Personal

EXO High Shorts

Not an update and I'm posting this from my phone so I'll have to fix the formating later but...I noticed something.

In Chapter 2 I wanted to have Kyung announce he was a panromantic ace...because it would add something to the story but I didn't after a long debate with myself I took the Ace part out for a later time. I didn't know I was pan at the time, in fact I thought I was a heteromantic aual. I didn't know a lot about myself until recently...but I've always been open to loving people no matter the gender. I think when I decided to make Kyungsoo a Panromantic Aual my mind was trying to tell me something. 

I don't know why I decided to share this but it's something I noticed. I'm finally happy with myself, I'm proud of who I am despite being mostly in the closet still.

If I could give a message to anyone so this is actually worth reading..I just want to tell everyone that it's okay to not know right away who you are. I was 17 when I learned I was aual and two months ago I discovered I was pan. It takes time to know who you are, so if you feel like you're broken I want to tell you that you aren't. You are a beautiful person and if you don't want a label or you can't find one that fits you that's okay. It's okay not to know and to just say meh.

It's okay not to know, it's okay to question, it's okay to simply identify as Queer. There will be people who will try to knock you down but I want everyone to know that I'm cheering for you all! I want everyone to succeed in life and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. If you ever need anything I'm here. I can talk to you, I can send you little doodles on tumblr/twitter/Google hangout that'll make you laugh, I'll defend you when you need it.

You are valid m of matter what you identify as. Gay, straight, bi, pan, trans, ace, aro, a gender, queer, and everything else. You are valid no matter what anyone might tell you. 

I love you all!

Have a beautiful day!

~Lizzy

P.s. don't be afraid to cut off those who are poisonous to you. I recently had to do it and I promise you'll start to feel better. It's okay to put your mental health first!