The Day After

Sick Souls

A day had gone by, and JiYong started getting worried about SeungRi. It was like he was avoiding him, and he didn't like it. They barely texted each other, and if he called him, SeungRi wouldn't pick up. So he had decided to visit him, just to find out what happened. It hurt him that he was suddenly so unimportant. A few days ago, they couldn't leave each other for barely five minutes. He rang the doorbell, and waited for a while in front of the door. After some minutes, he rang the doorbell again, feeling weird if SeungRi wasn't home. Ringing the bell the third time, was working. The door very carefully opened, and SeungRi peeked through a small crack in the door. He sighed heavily when he saw that it was JiYong. It was like he already knew that he couldn't make him stay away for two weeks while he recovered.

 

“What happened to you?!” JiYong exclaimed when he saw SeungRi's face, which was red and blue around the right eye, because of some swelling, and a blood clot in his cheek.

 

“I don't want to talk about it.” SeungRi said, softly letting go of the door, and JiYong stepped inside, not really been welcomed inside, but he didn't care. JiYong looked at him very shocked. SeungRi had been unfortunate to have a t-shirt on, instead of a long sleeved shirt. Because he wasn't really expecting company. His arms had bruises, and around his wrist there was clear evidence that he had been bound, and the cord had cut into his skin. He had a bite-mark on the neck, which was very red, and looking slightly inflamed.

 

“Have you been beaten?” JiYong said in shock, and didn't know what to believe. It didn't look like he had been willingly accepting those bites and beats, and he knew that SeungRi had kinks, but this was far from that. SeungRi looked away, and slowly walked to the living room, where JiYong followed him, with his mouth slightly open in shock, and trying to protest, but he didn't know what to protest about.

 

“A bit.” SeungRi answered, disgusted by himself, but he knew he couldn't have done much against it. He was glad that he had found JiYong, because now he was sure to stop all flirting with other men. It was certain that he was ready to stay with JiYong for the rest of his life, or else he would never be able to love anyone again. Never to trust anyone again. He was afraid that JiYong would leave him because of this, and a tear escaped his eye, trying to fight his thoughts.

 

“Please tell me what happened Ri.” JiYong begged, and took his hand in his own and carefully pulled him closer, hugging him more than carefully. SeungRi couldn't keep the tears in anymore, and cried on JiYong's shoulder. JiYong just caressed his back and whispered soothing words, still not really sure what had happened.

 

“He me...” SeungRi whispered, for the first time in his life, speaking those words he had been holding onto forever. Though this time, it was different. But he had never thought he would dare to tell anyone about it. And if it had been his way, no one would never have known. JiYong's mouth fell down, and he was stunned, and not in a good way.

 

“Who did? You need to tell me what happened Ri.” JiYong said, and his blood was boiling. No one – Meaning ing NO one, was going to touch his boyfriend. And whoever did it, wouldn't be happy when he got his hands on him.

 

“I think his name was something like... JongHoon. He drugged me...” SeungRi got out through his sobs, and JiYong carefully lead the poor guy to the couch so they could sit down. SeungRi kept clinging onto JiYong, like he would die if he let go. He was still crying, and it didn't take long for JiYong to cry a little too. SeungRi told JiYong what happened, with the things he did remember, and he managed to tell it through sobs and crying. JiYong got more and more angry, but he couldn't show it to the poor soul who was crying against his chest and shoulder. He could feel that SeungRi hated himself the most, from how he explained it. Like it was his fault for even talking to him, even though it was the other who talked to him first, and even drugged him.

 

“I won't let anything hurt you anymore. I am so sorry honey, that you had to experience that.” JiYong whispered to him, softly caressing the others side. SeungRi just let him hold him, while he was still crying. It felt like it would never end. But somehow he was glad that he had JiYong to tell it to. And that JiYong didn't leave him, because of this. They talked for some time, and JiYong did his best to make SeungRi stop crying. After about an hour, with lesser and lesser tears, the guy stopped crying and only sobbed a few times. SeungRi slowly kissed JiYong, testing if it would still be like before. Luckily it was. He could still feel the passion and the love from JiYong through the kiss. After the kiss, SeungRi leaned on JiYong's shoulder, just feeling the other hold him tight.

 

“I love you.” JiYong said, kissing the top of SeungRi's hair. He softly touched SeungRi's wrist, which was red and wounded from the cord. It was clear that he had been tied for a long time, and that it had been a very tight grip it had had around his wrist.

 

“I love you too... Don't bother.” SeungRi answered, and the last part was to his wrist. He pulled it away from JiYong, so he couldn't look at it. SeungRi kissed him again, trying to get his attention away from his hurting body. JiYong answered the kiss, but he knew it was just a way to remove his attention.

 

“Have you eaten anything?” JiYong asked concerned, and as he guessed the other shook his head.

 

“Then let me make you something.” He said, and SeungRi just nodded. Not really that hungry, but he knew he had to eat. JiYong slowly untangled himself from SeungRi, and made him lie down, giving him a cushion and a blanket. He kissed him and sent him a tiny smile.

 

“I will be in the kitchen, just relax.” JiYong said, and got him to relax a bit with his words. SeungRi pulled the blanket closer around him, and hugged it tight. JiYong left him, and went to the kitchen, to cook some good food. Luckily SeungRi had shopped recently, so there were different things in the fridge. He quickly found out something to make, a dish that he knew SeungHyun loved when he made that for him, so he would give it a shot, and hope SeungRi would like it too.

 

After some time, JiYong went back to the living room, finding SeungRi sleeping, which he hadn't been able to since the incident. JiYong carefully sat down beside him, not sure whether to wake him or not. But he decided not to. So he lie down, spooning the other, and having his arms around him. Even though the couch was not that wide, they could both lie there. He kissed his hair, and closed his eyes, just happy to be close to him, and be with him.

 

SeungRi woke up after a few hours, noticing JiYong's body next to him. He smiled slightly and took the others arm from his waist, and up to his chest, so he could hold onto it with both hands. It was hard to let go, and he never wanted to again. A yawn was coming from behind him, so he looked over his shoulder and noticed JiYong had woken up.

 

“Hi.” He said, and JiYong cuddled closer to him, if that was even possible.

 

“Hi love.” JiYong answered, and nuzzled his neck. With much difficulty, SeungRi turned around, and faced him, giving him a kiss.

 

“Did you ever get to make that food?” He asked with a smile, and his stomach made noises. Even though he smiled, it didn't reach his eyes. It was like a mask, and JiYong could clearly see it.

 

“Yeah. But you were asleep when I was done, so I didn't want to wake you up.” JiYong answered, and kissed him for a moment. After that, he carefully got up, and helped SeungRi up from the couch, even though he kept saying that he was fine and could do it by himself. They went to the kitchen and JiYong re-heated the food, so they could eat. SeungRi found out how hungry he was, when the food was on his plate, and he tasted it. So suddenly it went fast and he had eaten a lot. JiYong tried to tell him to slow down, so he didn't get nauseous.

 

After dinner, JiYong cleaned the things he had used, and ordered SeungRi to go to the couch again. So after a few minutes, JiYong followed and he sat down, cuddling close to SeungRi, whispering lovable things and kissing him from time to time. Even though the TV was on, none of them actually saw what it was showing.