Murder In Psychoses

Sick Souls

 

A few more days passed by as DaeSung and SeungHyun tried to make SeungHyun feel better. DaeSung was often in the phone with SeungHyun's psychiatrist, JinWoo, to find out something they could do with a medicine change, since what he was on now, didn't work. JinWoo kept trying to make DaeSung understand that a hospitalization was a good way to go, but DaeSung refused.

 

SeungHyun was out for a walk, in a very nice weather, the sun shining and birds chirping, but it didn't make him any less depressed. He felt wrong. Like he was some alien on a new planet, that people just feared and wanted to be put in a prison and locked the door forever. But for now he was never alone. Whenever he had a silent moment, just about two seconds alone to his own thoughts, he could hear the voices. Debating things about him, saying things that were mean or even convincing him to take the last ticket. He felt insane. The voices threatened him, even telling him to hurt others. But so far there had been no violence towards anyone.

 

He walked further down the block and onto a small pieces of grass where there were a nice little bush of roses and a statue. His eyes looked around, but it was like there was something wrong with what he saw. Like a bit of a blur, and still in very sharp colors. He tried shaking his head off it, when the voices sounded so strong in his head. SeungHyun took his hands to his head and closed his eyes shut very tightly. How come they suddenly became so awful now? It felt like they were shouting, but it was only a whisper he could hear. He tried calming down, but the voices grew louder, and now he could hear what they said. He shook his head as he spoke back in his head. He wasn't going to hurt anyone. Then he out.

 

 

***

 

 

DaeSung had some things to do at home, like cleaning and doing stuff in the house, so when SeungHyun asked if he could take a walk, DaeSung hadn't had the mind to say no. When SeungHyun had left, DaeSung was moving on to the kitchen, so that could be cleaned from head to toe. After a while, he looked at the clock and wondered where SeungHyun were, so he called him. And called him. And froze. Where the hell was he? It had been too long, and DaeSung started to fear if he had taken the wrong way home, or something had happened to him. What if he was in danger, or what if he was crying somewhere, and couldn't get home? DaeSung threw everything and went to get his jacket, trying to call SeungHyun once more before he put his shoes on.

 

But just as he had his shoes and jacket on, and put the phone in his pocket, the door opened. But it almost made DaeSung scream when he saw him. But only a very deep inhaling of air was heard when he looked at him. SeungHyun was crying, but that wasn't the worst part. His hands were covered in blood, and he had a bit on his face as well. Probably from touching his face with the hands. DaeSung pulled him inside and threw his jacket and shoes off, before he got SeungHyun into the rather clean kitchen.

 

“What happened Sweetie? Are you hurt?” He asked quickly and took off SeungHyun's jacket slowly, not too interested in getting the blood on him. SeungHyun slowly shook his head, as a few tears made their silent way down his face.

 

“Did... Did you hurt anyone?” DaeSung then very carefully asked, not sure suddenly if he was even safe here in this kitchen with him.

 

“I don't know!” SeungHyun burst out crying and put his bloody hands to his head, but they were quickly removed from his face again, because DaeSung didn't think it was a nice thing to get someones blood all over his boyfriends face.


“You don't remember?” DaeSung silently stated as he looked at him, then starting to take the next shirt off of him.


“What do you remember? Did you black out? Can you remember if there were someone close to you?” He asked concerned as he got the shirt off him, that was pretty covered on blood on the long sleeves. Underneath he had a t-shirt, but that wasn't touched with the blood, so DaeSung let him keep that on.

 

“I can't even remember were I was.” He answered and shook his head confused. DaeSung felt so bad for him, but also so scared that he could barely breathe. What if he had killed someone and had to go to jail all of a sudden? DaeSung couldn't deal with the thoughts, instead he got the bucket of water he had been cleaning with. He had just made a new soap water when he remembered SeungHyun. DaeSung dragged it over there to him, and began washing his hands and arms from the red blood. He had knelt down in front of him, and now saw that there was blood on his pants as well. But it was almost dried so much that it had become brown. DaeSung didn't answer immediately, since he had no idea what to ask him when he remembered nothing. It was pretty normal for Schizophrenic people to black out and not remember anything when they were in a bad psychoses, and only remember what they thought had happened, which usually wasn't the reality.

 

“I... I only remember a familiar voice.” He said slowly and shook his head like it was too much to remember. DaeSung looked sad, both for SeungHyun and whoever had been his victim – as it seemed. DaeSung nodded softly and got up from the floor. He thought for a second how long it would be before the police would be looking for him. It would be a while before they would figure out that he was here. No one knew really, beside a few, and the police wouldn't ask them as the first thing.

 

DaeSung sighed softly. Not entirely sure what to do. He could call the police, but where should he tell them to start looking? Seoul was one hell of a big city, and even if they found a dead person, it was not certain that SeungHyun would even be involved. He needed to think a bit, but he needed some personal space for that. So he gave SeungHyun a bit of emergency medicine and hoped it would help him.

 

“Go take a shower Hyunnie, and take some clean clothes.” He said as he helped the other up to stand and helped him to the bathroom, where he got the last of the clothes, and found something new for him. When he had made sure he was in the shower, he went to the TV, to hear the 24 hours news and waited for a dead guy somewhere but nothing. He scratched his hair and didn't get it. Have SeungHyun been home with someone? What if he had been with SeungRi and JiYong all along and hurt them? Someone familiar... DaeSung quickly called SeungRi who picked up immediately.

 

“Hey what's up?” He asked and DaeSung drew a long sigh of relief.


“Are you with JiYong?” He asked quickly and SeungRi hummed, clearly eating something, since DaeSung could hear him chew.

 

“Yep, we are having pizza. If you want there's more.” He announced and DaeSung smiled a bit, just happy that they were safe.

 

“Good, then there's nothing.” DaeSung said and hung up. He could just imagine SeungRi look at JiYong with a questionable look and they both shrugged, eating on.

 

DaeSung put his phone back in his pocket, and went back to the kitchen. If SeungHyun really had killed someone, DaeSung knew that he would be a co-conspirator to the murder, if he helped SeungHyun. And he had already helped him hide, wash away the blood, and he was asking himself if he should remove the clothes quickly. He wasn't sure what to do. But SeungHyun was not a criminal, he was far from that.

 

When SeungHyun came back from the shower, he looked dizzy and tired. Probably from the medicine. He sat down in the couch, and looked up at DaeSung with a miserable look.

 

“I should go to the police right?” He asked, a shaking in his voice was easy to hear, he was scared. DaeSung didn't blame him, he was too himself. He went from where he was and sat down in the couch with SeungHyun and hugged him tightly.  

 

 

A/N: Hi guys :D Sorry for being so bad at updating!! I  know this is leaving you with a question and a bit confused, but I will update the next chapter soon! :D No worries xD And now you think "Yeah *Snort* Right", but I am on my way to write it now, so I am pretty sure it will be there soon! :D Please subscribe and vote and of course comment :D Love you my super faithful readers! :D