Breaking Up

Sick Souls

It didn't last long before TaeYang was at DaeSung's apartment, and was welcomed inside. They shared a brief kiss and went to the kitchen. DaeSung had already started to cook, so they could have dinner. TaeYang talked about his day, while standing next to DaeSung, but he didn't answer much. Only a few hums and nodding. TaeYang wrapped his arms around DaeSung's waist and kissed his neck.

 

“Something wrong?” TaeYang asked, kissing his neck again. DaeSung shook his head, and got himself together, putting on a smile and turning around.

 

“No Sweetie. I am just tired. Been out in the cold.” DaeSung answered and they kissed again.

 

“Why? Did you finally shop some food to your fridge?” TaeYang looked stunned, and then DaeSung started laughing.

 

“Actually no. But I thought about it. SeungRi wanted me to take a walk with him, so we did.” DaeSung answered, stirring in the pot with rice.

 

“You thought about it? Then why didn't you take Ri for a shopping trip down to the groceries? Two extra pairs of strong arms? Think about all the things you could buy then.” TaeYang teased, both of them laughing.

 

“Oh shut up.” DaeSung just said and hit him very softly on the shoulder. TaeYang looked into the other pot, than the one with rice.

 

“What's that?” TaeYang asked, DaeSung looking too. He pondered a bit.

 

“Hmm... Something from the freezer... To be honest I am not sure...” DaeSung answered, realizing that he was cooking something he didn't know what was, and he couldn't even tell from the thing in the pot. He pouted and turned off the stove.

 

“Aaaand we are going to order take-out.” DaeSung announced and laughed.

 

“How can I be such a bad cook, when I got you as a friend? You should teach me. Or at least make me shop for food once in a while.” DaeSung said, still chuckling.

 

“What have I been telling you the past two weeks?” TaeYang asked, face-palming himself. DaeSung pouted and took a few brochures from a drawer and went to the living room.

 

“Aww sweetie, I was just kidding.” TaeYang said, thinking he had hurt him. DaeSung then laughed.

 

“I am also kidding. Come here and find out what you want.” DaeSung said with a smile, and patted on the couch. TaeYang went there, and sat down. DaeSung threw his legs up on his thighs, and TaeYang put his arms on the legs.

 

“What should we get...? Italian? Sushi? Chinese? Korean? Mexican?” DaeSung babbled on looking at the front of all the brochures. TaeYang just looked at DaeSung with a smile on his lips, and didn't hear much of what he said, other than saying a lot of countries. DaeSung looked back at him and noticed the smile.

 

“What?” He asked with a chuckle. TaeYang smiled a little more when he heard the laugh from him.

 

“You are just cute.” TaeYang answered and DaeSung blushed. He then just smiled and threw the brochures at TaeYang.

 

“Yah, you should find some food, not look at me.” DaeSung said and they both laughed.

 

“Fine, sushi then.” TaeYang said, he had quickly looked down and that was the one which was on top of the pile.

 

“Call them.” DaeSung said with a smile, softly kicking him with his legs. TaeYang quickly attacked DaeSung and kissed him passionately while being on top of him. DaeSung kissed him back and they made out for a moment, but then TaeYang's stomach growled and they both chuckled.

 

“I guess it can't wait.” DaeSung teased and they shared a quick kiss, before TaeYang got off him.

 

“Always in the way. Okay I will order now.” TaeYang said as he dialed the number. DaeSung found the perfect way to , so while the phone was ringing, he straddled him and he could hear the phone was picked up. TaeYang started talking, and DaeSung started kissing him on the neck. TaeYang shot him a glare when DaeSung stopped for a few seconds, just to see his expression. When DaeSung saw the glare, he just continued for the rest of the conversation. Just as TaeYang hung up, DaeSung was thrown back on the couch and TaeYang crashed their lips together. He was very by the kisses and the bites on his sensitive skin.

 

“When would the food be here?” DaeSung asked while trying to not moan, as TaeYang kissed his neck and on his skin.

 

“Half an hour.” TaeYang quickly answered. DaeSung pulled TaeYang's shirt off, and crashed their lips together.

 

“That's enough time.” DaeSung said and got his own shirt off, tugging in TaeYang's pants to get them off him.

 

***

 

After they had , and had dinner, they were lying in bathrobes on the couch, all cuddled up again. DaeSung was humming some song he had in his head, and TaeYang was playing with his hair. The TV was boring, so none of them paid attention.

 

“I've been thinking...” TaeYang said, trying not to sound too affected by what he was about to say.

 

“About what? You know thinking is dangerous...” DaeSung answered and looked at him, smiling slightly.

 

“About us.” TaeYang said, and every alarm rang inside DaeSung. He knew he couldn't escape this.

 

“I told you thinking is dangerous.” DaeSung just said, really not wanting this talk.

 

“Dae... I like you, and I want us to be together for real.” TaeYang said, and DaeSung untangled himself from their cuddly position, he got up and went to the window, crossing his arms. He needed to think clearly, and fast. After about five minutes of silence, TaeYang got up and went to him, turning him and looked at him.

 

“I know we just wanted the fun, and nothing more, but I have started to like you really much. Hell, I think I love you.” TaeYang said, and DaeSung looked shocked and surprised.

 

“No no no! Tae you can't say those three words! We promised each other not to fall in love! No strings attached! Remember? You can't do this!” DaeSung exclaimed, freaking out from what he just heard. He knew TaeYang liked him, but he thought is was just the normal friends-with-benefits-crush. TaeYang held DaeSung's arms by the biceps.

 

“Can't we talk about it? I really want you Dae, and I can't stay away from you.” TaeYang answered. DaeSung pulled away from the grip TaeYang had on his arms.

 

“DaeSung, you knew this would come. I don't believe you didn't know about my feelings!” TaeYang said with a raised voice, not much, but raised.

 

“I thought it was some stupid crush! I didn't think it was love! TaeYang, whatever this is, was, it's over.” DaeSung said, he could feel the tears pushing on, but he refused to cry. TaeYang was already crying from hearing that it was over.

 

“Why? Why won't you consider it? I am sure you could love me too? Give me a chance?” TaeYang said, trying not to sounds too heartbroken.

 

“TaeYang... I am seeing someone.” DaeSung said and looked down. He knew it was harsh, but maybe that could make him go away, and it was slightly true.

 

“Wha... What?” TaeYang said in shock. DaeSung dried away the few tears which had escaped.

 

“Yeah, now you know. I am sorry! I should have told you, but it's new and I didn't know what to do.” DaeSung said, TaeYang shook his head, trying to realize all this.

 

“I need to go.” TaeYang just mumbled, and went to get dressed. DaeSung turned to the window again, resting his forehead against the very cold glass. Was this really the best thing? Maybe he could get to love TaeYang, but it was just... It was not SeungHyun.

 

A few moments later, TaeYang came out from the bathroom, and stood for a few seconds and looked at the back of DaeSung.

 

“I am sorry.” TaeYang said, then he left. DaeSung groaned and sat down in front of the window. The snow was falling peacefully outside and even though it was very pretty, it just hurt. Everything hurt. Every word they said to each other was like knives. And those three words... “I Love You”, were replaying in his head over and over again.