Bowling

Sick Souls

The 4 guys arrived at the bowling alley. SeungHyun and DaeSung had been talking a bit on the trip over there, while SeungRi and JiYong had used the time holding hands, and occasionally kissing – every other second. JiYong rented one of the lanes, and they went to change shoes. SeungHyun kept complaining about the whole thing, while JiYong complained about the shoes, which were ugly. DaeSung had managed to just give up and go with it. He at bowling, like really. Any sport that contained some sort of ball, or thing to throw, catch, hit or anything. But the normal fitness, and work out, was exactly how he liked sports. SeungRi kept making cute faces at JiYong, and it made them kiss like half the time they were preparing to get on the ground. SeungHyun had already given up, just putting the shoes on, not even tying them yet. This really wasn't his kind of fun...

 

“Let me.” DaeSung said, and kneel down, tying SeungHyun's shoes, and got up, giving him a hand to hold. SeungHyun took it and finally smiled. Mumbling a thanks, and they all four went to their part of the bowling alley.

 

“Okay, SeungHyun and Dae are together, and we are together!” SeungRi said with a smile, kissing JiYong.

 

“You are sooo going to loose!” JiYong laughed and poked SeungHyun on the chest, making him sigh, not even care about winning or losing. SeungHyun took a sip of one of the drinks they had ordered, already way happier with the thought of just sitting and drinking while the others played, and on the other hand, he couldn't make DaeSung loose by himself. So he stepped up his game, and even stretched his arms. DaeSung looked surprised from the sudden engagement of SeungHyun, and choose to follow his example. JiYong and SeungRi looked almost shocked at each other, when the two others suddenly showed interest in the game.

 

“We beat the hell out of these two.” SeungHyun said to DaeSung, and they both high-fived each other. And with that, the game started.

 

DaeSung was the first to shoot, and after the first try, which was awful, he got almost all the pins, except one. JiYong shot after him, and got a strike. Quickly, JiYong and SeungRi was leading, having a nice score. Just after they cheered for each other, SeungHyun choose to really give it his all. Scoring strike after strike. He showed DaeSung how to do it right, and then they were both on a roll. Maybe it was the touching, or the good teaching, but DaeSung quickly got the swing in his body and soon JiYong and SeungRi was falling behind. With every win DaeSung and SeungHyun won, SeungRi and JiYong felt more and more miserable. When the time ended, it was clear that SeungHyun had scored most, and DaeSung followed right after. JiYong hit his head softly onto the table, and sighed.

 

“How could we loose this?” He asked, and finally looked up, and saw SeungRi feeling just as awful. SeungHyun and DaeSung gave each other a hug and a high-five.

 

“How did you get that good at this?” DaeSung asked, following him to the bar, to get a few drinks to the losers.

 

“Well... JiYong have forced me to play a lot, but I always let him win, to not have to discuss with him, and I guess that I played a lot as younger.” SeungHyun answered, not really thinking it was anything good.

 

“What else have you played as younger?” DaeSung asked, taking two of the drinks while SeungHyun took the other two.

 

“Well, what haven't I done of sports.” He answered with a smile, and it sounded like too much to explain. They went back to the table, where JiYong and SeungRi discussed how on earth it was possible to loose. He had never been defeated by SeungHyun, who always did super bad. How did he become a bowling star over night?

 

“Thanks...” SeungRi mumbled as they got back with the drinks, and he drank from his. They were clearly not happy with the result.

 

“Re-match!” JiYong suddenly exclaimed, causing SeungHyun to raise a brow.

 

“Would you really want to loose again?” SeungHyun teased, making JiYong glare at him.

 

“No...” He mumbled after looking at him with a glare, and then his eyes softened.

 

“Okay... I am hungry. We should get something to eat.” JiYong then changed the subject, giving SeungHyun a hug and a kiss on the cheek. SeungHyun smiled and softly pushed him away.

 

“Sure. What do we want to eat?” SeungRi asked, pulling JiYong into his arms and kissing him. DaeSung finished his drink, and they all followed.

 

“Beef barbeque!” JiYong chimed in and they both looked excited. DaeSung just smiled and didn't object. They all decided that it was a good idea, and went to change their shoes, and left the bowling alley. Just as they went outside of the big place, SeungHyun put an arm around DaeSung, holding it around his waist. DaeSung smiled at him, and he could feel a sensation in his stomach. So he just let him hold his arm around him, and enjoyed it to the fullest. SeungRi and JiYong was walking in front of them, so they didn't see anything. They were busy holding hands, talking and once in a while sharing a kiss. SeungHyun wondered if they had finally gotten together for real, or they still were just trying it out. DaeSung on the other hand, wasn't sure what to believe, as he knew SeungRi was the biggest player in Korea's history. But he was happy to see they he had finally calmed down a bit.

 

They arrived at the restaurant and had a table for four. Sitting down and having taken off their jackets, as it was very nice and warm in here. They ordered a few different things, and along a bottle of soju. As they ate, they talked and had a lot of fun. SeungRi and JiYong feeding each other with whatever they could come up with.

 

“When do you two get together?” DaeSung asked with a smile, looking at SeungRi. He blushed and tried to hide a smile.

 

“Yeah, when do we?” JiYong asked, also looking at SeungRi. Only because he was a little tipsy, that he would bluntly ask that. SeungRi smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

 

“Then let's be together.” SeungRi said, making all of them smile. The two shared a long kiss, and smiled at each other in the end.

 

“Well, then I should move out, so you two can see each other when you want.” SeungHyun said with a smile. Not really wanting to be there whenever SeungRi came to visit, nor being alone in the apartment, when JiYong was out.


“But... Who will take care of you?” JiYong asked surprised. Not sure he wanted SeungHyun gone from his apartment, when he was still unstable.

 

“No problem. I will.” DaeSung said with a smile, looking at SeungHyun to see if it was okay.

 

“Then I guess it's settled.” SeungHyun said with a smile. He was more than interested in being taken care of by DaeSung, and he was sure it was a good idea. They all touched glasses and drank another round of the soju. All of them having a great smile on their faces, positive that it would all be fine and they would be happy. They all enjoyed the meal to the end, making jokes and having fun.

 

When they were done, they went back to JiYong's place, and all crashed in the living room. DaeSung and SeungHyun on the couch, and SeungRi lying across JiYong who was sitting in the armchair. They were tired, and maybe had a bit too much to drink. DaeSung lay down on the couch, with his head in SeungHyun's lap. Too tired to care. SeungHyun just smiled and caressed his hair. He too was tired, maybe the one of them who was tired the most. Maybe he could even sleep tonight.