Sparks of Curiosity

Tainted Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 




sparks of curiosity.

  

Days of the week kept passing by and Yoona's suffering became worse and worse each day. Her routines where always the same. Sleeping for 4 hours max, having breakfast with her family that were total clowns--unlike her new personality, going to school to study and sometimes overhearing pathetic and illogical rumors spreading around about her through hallways before going back home to crawl up in her bed thinking of nothing except of how useless and miserable her life has came to be.

She couldn't blame anyone for what has come upon her. From the very start, Yoona had choices. She knew how to differentiate between right and wrong, but because of her stupidity and lack of self pride, she always chose the wrong choice dragging her innocent friends along with her.

Yoona often wondered why many people loved her despite her rebel-ish attitude. For example, she bribed her best friend into have a with their schools most loved calculus teacher, Mr. Oh. He was handsome, young, smart, funny and just the proper boyfriend material for sweet and innocent little princesses. Well Yoona just wanted to get inside his pants. However, she didn't want to do it alone. Yoona was scared that if anyone ever did find out, she'll be the only one scolded. So in the end, she dragged along her best friend Kim Dahyun.

On one night, after going home from dinner with a few other friends they were both bored and were looking for some fun. They happened to come across their school building and Yoona noticed that one of the classrooms still had it's lights on. She became curious as to who it was, so she bribed Dahyun with a gift card to a lingerie store in order for her to agree on sneaking in. When they finally found the room, they slowly opened the door and gasped before closing it shut. Yoona and Daehyun found their maths teacher in the classroom.

"Wanna with me?" Yoona suddenly whispered as a cheeky smirk played upon her lips.

Daehyun's eyes widen, "What? Are you crazy? No way am I doing him! What if we get caught?"

Yoona palmed her hand above Daehyun's mouth, "Ssshh, relax will you? When else will we have a chance to the hottest teacher in school?" she bit her bottom lip and sighed frustratingly, "Look, if you're not doing this with me then I'm not giving you that gift card. I know how much your boyfriend's expecting you to strip in front of him wearing another ier set."

"Exactly my point here. What if Baekhyun finds out?"

"He wont, trust me." Yoona assured her.

After thinking for a few seconds, Dahyun gave in and replied between gritted teeth, "Fine. But you better give it to me when we're done."

To their surprise, they really did get caught. The next morning, a female student found a used lying wet on top of her table. Considering how she pretty much freaked out, the student didn't have any second thoughts to reported to their school principle. Because of that one incident, the whole school became a huge mess. Parents were complaining, students were scared, and teachers felt guilty. Much to their luck, they searched through the CCTV camera's and found the footage of their teacher and two girls fully . He was massaging Yoona's s while she gave him a and the fingers of his free hand was madly pumping inside Dahyun. The position was literally impossible but they managed to do it.

Conclusion came with the teacher getting fired for students and watching inappropriate videos in school grounds. Yoona and Dahyun were given light punishments of suspension for two weeks. The school couldn't get the real story behind the incident since both sides had their own say. Mr. Oh said that they suddenly came inside and offered a which he obviously couldn't reject after watching . The girls said they were going to ask for help on their assignment but their teacher threatened them to take off their clothes or they wont pass his class. The calculus teacher was telling the truth but not many believed him.

If only they watched the footage more carefully they could've spotted that it was Yoona who initiated everything first. The school was too embarrassed to report to the police so they decided to make the conclusions by themselves.

When the school started to quiet down, Yoona and Dahyun stopped talking. Dahyun was mad at Yoona for dragging her into such a mess making Baekhyun break up with her. Students thought he was a total jerk for blaming Dahyun for being but he had a feeling that it wasn't the case. At the end of their ninth year, Yoona convinced Baekhyun to get back with Dahyun since it really wasn't her fault in to which he believed. Because of that, Yoona and Dahyun became friends once again.

Her bed had a very large history. She's pretty much slept with almost every cute guy in school when her brother or her dad isn't at home. Her mom never really cared as long as her daughter's happy. Stupid right? Yeah, well that was her family. Yoona never really got educated properly because her dad was never around and her mom was lacking in a few aspects. Take her brother for example, it might not be much of a bad thing but he dropped out in the middle of high school to do music. And yet after 5 years, he hasn't gotten anywhere.

Her past boyfriend's were alright. They were loyal and understanding. Although, the relationship never passed the 3 month mark because Yoona was being a total and kept on cheating by sleeping with other men.

So, back to the main question. Why was she loved by everyone? Well it turns out it was all just a huge lie. Since Yoona was popular, everyone girl wanted to become her friend and every guy wanted to experience what their friend would describe as "amazing" on her queen sized bed. She never really understood her teachers though. Yoona thought that they maybe acknowledged her for her brains and expect her to win every school competition out there. Cliche much?

  ▲▼▲▼

After what seemed like spending eternity in history class, Chanyeol and his new group of friends were finally free to eat till their hearts content. If only the cafeteria food tasted good they'd finish everything with no doubt.

"Great, mashed potatoes and mushrooms again." Sehun protested from across the table.

A few boys looked up and saw that Sehun pushed away his food platter as he leaned on his chair with his arms crossed above his chest.

"Stop whining. Just shut up and eat your food," Kris replied, feeling sick with the maknae's childish complaints.

"Hey, don't be too harsh on him." Luhan defended. He turned to the boy sitting next to him and rubbed his shoulder, "Just eat as much as you can. We've still got hours of school."

Sehun pursed his lips, quickly rethinking about his plan to go demo on their schools chefs. After scrunching up his face, he groaned as he sat up straight to slowly dig into his food with a disgusted look on his face.

"I've got good news," Kris suddenly spoke.

The others perked up with questioning gazes. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen still had their mouths stuffed with potatoes while the others placed their spoons and chopsticks down on the table to listen to their leader.

"Coach gave me extra tickets for our game tonight,"

"Really?!" Baekhyun, Tao and Kai exclaimed together. A few groaned in disgust when Tao spat out a some bits of his food.

"How come?" Xiumin asked.

Chanyeol swallowed his food before asking, "Yeah, isn't our game sold out already?"

"It is."

"It's stupid how our school forces students to buy tickets so they can actually watch our game." Kyungsoo commented under his breath but the table heard every word.

"Who cares? They share the money with us anyway." Sehun stated proudly.

"You filthy gold digger."

Sehun's eyes grew wide as he softly slammed his hands on the table before shooting a death glare at each of his friends, "Who said that?"

Baekhyun leaned forwards to catch Sehun's eye, "Me. What are you gonna do about it?"

Since Sehun was obviously younger, he could only stay quiet and shrink back into his seat whilst quietly cursing and mocking his hyung under his breath.

"Will you two stop fighting?" Suho said in between gritted teeth. "How much did you get?"

Kris took out the tickets from his pockets, "Five. Who wants one?"

"Can I have two?" Lay who was quiet the whole time finally spoke.

"Sure. Who is it for?" Kris asked, handing the two tickets across the table.

"My noona and her friend said they wanted to watch Chanyeol play."

The spoken boy almost chocked on his food when he heard his name, "Me? Seriously?"

Lay casually hummed and nodded in reply before continuing to eat.

"Chanyeol's fandom's growing faster than I thought." Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol and when the boy turned his head, Baekhyun was wearing a ridiculous teasing expression.

"No one else?" Kris repeated.

Since everyone stayed quiet he hid the tickets back inside his pockets.

Everyone was silently eating their foods while they played with their phones. Chanyeol was starting to feel accepted with his new gang yet another part of him was telling him to hold back his thoughts of getting too comfy. After a few forced spoonfuls, he decided to stop eating. He took a glance at each of his friends. It was quit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter