bowed his head before going back to work.

“So what are you guy’s working on?” Sehun asked.

“Well I’m working on getting all the school clubs to turn in their budget reports and things along those lines.” Suho said, he showed the camera the mountains of paperwork on his desk.

“You might be wondering what kind of school this is.” Sehun said turning the camera to face himself. “Well think of SM Town Private Academy as Ouran High School Host Club.”

“What if they don’t know Ouran?” Tao asked from off screen.

“Then they haven’t seen half of my videos with Luhan.” Sehun laughed loudly. “That’s his favorite anime.”

“Out of all the animes?” Kris asked, Sehun nodded and did a quick circle of the room before the screen went dark.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“Sehun are you going to eat that?” Baekhyun interrupted Sehun and pointed at a cookie. Baekhyun was filming Sehun at lunch as he talked about the cafeteria and the different food options you could get.

“Yes I’m going to eat my cookie.” Sehun said. “Who in their right mind would give up the best part of lunch?”

Baekhyun smirked and turned so he was filming Chen and Chanyeol. The two were debating on if Mrs. Fox was crazy or not, Chanyeol was fighting for the crazy side while Chen had his doubts. Mrs. Fox was Chen’s favorite teacher after all, she would always listen when he had any problems and she was also his aunt.

“Look I know she’s your aunt but you have to admit she’s strange.” Chanyeol pressed, he threw his arm around Chen’s shoulders.

“Strange doesn’t always mean crazy .” Chen laughed.

“Hey can I have your cookie?” Baekhyun asked interrupting the two.

“Hell no.” Chen said.

“Sure I guess.” Chanyeol said at the same time, Baekhyun grinned, stuck his tongue out at Sehun and stole Chanyeol’s cookie.

“Channie loves me.” Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol’s cheek before turning to film Sehun again.

“What about Chen?” Sehun asked. “He didn’t give you his cookie.”

“Well Chen…Chen’s just an .” Baekhyun answered.

“Hey guys!” Kai came into the camera’s view as he sat next to Sehun. “Is Luhan not eating with us?”

“No he’s helping Minseok study today.” Sehun shrugged, he turned to the camera with a grin. “So this is our usual crew for lunch, sometimes Kris and Tao will join us but for the most part this is it.”

“It’s been this way for three long years.” Chen said, the group continued to explain things to Sehun’s viewers about the school and random people they would see walk by the table. Lay and Suho came by for a bit to talk to Chen about something the camera didn’t pick up.

“So I just sent out a tweet to see what you guess really want to see today and the biggest votes are for Mrs. Fox’s class.” Sehun said while scrolling through his phone. “I’m going to give Chen the camera because he has next hour with her.”

“I’ll try to make it entertaining.” Chen promised.

“You don’t have to try that hard.” Baekhyun said, he turned the camera to himself. “Mrs. Fox is entertaining by herself.”

“Baek doesn’t even have her as a teacher but he knows of her reputation.” Kai chuckled.

“Chen says a lot about her.” Baekhyun nodded.

“She’s my aunt!” Chen said, he took the camera from Baekhyun and filmed the others one last time before turning it off.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“So this is for Sehun?” Mrs. Fox asked. She smiled warmly at the camera and gave it a small wave. “That’s fine, we’re just going over a new play today anyway.”

“Really?” Chen asked. “What’s this one about?”

“It’s a secret but your mother helped me write it and figure out who gets what part.” Mrs. Fox said, a strange alien sound came from Chen’s mouth.

“My mother?” Chen asked.

“Yes, is that a problem?” Mrs. Fox suddenly looked concerned for her nephew.

“No that’s fine.” Chen said before walking to his seat behind Minseok and beside Kai. Luhan came and sat beside Chen, he waved at the camera before leaning forward to whisper something to Minseok. Kyungsoo and Lay were the last ones to enter the room, Kyungsoo sat beside Minseok and Lay sat on the other side of Minseok. Chen filmed as Mrs. Fox handed out parts before describing the play.

“So this play won’t have one romantic pai-“

“Thank you Jesus!” Kyungsoo screamed, he threw his hands up in the air.

“But this play will have two romantic pairs.”

“!” Kyungsoo growled under his breath.

“Kyungsoo and Kai will play pair number one.”

“Of ing course.” Kyungsoo muttered, Minseok chuckled and rubbed his back. The camera shook as Chen laughed quietly.

“Kyungsoo will play Alan and Kai will play Eric.” Mrs. Fox clapped her hands together. “Namjoon will play the preacher, Lay will play Alan’s father, and Luhan will be Eric’s father.”

“What about the second couple?” A girl, Joy, asked with a raised hand.

“I’m getting there.” Mrs. Fox laughed. “Jin you are in charge of the stage setup.”

“Isn’t that Chen’s job?” Jin asked looking unsure, Chen was frozen in shock.

“Usually it is but not this time.” Mrs. Fox nodded. “The second couple will be played by Minseok,” the camera started shaking violently and Luhan looked over concerned. “And Chen.”

The camera hit the ground and screaming was heard as the camera caught people’s legs running around the room. Luhan’s shoes filmed the lens before the screen went black.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“So that was a day in our school!” The camera was set up in front of Sehun and Luhan, the boring white background was unfamiliar to regular views.

“If you’re wondering what happened with Chen…well he passed out so we’re at the hospital right now.” Luhan chuckled. “He’s fine now, the shock of actually playing a role got to him.”

“Look here he is!” Sehun stood up and turned the camera to face their sleeping friend. Everyone was sitting around the room: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kris, Suho, Lay, Kai and Minseok. “He’s just sleeping, he was awake about ten minutes ago.”

“Anyway that was almost a full day in our school!” Luhan laughed. Sehun put the camera back and sat beside Luhan.

“It was…fairly eventful towards the end.” Sehun said with a grin. “It’s only a shame most of my teachers wouldn’t let me film it all for you, I want to thank our principal, Mr. Lee, for letting me film most of the school and Mrs. Fox for letting us film a bit of her class. Maybe in the future we’ll do another one of these without someone passing out in the middle of class.”

“Of course thank you all for watching and subscribing to us!” Luhan winked at the camera.

“When I started this channel three years ago I never thought that by my junior year I would have over five million friends!” Sehun bowed to the camera. “It’s an honor to know that so many of you like my content so much to subscribe.”

“More videos will be coming out soon, including a dating game that we’re going to play with Kyungsoo and Kai!” Luhan said. “We can’t wait to read your comments, give us suggestions of things you want to see from this channel.”

“I would like to remind you all real quick that Luhan and I will not put out a tape no matter how many petitions and polls you make.” Sehun said quickly. “Luhan’s parents do watch our videos from time to time!”

“If you’re curious about any of our friends we’re linking their twitters in the description below and we’ll be doing one by one interviews of them on our second channel.” Luhan informed.

“See you later!” The two said together before the outro music started playing.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

So I’m back from Colorado!

Do any of you have TuneIn Radio? I have it and love it, it’s just an app that lets you listen to radio stations across the world and such. I listen to a few stations, Big B Radio- KPOP, Aewen Radio- KPOP and Yes 93.3 FM are my favorite stations so if you want some good music check them out! Yes 93.3 FM is a Chinese station btw.

Also…FREAKING EXO! I’M SO NOT READY FOR THE COMEBACK! Yes I watched the leaked things…don’t judge me I’m weak with only a few things, sweets and EXO. The teaser pictures also look great, I might be biased when I say that Chen looked the best but whatever he looked awesome!

Good luck surviving the comeback!

~Lizzy

Next Time:

How to Be a Good Student Council President