Bonus 14

The Seven Year Itch

1 Year

“We don’t really have to do this—”

“Doctor says it will help to induce labor.”

“Stop using the doctor as an excuse. You just want to get into my overstretched pants.”

“You’re damn right,” Kris says, helping his heavily pregnant boyfriend out of his pajamas and helping him lay gently on their bed. “But also to help you.”

“No, this is to help you,” Yixing says, rolling his eyes as Kris sends him a smirk before beginning to prepare him.

Yixing is a mess beneath him in no time. Something about the way his boyfriend looks so flushed, sweat collecting on his forehead, and eyes twisted in pleasure that gets Kris going even harder, not minding at all the way their bed creaks.

After a while, they’re both quite far gone. Too far gone, in fact, that they fail to acknowledge two pairs of eyes standing at their bedroom door, looking on with absolute horror.

It’s when the door clicks shut that Yixing pushes Kris away and asks, “you heard that?”

“Nah,” the taller replies, getting back to more important matters and the noise forgotten in the midst of their own.

***

The mood at the breakfast table seems off. Minseok can smell the tension through the pancakes and hash browns.

“Everything okay?” he asks Kris, who looks up from his plate with his cheeks puffed out.

“Mmm,” Kris answers, getting back to eating as Minseok looks around at the others.

Tao and Chen seem to be eating their breakfast quietly as Sehun talks their ears off.

A bit too quietly.

“Any signs of contractions yet?” he decides to ask Yixing instead, who sends him a pleasant smile.

“Just the fake ones,” he replies, rubbing his stomach fondly. “These two love to troll me.”

“It’ll happen soon enough,” Minseok grins as he refills the food on Kyungsoo’s plate. The toddler has found a new way to alert him that he’s hungry by simply slapping his chubby belly over and over until Minseok feeds him. Minseok figures it’s a step up from whining and crying.

“Can’t wait,” Kris says before turning to Tao and Chen and offering them some more food.

The two shake their heads vigorously, keeping their eyes down on their plates as Minseok frowns.

“Are you two okay?” he decides to ask, wondering since when those two have been so well-behaved rather than their usual wreaking havoc with Sehun.

They nod their heads in response, still not looking up.

“They’re been quiet since this morning,” Yixing muses, “Probably anticipating the thought of becoming big brothers.”

“I don’t think that’s it…” Minseok mutters when he sees the two boys avert their eyes to anywhere but their parents when Kris leans over to peck Yixing on the lips.

***

When Minseok drops the boys off at daycare, he makes sure to tell Baekhyun to keep an extra eye out for Tao and Chen, who still haven’t spoken more than three words since the morning.

He hopes spending time with the other kids will help them forget whatever it is that is bothering them.

“Nini!” squeals Kyungsoo as Minseok puts his son down so that he can waddle over to the adorable boy playing with blocks.

Jongin’s dad comes up to greet him with a smile. “I’m so grateful for your son,” he says, extending a hand out for Minseok to take. “I’m Junmyeon, Jongin’s father.”

“Minseok,” he replies with a smile of his own. “And I should be the one grateful for Jongin! He’s really teaching my gremlin some manners.”

“Then you haven’t seen Jongin at home,” Junmyeon and Minseok share a laugh at their sons’ expense.

“I would love to have Jongin over for a playdate with Kyungsoo whenever you have the time. Amongst all the cuss words he knows, he never fails to babble about his Nini. It would make the both of them so happy.”

“Definitely! Just as long as Jongin doesn’t come back cursing me out too much,” teases Junmyeon.

“I’ll make sure he’s never around my husband and his big mouth,” Minseok promises before getting ready to head out. He locates Sehun with Chen and Tao, calling out a goodbye before turning to Kyungsoo. “I’ll be back soon, Kyungsoo. I love you!”

“, bye!” Kyungsoo says back.

“Ah, seriously,” Minseok mumbles, turning four shades of red as he quickly turns to leave with Junmyeon, who laughs all the way to his car.

***

“Why are you guys so quiet today?” Sehun asks his cousins, who simply shake their heads in reply, their small brains filled with too many images of……butts and…dingles…

“Seriously? What’s wrong?” Sehun insists, trying to get them to share whatever it is that’s troubling them. “Are you guys really scared of being big brothers? It’s not that bad, look at me, I’m a professional and I didn’t even have to do much.”

“It’s not that…” Chen finally speaks up, and Tao nods in silent agreement.

“Then?”

“It’s…”

The two boys look up at their older cousin, who’s waiting for them to spill the tea with his hands on his hips like its serious business, and they can’t help but shudder.

“Sehun, have you ever seen your parents…you know…” starts Tao with a grimace on his face.

“I see them every day.”

“No, like…in their room. On their bed. Bouncing.”

“Bouncing? Like jumping on the bed?”

“No idiot, like bouncing on top of each other.”

“Wouldn’t that hurt?”

“That’s what I thought!” Chen speaks up. “Daddy was even making noises like Kris was hurting him.”

“Why was Uncle Kris bouncing on top of Uncle Yixing? Wouldn’t that hurt the babies?” asks Sehun, confused as to why the two boys looked so mortified.

“They were .”

“Oh?”

“And then daddy Yixing bounced on my dad, and they just kept bouncing and bouncing and bouncing…”

Chen and Tao sigh out loud, scarred by the mental images from the night before.

“So much bouncing,” Tao says weakly.

“Too much,” says Chen.

“Maybe their bed is just really fun to jump on?” Sehun says again, and Tao and Chen just roll their eyes at the clueless eight year old. Better to keep his innocence than to scar him too.

***

Lu Han is trying to settle the one year old monster into his high chair while Sehun eats his dinner quietly.

Ahh,” the tired father cries as Kyungsoo grabs a handful of his hair, ready to rip it right off his scalp. “Kyungsoo, that’s not nice!”

The toddler just continues to squirm and fight his dad, not wanting to be confined behind the chair today.

“Okay, okay,” Lu Han says, giving up and holding Kyungsoo against his hip instead. He readies a plate one handed while he prays for Minseok to shower quickly so he can take the mini devil off his hands for a second.

Kyungsoo still has a death grip on Lu Han’s precious strands of hair, but the male has given up trying to get Kyungsoo to cooperate. He just wants a nice, hot dinner after a long day of work, and if Kyungsoo is content with a fistful of his hair, he’s not pushing it.

“How was your day, Sehun?” he asks his well-behaved son, who looks up at him, deep in thought. After hearing no reply, Lu Han asks again. “Sehun?

“Dad?”

“Yeah?” he asks as best as he can with Kyungsoo beginning to climb over his shoulders and head.

“Where do babies come from?”

A silent moment passes in which Lu Han swears he’s ascended to the heavens, his heart stops pumping blood for a millisecond, and he almost leans over to forcefully cough out the bite of his dinner that’s now successfully lodged in his throat, almost dropping Kyungsoo in the process who ends up tugging on his hair harder.

What?” he manages to get out once he can finally breathe again, and Sehun looks at him with a serious expression.

“I know where babies come from. Kyungsoo was in daddy’s stomach until he pooped him out right? But how are they made?”

Dear God.

Lu Han was not prepared for this.

“Your daddy didn’t poop Kyungsoo out…he was cut out.”

“Cut?”

“By the doctor at the hospital. Sehun, why are you asking this?” Lu Han can feel the burn radiating off his blushing cheeks. His eight year old is too young for this conversation.

“Well, Tao and Chen said that Uncle Kris and Uncle Yixing were bouncing on the bed and then Hyunsik said they were making babies. How come I don’t have a baby when I bounce on the couch? Or does it have to be a bed?”

Lu Han can feel the blood drain from his face.

“He said they were having ,” Sehun continues.

Now Lu Han really feels light headed, but nothing compares to the fear of hearing his husband who just happens to walk in on their conversation at that exact moment asking, “Did my son just say the word ?”

And despite being completely innocent in all of this, Lu Han sees his life flash before his eyes because he knows his death is near.

***

Luckily, Lu Han manages to proclaim his innocence in time to save his life, and explains the whole situation, which leads to Minseok calling up his brother in order to tease the out of him. He is never letting this go for as long as he lives.

Hello?” Kris answers.

“Hey, just calling to say Tao and Chen saw you and Yixing going at it in your room last night so you now have years worth of PTSD to reverse. Also, that’s probably how long it’s going to take you to get back in Yixing’s pants. Good luck, love you.”

Minseok hangs up, cackling maniacally even though he does feel slightly bad for his nephews, but he hopes it works out for them. He remembers how long it took him to get the mental image of his own parents getting it on, and even now he sometimes shudders at the thought of it.

“Daddy?” he hears Sehun calling for him, and Minseok turns to give his son his attention. “Do you and dad have ? I wouldn’t mind another baby brother. Or sister this time.”

Now it’s Minseok’s turn to feel light headed.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
a/n - hi guys! im finally updating something after a while, surprised i even managed to write this but i hope it brightened up your day somewhat :] i wanted to apologize for not replying to the comments for the last bonus, i will definitely get to them this time, but pls forgive me nonetheless! thank you as always