Stalker

Sick Souls

DaeSung woke up, feeling sore in his body. He looked around and found out he was in the living room. A blanket covered his body, but he was fully dressed. He touched his neck, which was painful, because he hadn't been lying right. Slowly he sat up and rubbed his eyes from the tiredness he felt. Did he really fall asleep here last night? He yawned and got up, going to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, he got dressed and went to the kitchen to make coffee. As the coffee was brewing, and he was sitting by the table, he heard some noises from SeungHyun's room.

 

“Good morning.” DaeSung said when SeungHyun entered the kitchen, looking tired, but not sleepy.

 

“Morning. How was your night? You kind of crashed last night, and I just let you sleep.” SeungHyun said, sitting down in front of him. DaeSung poured some coffee into two mugs, and gave SeungHyun one. They both drank before DaeSung answered.

 

“Well, I guess I have slept well enough. But my neck hurts from the armrest I had my head on.” DaeSung answered, rubbing his neck with one hand. Closing his eyes as he felt the pain, and made a grimace from the uncomfortable pain. SeungHyun got up, and went to stand behind him. DaeSung tried to follow him with his eyes, but he flinched from the pain in his neck, when he tried to turn it.

 

“What are...” DaeSung was almost asking, but then a pair of soft and warm hand started massaging his neck, which felt so good. He held back a moan, and closed his eyes to enjoy it more. SeungHyun clearly had skilled hands, and it felt amazing to be touched like this.

 

“Is it better?” SeungHyun asked after a while of massaging DaeSung's neck. DaeSung touched his neck and tried to feel how it was now.

 

“Yeah, it's good.” DaeSung answered, not feeling the same pain at all.

 

“Great.” SeungHyun said with a smile, and went back to his seat. DaeSung smiled to him.

 

“Thanks, it was nice.” DaeSung said and took his mug to drink the coffee.

 

“Don't you ever get mail and news papers and such?” SeungHyun asked curiously.


“In the trash downstairs.” DaeSung said with a chuckle. SeungHyun nodded, and choose not to answer.

 

“Oh, I gotta go.” DaeSung suddenly said after checking his wristwatch. He got up from the chair, and gave SeungHyun a hug, which he normally didn't. But he wanted to, so he did. They big their goodbyes, until they would see each other later. DaeSung got his coat, and shoes on, leaving after that. When he got down to the ground floor, he exited the building, and a hand grabbed him, holding his wrist. DaeSung got startled and turned around, after seeing who it was he raised a brow.

 

“What are you doing?” DaeSung asked, maybe sounding colder than he really wanted to be.

 

“I needed to see you.” TaeYang answered, pulling him into a hug, even though DaeSung didn't hug him back. Softly DaeSung pushed him on the shoulder so he would let go of him.

 

“I am late.” DaeSung said, and started walking towards his work, but TaeYang quickly followed up.

 

“I came to talk to you. It was you who wanted to talk.” TaeYang answered, taking his wrist again. DaeSung pulled his arm back and stopped, turning towards him.

 

“I wanted to talk to you, because you matter to me. I don't want to talk to some broken-hearted . I know you are sad and angry, but you can't change my mind by stalking me, and trying to keep contacting me. If you really want to talk to me, be my friend. But it's almost like you're harassing me. The guy you met at my apartment is not my boyfriend. But yes, it was the guy I was seeing, and I will give him a chance, when I dare to. You are not going to ruin that for me. Either you leave our thing behind you, and stay my friend, or you leave me the hell alone.” DaeSung said, very harsh. TaeYang was almost in tears when he was done. He softly touched his wrist again, almost begging him to stay without words, but he didn't dare to grab it one more time.

 

“I want to be with you, but not as your friend.” TaeYang admitted, looking into those cold eyes, that he had never seen before. They were always smiling and warm, but he knew he had crossed the line.

 

“Tae...” DaeSung sighed, defeated about it all, and his eyes softened.

 

“I can't...” DaeSung started to explain, but TaeYang pulled him into his arms, and crashed his lips upon his. DaeSung groaned, but not in a good way, and pushed TaeYang away.

 

“TaeYang...” He said, with a very deep sigh, not sounding angry, even though he felt a wave of annoyance in his whole body.

 

“Just... Don't.” DaeSung said, making it sound like a warning. TaeYang was about to say something, when DaeSung walked away. Right after he was away from TaeYang, making sure he didn't follow him, he called his work, telling them that he couldn't make it today, because he was sick. He hated lying, but he knew he would freak out if he went to work. So he took a short-cut back to his apartment building, and after making sure TaeYang wasn't in front of it, he went inside and rode the elevator to the 13th floor. He got inside his apartment, and quickly closed the door behind him, making sure he locked it, and then just slid down with his back on the door, and sat down. With a deep sigh, he bumped his head softly against the door, and looked up. Wiping his lips from the kiss, that he could still feel lingering. After a few seconds, SeungHyun came out, walking carefully, because he knew nothing about DaeSung coming back, and he feared the worst, but when he saw it was just DaeSung, he sat down in front of him.

 

“What happened?” SeungHyun asked surprised to see him there. DaeSung sighed again, not wanting to talk about it.

 

“TaeYang was waiting for me at the entrance of the building, and he wanted to talk, so I said what I had to say, and he kissed me.” DaeSung said, SeungHyun being even more surprised.

 

“And?” SeungHyun asked, trying to understand what he felt and why he was here.

 

“I freaked out, and wanted to hit him, but I found it better to walk away, and I couldn't get myself to go to work, so I went back here.” DaeSung said, feeling his hands being taken into SeungHyun's. Much softer than TaeYang's grip around his waist, and also warmer. DaeSung hadn't noticed till now that his hands were shaking. SeungHyun softly caressed his hands with his thumbs, and tried to get eye contact.

 

“Now I am just saying what I am thinking... But... Maybe you should tell him to leave you alone, or if you still want him in your life, say that he needs to take some time for himself, and give himself a chance to get over you.” SeungHyun said, with a carefully voice, and as he finished, he moved over to sit beside DaeSung up against the door, and held his arms around him, pulling him close, so he could rest his head on his shoulder, softly caressing his hair.

 

“You are too perfect...” DaeSung mumbled, not really wanting to say it, but it just got out along with a sigh. SeungHyun smiled a little, feeling good to hear that he was helping, and also that he thought that about him. Even though he would never claim himself to be anywhere near perfect. They sat in silence for a few minutes, mostly because SeungHyun had no idea how to answer to that.

 

“Come... Let us sit in the couch, I don't think your pain in the neck is happy about sitting here.” SeungHyun said, smiling, and slowly got up, pulling DaeSung with him. He held him in an embrace for a few seconds, after that he let him go. DaeSung followed him to the living room, where SeungHyun sat down, followed by DaeSung, who was pulled into SeungHyun's arms, so he lied down, with his back against SeungHyun. It felt really nice, for the both of them. SeungHyun had taken DaeSung's arms as prisoners, so both of their arms wrapped around DaeSung's waist. Slowly, DaeSung let his head fall back on SeungHyun's chest, and let it fall to the side, hearing SeungHyun's heart beat.

 

“Why are you so good to me? I was the one who should take care of you, and I feel that you are way better at taking care of me than I am of you.” DaeSung said, closing his eyes and feeling SeungHyun's thumbs caress his sides.

 

“You help me by talking to me, and gives me advice when I need them. I am just paying back the favor.” SeungHyun answered, giving his body a small squeeze, like a hug.

 

“But you are so... Mature... I feel like I am childish and stupid with all this things happening with Him and so on. I just... I tried to... I hoped that... Oh whatever... I screwed up.” DaeSung said defeated, and sighed deeply, opening his eyes.

 

“You couldn't know he would fall in love with you. He's the one who won't let go. You did. Just... Don't bother with it anymore. Let him go from your thoughts, at least for now. I am sure if you focus on other things, it would be better.” SeungHyun answered, leaning his chin down on DaeSung's hair.

 

“I thought I was the one with the shrink degree...” DaeSung answered, smiling a little. He just felt so comfortable with SeungHyun, and he didn't even know that he could feel that comfortable at all. SeungHyun chuckled softly.

 

“I guess that even when you are professional in something, you can always learn something new about the subject.” SeungHyun answered. DaeSung nodded, smiling a little. He closed his eyes again and just listened to SeungHyun's breath and heart beat. It felt so relaxing.