Shocking News

Sick Souls

A/N: Sorry, I have been away for so long. I had some really bad days, and then I started on my new school. Sorry again. But I hope you'll like my update.

 

 

 

 

DaeSung was straddling SeungHyun, as he was leaning down and kissing him. SeungHyun's hands were on the others back, and softly pushing him towards him. Their weekend had been amazing, since they now were together, and also very much in love. None of them had wondered why they hadn't heard from JiYong or SeungRi, and it wasn't important for them at this moment. After their kiss, DaeSung slowly got up. It was Monday, and he really didn't want to leave SeungHyun, but he had to work. After standing up, he kissed SeungHyun once more, and smiled.

 

“See you later. Call if there's anything.” DaeSung said and gave him a peck more, before SeungHyun nodded.

 

“Sure. See you.” SeungHyun answered, and softly slapped the others , to get him going, since he was almost late for work already.

 

“I knoooow.” DaeSung sighed, and gave him a last kiss, which lingered a bit, and then he left the living room. SeungHyun lay down on the couch, yelling back a “Goodbye”, when he heard DaeSung yell from the entrance, and after a second he heard the door close.

 

SeungHyun were half asleep, and still thinking at the same time, when his phone suddenly “woke” him up. He looked at the caller, and didn't know the number, also he quickly looked at the time, and it was way over 1pm. Where had the time gone? He wondered and then accepted the call.

 

“Choi SeungHyun?” A voice asked at the other end, sounding very important.

 

“Speaking.” SeungHyun answered, and after hearing what the man told him, he dropped the phone on the floor, with tears on the way to his eyes, he was in shock.

 

***

 

JiYong had gathered a lot of his things, and was now almost moving in with SeungRi, to take care of him, and also write on his important article. SeungRi was lying on the couch, while JiYong was sitting by a desk – that he had bought for the occasion of being with SeungRi, and was writing.

 

“Are you sure that the article isn't a book?” SeungRi asked bored, and yawned after wards. JiYong smiled, not minding the slight interest he had on the subject.

 

“Well... If you are tired you should sleep.” JiYong answered, and SeungRi sat up.

 

“Are you even hearing what I am saying?” SeungRi grinned, and wrapped his arms around JiYong's shoulders, kissing him by the ear.

 

“Yes, that I should work less on my book... Article! See! Now I am confused too.” JiYong said with a laugh and leaned his head back, to get a kiss. Which SeungRi gave him immediately.

 

“Aish... You know me too well. Why don't you write an awesome book, about fashion? Does that even excist? Or is it all magazines?” SeungRi said, wondered a moment about the fashion book. JiYong mentally face-palmed himself.

 

“Yes, there are a lot of books with fashion. And I don't think that I am good enough to write a fashion book.” JiYong said, not thinking highly enough of himself. SeungRi smiled, kissing the latters cheek.

 

“You are. I know you are.” He said and unwrapped his arms around him, and went back to his couch. JiYong didn't answer that, but a tiny smile crept up on his lips. He continued to tap on his computer, while SeungRi took a nap on the couch. His mind dreaming nightmares again.

 

JiYong made some lunch, when he had woken SeungRi up from his nightmare, which had become frequent now. SeungRi didn't mind a bit of food, to take his mind off the horrible things in his dreams. JiYong served him some nice food, and SeungRi immediately ate some of it. His appetite, had become better, but wasn't that well yet. After lunch, JiYong cleaned up, SeungRi trying to help, but was kicked out of the kitchen by the bossy JiYong.

 

When SeungRi went back to the living room, and sat down in the couch, he took his phone from the table, and someone was calling him. He quickly saw DaeSung's face as it was him who called.

 

“Hi Kitty.” SeungRi answered, trying to sound as good as he could.

 

“Hey Baby.” DaeSung answered. He had noticed that it had been a whole weekend since he had talked to him, and a patient had decided not to attend the meeting they had, so he used the break to write, and call his best friend.


“Why do you sound so excited and happy?” SeungRi asked wondering, and with a raised eyebrow, he listened to him.

 

“SeungHyun and I got together.” DaeSung said with a big smile, and SeungRi gasped, starting to flip out, together with DaeSung over the phone. JiYong stuck his head inside the living room, with a towel and a cup in his hand. He had been shocked when SeungRi had started, almost screaming, so he needed to look and see what happened. But he was clearly happy, because his whole face was lit up and smiling.

 

“Dae and SeungHyun got together!” SeungRi yelled to JiYong, who too, became very happy, at least for his best friend, who really needed that love. So he of course, freaked out too, and went to talk to DaeSung on the phone, yelling congratulations and “See I knew it would happen”, stuff like that. They all chatted for a while, until DaeSung had to go. They said goodbye, and SeungRi and JiYong hugged close when they hung up, happy for the other two.

 

***

 

DaeSung got home from the long day at work, and went inside of his and SeungHyun's apartment. He called out, but didn't get a response, which concerned him very much. He went to the living room, and then the kitchen, where he saw a note. He immediately picked it up and read the short writing.

 

At the hospital

 

DaeSung's heart sank. Why was he at the hospital? What had happened to him? Was he alright? DaeSung called him, but the phone went to voice mail. Right now it felt like there were a million hospitals in town, and which one was he on? DaeSung sat down on SeungHyun's usual seat, and sighed. Should he wait for him? Or go look for him? He was looking down into the table, when he heard the door open, and a person coming inside, sniffling. DaeSung jumped up and went to see him.

 

SeungHyun had clearly been crying, and was now only sobbing. DaeSung just gave him a hug, knowing he needed it, more than words or making him explain.

 

My... My dad died.” SeungHyun got through his sobs, and squeezed DaeSung even tighter. DaeSung felt his heart crack a bit. He didn't even know the man, but family, and dying, was two things not accepted in the same sentence.

 

I am so sorry love...” DaeSung answered, feeling he was almost crying too, from hearing SeungHyun cry. It pained him that he was hurt. They stood in silence for a while, DaeSung tried comforting him, but knew it didn't work much right now.

 

After a while, DaeSung managed to get SeungHyun with him to the living room, and just held him close, as they sat on the couch. He said loving words, trying to make it better, but he knew only time could heal these wounds. But he was also worried... Then SeungHyun had to get back to work. And DaeSung didn't feel SeungHyun was ready for that yet. But that discussion they could take later.