Fight Mike

EXO High Shorts

Um…hi well just a warning this chapter gets a bit heated…Chen and Minnie…well nothing rated happens it’s just some making out…but this is your warning…so…yeah!

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

A week after Kris and Tao had gotten together Baekhyun and Luhan gathered everyone, minus Chen and Minseok, into the drama room to discuss the plan.

“Okay so Kai, Lay you explained everything to Suho and Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked.

“I brought Kris and Tao up to date.” Luhan said.

“Baekhyun you are evil.” Kyungsoo hissed.

“You caused Minseok a lot of pain.” Suho agreed.

“Are you forgetting that Minseok has caused Chen pain for years!?” Chanyeol shouted. “Only Baek and I would see it but we had to deal with Chen going into depressive moods for years and he wouldn’t tell us why!”

“Channie…” Baekhyun put his and on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “It’s fine.”

“It’s not fine!” Chanyeol growled. “Baekhyun and I were pissed when we found out why. Chen had been helping Minseok, the love of his life, hide his relationship with some guy he hated!”

“Chen hates Mike?” Luhan asked.

“Well…Chen wants to hate Mike…but Mike has only been nice to him.” Baekhyun explained, much calmer than Chanyeol.

“He doesn’t know Mike cheats on Min does he?” Luhan said.

“HE CHEATS ON MINSEOK?” Kyungsoo roared. “LET’S GO KILL HIM!”

“It’s scary how you jump to murder right away…” Lay said slowly.

“I think it’s kinda hot.” Kai shrugged.

“Of course you do.” Tao scoffed, this caused the room to explode into chatter.

“Shut up!” Sehun said, it took two minutes for everyone to calm down again. “Lulu and Baek have a plan!”

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“Hey babe.” Chen greeted Minseok at lunch the next day. Chen sat next to Minseok but didn’t look at him, the two had spent most of the day ignoring each other. Kyungsoo, Lay, Baekhyun, Minseok, and Luhan were the only ones at the table.

“Hey.” Minseok tried to smile at Chen but ended up looking pained.

“Babe?” Kyungsoo asked, the whole table looked in shock.

“Are you two…?” Lay asked.

“No they aren't.” Luhan answered. “Trust me, I stalk Minnie so I would know.”

“Chen’s called Minseok babe for years now.” Baekhyun said. “How did you just notice?”

“You what?” Minseok gawked.

“I stalk you, we’ve been over this Min.” Luhan sighed. “Look I don’t know what’s wrong with the two of you but you are both hot and then cold.”

“We are not!” Chen scoffed.

“You kinda are Chennie.” Baekhyun said, he put his hand on Chen’s shoulder and everyone noticed how Minseok tensed up.

“I’m gonna go study.” Minseok tried to stand up and walked away but was stopped by Luhan.

“Oh no you don’t!” Luhan shoved Minseok back into his seat. “You aren’t running from you problems today!”

“I’m not running away from anything.” Minseok stood up again and ran before Luhan could catch him.

“He hates me.” Chen sighed.

“No he doesn’t!” Luhan and Baekhyun screamed, Chen fell out of his chair and the whole cafeteria turned to watch.

“Minseok freaking loves your !” Luhan yelled and then paused. “Well he loves you…I’m sure he loves your seeing as it’s a part of you but…”

“Anyway!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “You are going to go after him! You are going to go to the roof where you know he will be and then make a cute scene that someone may or may not film!”

“What are you two on about!?” Chen yelled.

“Oh good lord come with me.” Lay stood up and dragged Chen out of the cafeteria with Luhan and Baekhyun cheering.

“What’s happening right now?” Chen asked Lay.

“It’s Baekhyun and Luhan’s plan, I might be in on it but I have no clue what’s going on.” Lay shrugged. “Anyway I think you and Minseok would be a good couple so I fully support whatever is happening.”

“I still think Minseok hates me…” Chen said.

“Do you have some kind of tragic prince background we don’t know about?” Lay asked. “Minseok doesn’t hate you, I think your jealously plan failed because Minseok is very faithful even to does who don’t deserve it and he wanted you to be happy even if it made him sad…but your plan with Baekhyun made everyone miserable because Min is such a nice guy.”

“He really is a nice guy…” Chen agreed.

“Is that really all you took from that?” Lay questioned. “Look I’ll explain this in simple terms. Minseok used talk to Kyungsoo all the time about how cute you are, this happened a lot before he started dating what’s his face.”

“Mike”

“Yeah Mike whatever but the point is Minseok probably started dating Mike to try to move on from you.” Lay said, they had almost reached the roof at this point. Kris and Tao were standing by the door that led to the roof.

“If our boy all prepped?” Kris asked, Lay nodded and gently pushed Chen forward.

“Prepped and ready!” Lay saluted Chen before Tao took him and shoved him outside before quickly shutting the door. Chen turned and banged on the door still very confused.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“What do I do?” Chen froze when he heard Minseok ask someone a question. He got down on all fours and started crawling towards Minseok’s voice.

“Mike…look how about we meet tonight?” Minseok said. Chen managed to hide behind a plant to spy on Minseok. Minseok was sitting on a concrete bench holding his phone and crying.

“Are you serious?” Minseok stood up and started pacing. “Mike I really need to know if you’re lying to me about this.”

“Lying?” Chen whispered, he started to stand up.

“Mike Luhan said he saw you with some other guy…no with another guy as in he caught you kissing some other guy.” Minseok closed his eyes. “…yeah…sure.”

“Oh no I totally believe you.” Minseok sank to the ground. “No…it’s fine we can just hang out tomorrow or something…yeah…love you too.”

“….” Minseok said before starting to cry again, he looked up to see Chen standing there in shock. Minseok made grabby hands towards Chen as he cried and Chen ran over to Minseok and pulled him into a hug. “C-Chen!”

“Minnie.” Chen rocked Minseok back and forth, he Minseok’s hair. “It’s okay, there there.”

“He’s cheating on me…” Minseok hiccupped.

“Why are you still with him?” Chen asked, Minseok climbed into Chen’s lap and shook his head.

“I don’t know.” Minseok said. “We’ve been together for so long so I guess it’d just be weird without him.”

“Minseok being with him is making you miserable!” Chen said. “I hate seeing you so miserable babe.”

“Please don’t.” Minseok cried.

“Don’t what?” Chen asked, Minseok pulled away and stood up.

“Just don’t.” Minseok started to walk off but Chen grabbed his wrist.

“Be honest with me.” Minseok froze with Chen’s words. “I can’t read your mind.”

“I…I can’t.” Minseok said. “You can’t.”

“I can’t what?” Chen pulled Minseok back to him. “Talk to me babe.”

“Just…please don’t hate me.” Minseok looked into Chen’s eyes.

“I could-” Chen was cut off when Minseok crashed their lips together. Chen sat in shock for a few seconds before he kissed him back. The kiss grew heated and Chen laid them down on the roof with him hovering over Minseok, Minseok wrapped his hands around Chen’s neck and pulled him closer. When the two finally parted for air they just stared at each other for a while in silence, Chen took a shaky breath and kissed the tip of Minseok’s nose. “I could never hate you.”

Minseok pulled Chen back to him and kissed him again, tears escaped from Minseok’s closed eyes as they kissed. Minseok moaned when Chen bit his bottom lip and slipped his tongue inside Minseok’s mouth. Chen pulled away to kiss down Minseok’s neck while Minseok tried to catch his breath, his fingers became tangled in Chen’s hair and he bucked his hips up. Chen smirked against Minseok’s neck and bit down causing Minseok to let out a loud moan and pull Chen’s face back to his.

“FINALLY OH MY GOD!” The two threw themselves apart when Baekhyun threw the door to the roof open. The other

“B-Baekhyun i-it isn’t!” Minseok rushed to explain. Baekhyun shook his head and helped Minseok up.

“Look Chanyeol and I cut Chen off because we know he loves you more than he could ever love us.” Baekhyun smoothly lied. “The only thing we need to get rid of now is Mike!”

“B-bu-but.” Minseok couldn’t believe his ears.

“Unless you just made out with Chen for fun…” Baekhyun trailed off.

“If you did that we’d have to kill you.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Lay off!” Chen walked over to Minseok, and cradled his face. “Look, I like you and if you kissed me just to release some frustration I need to know now.”

“I would never.” Minseok said. “Jongdae I would never play with your feelings like that.”

“Oh he used his real name.” Tao gasped.

“Shut up you’re ruining the moment!” Kyungsoo hissed.

“Minseok…” Chen started to lean in when he was violently pulled away by Luhan.

“Okay now that you two both see you love each other we need to deal with one more thing.” Luhan clapped.

“It’s time to fight Mike!” Baekhyun grinned.

“Let’s kill him!” Kyungsoo and Kai cheered.

“I really am worried…” Lay whispered.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“How did you know he would be here?” Minseok asked as Chen parked in front of a large mansion, Kai and Suho’s cars pulled up behind them.

“I have my sources.” Luhan said from the back seat. Everyone got out of the cars and stood awkwardly waiting for instructions.

“Hey are you guys here for the party!?” A large, well-built, guy walked up to them. “I’m Taecyeon.”

“Yeah we are!” Luhan spoke up, the larger guy did a double take.

“Aren’t you Luhan from…?” He asked.

“Yes I am!” Luhan held his hand out, the others watched at the man shook it.

“I’m a big fan!” He looked over the others and gasped. “It’s all…”

“Yes it is all of us!” Luhan nodded. “Now is Mike here?”

“Mike?” He asked. “Yeah he got here like ten minutes ago with his…oh.”

“Yeah oh!” Luhan smiled. “Let’s go!”

“Wait!” Taecyeon grabbed onto Minseok’s arm.

“What?” Minseok asked.

“I’m sorry.” Taecyeon said and he let Minseok go, Minseok immediately took Chen’s hand and looked at Taecyeon.

“No need to be sorry.” Minseok smiled and they walked inside the house.

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“How will we-” Kyungsoo started to ask.

“Found him!” Chen and Luhan shouted, Mike was sitting on the couch with some girl in his lap kissing his neck. Luhan stepped forward with Baekhyun and asked the others to wait there.

“Hey Mike!” Luhan ran over and Mike’s eyes widened.

“O-oh hey Lu-Luhan!” Mike pushed the girl off of him and stood to greet Luhan. “Long time no see.”

“Yeah, how’s the team?” Luhan asked.

“Uh it’s fine you know…” Mike coughed. “So…who’s your friend?”

“My name is Baekhyun.” Baekhyun winked at Mike and he blushed.

“Why are you here?” Mike asked.

“Well…funny enough Baekhyun and I share this one friend. We’re crazy protective of this friend.” Luhan looked at his nails. “Do you know who that friend is Mike?”

“N-no not at all.” Mike rushed out.

“Awe sure you do!” Baekhyun pouted. “It’s not nice to pretend you don’t know your own boyfriend!”

“I-uh.” Mike stuttered.

“I’ll let you in on a secret.” Baekhyun leaned forward to whisper in Mike’s ear. “He’s here.”

“WHAT!?” Mike screamed, a few people turned their heads.

“Oh yeah he’s here alright but not with you.” Luhan nodded. “I made sure of that.”

“You made Minseok cheat on me?” Mike looked livid.

“Why does it matter you’re cheating on him.” Baekhyun said in a sing song voice.

“Besides we didn’t make him do anything.” Luhan shrugged. “He’s loved Chen a lot longer than he’s ever loved you.”

“Why you little!” Mike brought his hand back to slap Luhan but was stopped by Sehun. “What the fu-”

“I don’t think doing that is in your best interest.” Sehun said darkly. At that moment Minseok and Chen walked forward hand in hand.

“Mike.” Minseok said nervously.

“M-Minnie!” Mike tried to pull Minseok into a hug but was stopped by Chen. “Hey Chen…”

“.” Chen replied, Mike swallowed hard and looked around.

“Look Mike, I know you’ve been cheating on me for a while now.” Minseok said feeling brave with Chen next to him. “It’s time we end this.”

“But Minseok I lo-” Mike tried to say, but Kyungsoo ran over and punched him in the jaw. Mike fell over unconscious, the other people screamed and ran over to check on Mike but Kyungsoo smirked.

“Gosh that felt SO good!” Kyungsoo smiled (by the door Kai could be seen drooling). “Look you broke up with him so let’s go!”

“Everyone wanna come spend the night at my place?” Chen asked as they walked back to the cars.

“Sure why not?” Minseok smiled, he clung onto Chen’s arm while they walked.

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

“That was oddly uneventful…” Kris noted.

“I have to agree.” Suho sighed. “I expected Luhan to kill him.”

“I have a reputation to hold on to you know.” Luhan scoffed. “Sehun and I are YouTubers, we can’t go around punching people!”

“It’s true.” Sehun said.

“Still…I wish someone punched him some more…” Suho said. “He hurt Minnie.”

“He should be lucky I only punched him once.” Kyungsoo said. “I would have beaten him more but sadly we drew a crowd.”

“Oh man.” Kai groaned.

“You are seriously weird.” Lay shuddered.

“Don’t kink shame him!” Kyungsoo glared.

“Technically he’s kink shaming you both.” Suho defended.

“Ohh couple wars!” Baekhyun grinned.

“WE’RE NOT COUPLES!” Kyungsoo and Lay shrieked.

“Oh just you wait!

 

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

So this is the last update for a bit because I'll be in New York for a few days and I won't be able to get much writing done there.

I'm running out of ideas so suggestions are very welcome right now.

Have a beautiful day!

~Lizzy

P.S. Yes I know that the movie is Fight Club...Fight Night is a game...I'm sorry I made so many movie jokes in the comments...again I've never seen the movie or played the game so...oops hahaha

 

Next time:

Kris's Family