Attack From TaeYang

Sick Souls

SeungHyun turned around from the rose bush, he had been looking at and looked at the pedestrian crossing, walking out on it, even though it was not green, he walked out on it, causing a lot of cars to beep and people yelled out from the windows. He reached the other sidewalk and walked down there. TaeYang stopped up not far from him, and SeungHyun saw him, but didn't register it in his mind.

 

I want to talk to you!” TaeYang said annoyed as he pulled the other unwillingly into the alley between two sets of buildings.

 

What are you doing with him? Leave him and I alone. You and your freaky sick being should just go and kill yourself! The earth doesn't need someone like you!” TaeYang said in a loud voice and pushed SeungHyun against the concrete wall. He pulled the small knife. It was not very long, but it was sharp. He pointed against SeungHyun, who kicked TaeYang on the knee, and he fell down. TaeYang yelled out in pain and grabbed Seunghyun's leg, so he fell as well, but didn't get hurt. The knife was still in TaeYang's hand and he tried stabbing out against SeungHyun, but he kicked TaeYang on the hand, so he dropped the knife and SeungHyun took it. TaeYang tried taking it from him and threw himself at him, where the blade pierced through TaeYang's stomach, and SeungHyun quickly pushed him away and took the knife out. He gasped and quickly tried to hold the wound together with his hands, getting a lot of blood on them. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and held it against the wound.

 

Why did you do that?” SeungHyun asked terrified for TaeYang's life, and he yelled for someone to call an ambulance. He didn't know if anyone heard him, but he could hear sirens coming towards them. TaeYang pulled him down to him.

 

You are not worth it, but leave me. Now.” He whispered, and pushed SeungHyun away with the few last powers he had. SeungHyun tumbled backwards and got up, he had the handkerchief in his hand and then he left, just as the ambulance was arriving, then he ran.

 

The momories was gone again and SeungHyun looked at the officer. He didn't know if he would believe him if he told him, that he suddenly out of the blue, remembered it all. But he gave it a try.

 

“He wanted to tell me to stay away from my boyfriend. He had been stalking him for a while, and come by his apartment at times, one time when DaeSung was not even there. He hates me, so I guess he wanted to scare me to leave DaeSung alone, and then it all ended in fight, where he threw himself at me, and the knife was accidentally between us.” SeungHyun said a bit shocked still from the images in his head. Minho nodded and scribbled something down. Then he handed him a piece of paper.

 

“Write what happened here, it's your testimony. And then sign it, plus fill in the things that are asked of you. I will return in a bit.” Minho stated, and left the room. SeungHyun filled the paper and wrote what he remembered.

 

***

 

After a while, and after Minho had discussed the situation with DaeSung, heard his explanation and so on, talking about TaeYang stalking him and so on, Minho came back to SeungHyun. DaeSung hadn't mentioned anything with the bloody clothes or hands, and the cop hadn't asked.

 

“We need Mr. Dong's testimony, and I will get back to you. If they are alike, and he doesn't press charges, then you will be free to go.” Minho said and left the room again, giving DaeSung permission to go inside the room to him. JinWoo, who had waited together with him for a few minutes since an officer had called him, went inside too. He gave SeungHyun some medicine to calm down on, since both DaeSung and JinWoo knew he needed it. SeungHyun thanked them, and DaeSung sat down beside him, taking him into his arms and gave him a lot of kisses and sweet words. JinWoo sat down on the table so he could see how SeungHyun reacted, eyeing every little detail in his behaviour. Minho entered again and looked taken aback when he saw them. JinWoo quickly jumped down from the table.

 

“Mino?” JinWoo asked and Minho smiled brighter.

 

“Woonie. Nice to see you. Didn't know you were the psychiatrist on this case.” Minho answered, and they gave each other a short hug.

 

“I am, but I am also his psychiatrist. He was sent to me after some dealings in the office. I am handling his case from here, together with the layer.” JinWoo answered, and smiled back, looking a little shy almost. But only DaeSung noticed that. JinWoo's smile was different when DaeSung saw him smile at the office.

 

“How's TaeHyun?” JinWoo quickly asked, and Minho looked down, scratching his hair.

 

“Well, I don't know. He left me... But let's not talk about that here.” Minho answered, and smiled shyly since it was a sensitive topic. A small smile, and almost hopeful eyes were now appearing on JinWoo's face. Clearly he fancied him quite a bit. Minho cleared his throat and became more professional.

 

“Mr. Dong has released his testimony from the hospital, and doesn't press charges, and says that it's his fault.” Minho softly said, smiling to the others, but then DaeSung looked up with big eyes.

 

“Dong... Not Dong YoungBae?” DaeSung quickly asked, realizing he hadn't been told the victims name.

 

“What? No. That can't be true. Why would he do that?” DaeSung asked a little louder, freaking out a bit. SeungHyun collecting DaeSung in his arms and shushed him softly. DaeSung let a few tears fall, but didn't want the others to see him cry. Why would TaeYang even consider attacking SeungHyun? He shook his head into SeungHyun's chest.

 

“You are free to leave.” Minho said and SeungHyun nodded, trying to calm DaeSung down. JinWoo followed Minho out, to talk a bit more.

 

Eventually DaeSung calmed down, and SeungHyun followed him out of the room. JinWoo stood and waited for them by the entrance to the back where they were. DaeSung smiled to him, giving him a soft hug.

 

“Where did you know the officer from?” DaeSung asked interested and JinWoo blushed a bit.

 

“We were both friends with TaeHyun and two others in my school time, so we pretty much always hung out together.” He answered smiling as he talked.

 

“Oh, aha.” DaeSung answered and nudged the other friendly. JinWoo shyly grinned.

 

“If it's okay, I will follow you two home, and then I will prescribe some other medicine. We need to have him under better control. Minho, or the officer, said that he can't be outside on his own, and if something like this happens again, they will admit SeungHyun to a hospital.” JinWoo said a little depressed for DaeSung and his boyfriend, since he wished both of them the best.

 

“I understand.” DaeSung answered, and now he would do anything for SeungHyun to be even better treated, and only have his focus on him. They got into JinWoo's car, and went home. Seeing JiYong and SeungRi on the way into the building as well. The elevator up to SeungRi's apartment floor was one hell of a talkative way, but when they left, after having promised to see them later, the elevator went silent. They reached the 13th floor and went to DaeSung's apartment, where he got them inside, and JinWoo got them together in the living room, and discussed the new things they had to do.

 

***

 

SeungRi looked at JiYong with a weird look when they got off the elevator. JiYong looked equally weird at him.

 

“Who was that, and why did DaeSung speak like he had just experienced something really horrible. His sentences were not even coherent.” SeungRi said, and JiYong nodded quickly to what he said.

 

“Yeah and SeungHyun hugged me really tight and said he missed me.” JiYong answered with a weird look.

 

“Let's check up on them later. We need to get these home.” SeungRi said and picked up his two groceries bags, while JiYong hadn't even let go of his two. They went home and unpacked the groceries and made a bit of food to snack on, as they had agreed to invite DaeSung and SeungHyun for dinner tonight. So they just waited a bit before they went there.

 

A/N: Hi my super awesome readers :D I wanted to gift you another chapter today. Just because you are so awesome :D (Yes you are! Don't deny it XP)