The Honest Talk

Sick Souls

DaeSung arrived home after a long day at work, it was Friday and he was happy that it was weekend. Not that he didn't like working, and he enjoyed what he did, but now he was tired. He unlocked the door and got in, turning on the light. After taking off his coat and shoes, he put down his bag and sighed deeply. After standing in the hallway for a moment, he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Had he really forgotten to shop any food for a week? Great... He knew that TaeYang had to work late, so he didn't count on seeing him tonight. Instead he took a bottle of water and went to the living room and sat down. Turning on the TV and drinking from the bottle, he looked through his phone and called SeungRi, but it only turned to the answer machine.

 

“He's out...” DaeSung mumbled to himself. After watching TV for 20 minutes, he turned to the cellphone again and then decided to call TaeYang. Once again it turned to the answer machine.

 

“Working... Seriously Dae, you should get more friends...” DaeSung told himself, then softly chuckled over how idiotic he sounded. After a few minutes, the doorbell rung, causing DaeSung's heart to skip a beat. He got up and went to the door, opening it and revealing a very happy, and smiling, TaeYang. In his hand he had a bag with food, and in the other there was a flower bouquet. DaeSung smiled when he saw him, and moved back so he could enter.

 

“Hi Sweetie.” TaeYang said, giving him the flowers.


“Hi, how can it be you are here?” DaeSung asked confused and took the bouquet.

 

“Thanks.” He quickly said. TaeYang closed the door after him, and took off his coat, and shoes.

 

“I got off early. One of the other chefs wanted the last hours, so I gave him that and went here. I cooked before leaving so it should still be hot.” TaeYang mentioned and took the food in the plastic bag, and went to the kitchen after DaeSung.

 

“How could you know that I didn't already have dinner?” DaeSung asked, slightly teasing. TaeYang wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.

 

“Have you seen your fridge?” TaeYang teased and gave him a kiss, that DaeSung quickly answered.

 

“I think you know me and my fridge too well...” DaeSung answered, slightly chuckling both of them.

 

“I do. And I am satisfied with knowing it.” TaeYang answered. He wanted to ask that damn question, but he never felt like it was the right time, or the perfect moment.

 

“So... Why the flowers?” DaeSung asked, putting them in a vase with water. They were pretty, and smelled nice.

 

“Because you had a long week, and even though you're barely home, I thought you would like them to look at.” TaeYang answered, not really giving him the real reason. Sometimes he felt like DaeSung was just playing him. He was a psychiatrist and should be able to tell most lies, especially on people he knew. But he was never caught when he lied. Or DaeSung just didn't want the real reason.

 

“Thank you, again.” DaeSung said and kissed him. TaeYang let him go again, and found two plates in the cupboard above the tabletop. They sat down and had dinner. DaeSung loving the food from the first bite. After dinner they went to see a movie in the living room, all cuddled up in the couch. TaeYang's heart was beating like crazy, he really wanted to ask him. The words were almost slipping over his lips all the time, but every time, DaeSung did something that prevented it. Like chuckle, or move or kiss him. TaeYang didn't know what to do, so he swallowed the words, and tried to forget about the stupid question.

 

***

 

SeungRi got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around him, and went to the bedroom, where JiYong was lying on the bed, half asleep and still .

 

“You can't sleep now?” SeungRi teased and his voice woke up the half-sleeping JiYong.

 

“No no, I am not.” JiYong mumbled and sat up. SeungRi went to him and sat down next to him. They shared a passionate kiss, making JiYong fall back on the bed with SeungRi half lying on him. After they stopped the kiss, they looked each other in the eyes, still with noses almost touching.

 

“I like you.” JiYong admitted so suddenly. He didn't even want to say it, and why he did, he didn't know. But it was said very softly, so he hoped that SeungRi didn't hear it, but they were an inch apart, so him not hearing it, was impossible. Instead of answering, SeungRi crashed his lips on JiYong's again. He was too afraid to admit that he liked him back. This he felt, was like love, but he didn't want to admit it even to himself. He only had loved one other person in his life, and he had screwed him up so badly, so he never wanted to love again. Normally he didn't sleep with the same guy, more than once or twice, because he didn't want emotions, but JiYong was so different. He felt like he could be another person with him. Like he fulfilled him.

 

The kiss lasted a while, and when they finally parted, SeungRi panted a little and looked JiYong in the eyes again.

 

“I like you too.” He finally admitted it. Never had he thought he would say those words, but it felt so true. This time it was JiYong that pulled him down to a very hot kiss, and wrapped his hands around his shoulder, turning them so he was on top. They kissed for a long time and their hands were all over the other.

 

“I have just showered.” SeungRi panted while JiYong was on his neck. JiYong smiled a little and bit him softly.

 

“So?” He asked, then continued his work on his neck.

 

“Oh whatever!” SeungRi said and his quick defeat made them make love to each other. Not just hungry , but hot lovemaking. After a hot round in the bed, they continued it in the shower. When they got out, they finally got dressed and kept making out while they tried to get ready to leave the apartment. SeungRi took his phone and saw a call.

 

“Oh, DaeSung have called...” He said to himself, and looked at the time, it was an hour ago. He didn't have much time to call him back.

 

“DaeSung?” JiYong asked, remembering SeungHyun's psychiatrist who had the same name.

 

“Yeah, my best friend? Haven't I mentioned him? Hmm... Maybe not...” SeungRi said, not remembering everything they had shared.

 

“Funny, I just know a psychiatrist with the same name.” JiYong explained, making a move with his hand that it was nothing.

 

“Wait... My Dae is a psychiatrist! Oh my! How funny! What a small world...” SeungRi said with a grin, also JiYong was laughing a little, from the news.

 

“Wait, are you one of his patients?” SeungRi quickly asked and looked a little nervous. JiYong smiled and shook his head.

 

“No, but my best friend is. That's how I know him.” JiYong answered and they kissed again.

 

“Oh, we have to go!” SeungRi exclaimed, and they both got their coats and shoes on. Quickly after they left for a friend of SeungRi's, who was celebrating a big promotion, and he had taken JiYong as his plus one.