Breakfast At Ji's

Sick Souls

DaeSung had no idea what SeungRi was up to. And when they got to the apartment building, none of them had been to before, DaeSung started being sceptically. Mostly because SeungRi couldn't really find the place, from the navigation of his mobile GPS. DaeSung actually thought they were going out for breakfast, but changed his mind when they arrived at the destination.

 

”Why are we here and who are we meeting?” DaeSung said, a little dull, and looking at SeungRi who was all smiles.

 

”Oh stop it you. I am sure you have already figured it out.” SeungRi said with glee, and almost jumped inside, getting the elevator down to them.

 

”You've got to be KIDDING ME!” DaeSung tried not to yell, and looked at SeungRi with fire in his eyes. SeungRi smiled at him, though a little unsure if he had ever seen DaeSung like that.

 

”I am sure you'll love it.” He said with a smile, trying not to break from the hate he received.

 

It was not that DaeSung didn't want to see SeungHyun, he just had a very bad evening yesterday, and his mood was definitely not at a level where he could be his normal self. He sighed deeply, and stepped inside the elevator when it came down with a ping. Just to make sure that SeungRi wouldn't do something like this again, he hit him over the back of his head, rather hard.

 

”You're fired.” He just said, causing SeungRi to laugh greatly, not afraid of him anymore. SeungRi also knew he had to release some stress, and if he had to be the punching bag, then he could be so. Not that he enjoyed it, but if it gave him a happy Dae at the end, he was willing to do whatever it took. As they found the right number of the apartment, SeungRi rang the doorbell.

 

***

 

JiYong opened up with a great smile, making SeungRi fall in his arms and kiss him. When they were finally done, DaeSung entered as well, because they stood in the doorway and had a hot make-out session.

 

“Nice apartment.” SeungRi said, smiling all over, and waving at SeungHyun who was sitting by the table, sipping on some coffee. DaeSung looked at the guy, and suddenly everything was okay. He didn't even think one bit about the break up, or that he was mad at SeungRi for dragging him there, he just smiled and felt completely alright again.

 

“Hi Dae.” SeungHyun said with a smile and got up. He gave him a hug, which surprised DaeSung, but it was really nice. To be honest, he could have been in those arms forever. It felt like perfection.

 

“Hi...” He just said after the hug ended, still amazed by how he felt with him. SeungHyun pulled out a chair and let him sit down, before taking a seat by his coffee again. Somehow SeungRi and JiYong had disappeared, and they were left alone in the kitchen. SeungHyun hadn't noticed either, so he looked around, not finding any of them.

 

“Seriously guys...” DaeSung mumbled and SeungHyun laughed.

 

“I guess they are in love. Then there's nothing to do about it.” He said, taking a piece of bread and

picked it to pieces, while eating a few of the small bites he made from the bread.

 

“You're right... So... Still haven't slept?” DaeSung asked, trying to be kind, but he could feel it was a part of him always to work.

 

“Nah, I am sure it get's better.” SeungHyun just said, removing the subject from the conversation. He then looked at DaeSung, who was already looking at him.

 

“You look like you've cried. What's up?” SeungHyun then asked, shocking DaeSung to the core. He would never have thought he would notice it, especially with his kind of disease.

 

“No, I haven't cried. It's the weather outside, it gave me tears in my eyes from the cold.” He just lied, and pretended not to know anything about the crying.

 

“Sure... Whatever you say.” SeungHyun answered, not believing one bit. Cold didn't make his eyes all red, and puffy.

 

“Coffee?” He asked, holding the pot of coffee against his mug, and as he nodded, he poured some of the hot liquid into the mug. As he was done, both SeungRi and JiYong came inside again, both smiling, but it didn't seem like something had happened. And it hadn't, besides kissing.

 

“Where did you go?” SeungHyun asked curiously. DaeSung nodding along, just as curious.

 

“I showed him the apartment. And my new clothes.” JiYong said, smiling. Clearly they had done a little more than looking at clothes and rooms. But their lips were red from their hot make-out-sessions.

 

“And the inside of your mouth.” SeungHyun mumbled while sipping from the coffee, not really sure if anyone heard it, but the chuckle that DaeSung came up with, must have been because of that.

 

“Is it a nice place?” DaeSung asked, mostly SeungRi, who nodded.

 

“Their bathroom is at least twice as big as mine!” SeungRi exclaimed, brightly smiling.

 

“His.” SeungHyun said, trying to make it sound less like they lived together, but he was still sipping from his coffee, so again only DaeSung heard.

 

“Oh so, where's your place?” DaeSung asked curiously. SeungHyun took a larger sip of the coffee, and put the mug down.

 

“Not far from here. But it's not a nice place like this.” SeungHyun answered, holding the mug between his hands. DaeSung nodded and was still curious.

 

“Oh the breakfast!” JiYong suddenly exclaimed, and quickly put all the different things on the table for them to eat. SeungRi sat down beside JiYong, and they all started to eat. Somehow, JiYong and SeungRi always missed one arm of either the one or the other. And both DaeSung and SeungHyun really hoped it wasn't were they thought it was on the other. Actually it was just on the others thigh, and when one of them needed both hands for eating, the other put down their hand on the thigh, and so they switched.

 

Neither DaeSung nor SeungHyun was very hungry, and whatever the two in front of them were doing, they slightly lost their appetite. At least they didn't feed each other... After some time, when the two of them was done eating, or not eating, they decided that they could go to the living room, and so they did. Both of them sitting down on the couch, and SeungHyun put his feet up on the coffee table.

 

“So... Why did you cry?” SeungHyun again asked, really wanting to know. After all, he had spilled everything about himself to this guy, so he wanted something in return, now that they had to be friends.

 

“Well, I already told you.” DaeSung answered, looking at the guy who seemed smarter now, than he had actually thought. But being sick could hide many things.

 

“Yeah... And I didn't believe you.” SeungHyun answered, sending him a smile, trying to tell him through that, that it was okay to tell him.

 

“I won't bother you with stupid things like that.” DaeSung said, looking away and out of a window. Snow was falling, and it reminded him of last night. Just it was darker outside.

 

“I have bothered you with things about me.” SeungHyun said, fishing for the information. Trying to equalizing them. DaeSung sighed hard, not sure if he wanted to tell or just ignore, or even lie. But he hated lying so that wasn't much of a choice.

 

“I had a fight with a friend.” He said, not entirely true, but as good as. SeungHyun nodded, leaning his head back on the couch, and had his head tilted to the side, so he could look at DaeSung.

 

“I guess it must have been a good friend. Because you don't struck me as someone who cries easily.” SeungHyun said, trying to get to know him. DaeSung couldn't keep a smile back. He found it interesting, that SeungHyun had already made up things about him in his head. It made him curious that he had already opinions about him.

 

“He was. And no, I usually don't cry.” DaeSung said. Even though he was a firm believer that crying was good for everyone, he usually didn't cry. Or maybe it was just because he had no reason to.

 

“I cry a lot. Almost all the time.” SeungHyun said, smiling, because it was an awkward truth.

 

“But you have a reason to cry. All those things, and emotions inside you, they need to get out somehow. And crying can help with that. Aaand talking to me.” DaeSung said with a smile, happy not to talk about him anymore. SeungHyun chuckled a little, smiling to him. DaeSung did the same thing with leaning back in the couch, and resting his head on it, looking at SeungHyun.

 

“I do like talking to you.” SeungHyun said, smiling at him, and he smiled back. They looked each other in the eyes, and it felt so good. But they were disturbed just as they had gotten to enjoy looking at each other. JiYong and SeungRi came in, and made a lot of noise.

 

“We are done cleaning, so now we will have to do something fun!” JiYong said with a laugh, and hugged SeungHyun around the throat, as he was leaning over the couch, and held his arms around the latter's head, giving him a squeeze and a kiss on the top of his hair. SeungHyun smiled, and laughed a little.

 

“What do you two wanna do?”SeungRi asked, making DaeSung's head a drum, and softly clapping on it, before his hands were removed by DaeSung.

 

“Let's go bowling!” JiYong exclaimed, making the two love birds go all crazy and jumping around. DaeSung looked at them over the couch top.

 

“So annoying...” SeungHyun mumbled and scratched his hair. DaeSung smiled a little over what SeungHyun said.

 

“I have an idea that this isn't the worst.” DaeSung said with a smile, and was pushed up from the couch by SeungRi, and SeungHyun too was pushed to get moving.


“Do we really have to go bowling?” DaeSung asked SeungRi, who nodded excessively.

 

“Aish...” SeungHyun just mumbled, and all of them got their outdoor clothes on, and headed to a bowling alley near them.