Hospital Visit

Sick Souls

 

It had been a few days from when SeungHyun had come home with TaeYang's blood on his hands, and the new medicine was working well. The week had passed quickly by and SeungHyun was feeling better, even though he still blamed himself for stabbing the poor guy in his stomach, though TaeYang was pretty much responsible himself. DaeSung was feeling better for SeungHyun, but his head was still full of thoughts about his past friend. SeungRi and JiYong had been there most of the time, helping with getting everything under control. The two had not mentioned the thing, but SeungRi was not sure he should tell DaeSung, even though DaeSung had told him everything that has been going on for him, after a while of course. But he was not ready yet. Though he knew it would probably be a nice thing to talk to him about it, getting it out of his system.

 

Today, it was a nice Saturday afternoon. DaeSung had made sure the two downstairs was there to take care of SeungHyun, and he had left. He was on his way to the bus and go to visit TaeYang. He needed to see for himself how he was, and put some rules up, or he would really need a restraining order for both him and SeungHyun. He got on the bus, and took it to the hospital the papers read, and when he got off, his heart pounded like he was going to faint. When he got inside, he even needed to sit down for a bit, thinking it through. Did he really need to see him? Was it that important? Yes, it was. If he didn't say something now, what would happen when he was okay later and tried maybe to kill them both, or worse, if he tried killing SeungHyun again.

 

DaeSung got up from the spot in the front hall, and moved to the counter to hear the room of his “friend”. When he got it, he went with the elevator to the floor, and found the room. “Dong YoungBae” Was the title next to the door. He gulped and knocked as he was about to enter. He hadn't taken flowers, since SeungRi had told him that if he brought anything nice, TaeYang would see it as a love declaration and just do anything again to get him back. DaeSung had to agree with him on that statement, he had read a lot about stalkers, but everything just disappeared from his head when it was himself it was on.

 

“TaeYang?” DaeSung called out softly as he entered. TaeYang smiled as he entered and tried sitting up a bit, but it hurt too much so he flinched and stopped moving. It took everything in DaeSung not to go help his past lover. He just slowly stepped towards him.

 

“Dae? Why are you here?” TaeYang asked, in every way only happy to see him. He put his arm out, asking DaeSung to take his hand. But DaeSung shook his head. He couldn't show affection.

 

“You know why I am here Tae.” He said and looked at him with no soft eyes, but more like anger. Which was something no one saw. Now TaeYang had seen it a few times already.

 

“Please Dae, I need you back in my life. I can't stand not seeing you.” He said and tried to get up. DaeSung went to him and pushed him back down, placing a pillow behind him. When he did so, TaeYang took a grab on his arm and didn't let him step back.

 

“Please, I beg you. I have never hurt you and I never will. I love you Dae, can't you see that?” He whispered as they were close together. DaeSung tried to get him to let go, and in the end DaeSung was the strongest. He stepped back to the end of the bed.

 

“TaeYang you need to stop this. Would you really think that because you were about to hurt SeungHyun, you didn't hurt me? I would never go back to you if I knew you killed the man I love. I don't love you, and I need you to stop loving me.” DaeSung said in a harsh tone.

 

“If you don't leave me, and the people I care for, alone. I will go to the police and I will get a restraining order. I really don't want that Tae, but it will be the end of it. Please leave me alone. Don't contact me, and don't take people who know me and threaten them in public or anywhere else.” He added. TaeYang sunk down and a few tears left his eyes. It hurt DaeSung to see, but he was not going to give in.

 

“Get a bit of help TaeYang. I am not the only person out there, and I am sure you'll find hundreds more worthy of you than I am.” DaeSung softly said. Trying to reason with him. TaeYang slowly nodded, but didn't hear him. He just thought that DaeSung didn't feel he was worthy of him, and that was kind of sweet, but he would do anything for DaeSung to feel he was worthy of him.

 

“It's the final chance. If I see you again, with the intention of hurting anyone or trying to force me to be with you, I will get the police. When you are better, and think you can handle being in the same room as me as a normal person. You are welcome to come back.” DaeSung said and went to the door.

 

“Don't test my patience YoungBae. Goodbye.” DaeSung said and went out, closing the door behind him. TaeYang looked up when he called him by his surname.

 


***

 

SeungRi looked over the hand of cards he was holding, judging the other two who looked equally suspicious at them all in between. A wide spread on SeungHyun's lips after the silence had lasted for enough time. He put his five cards down and showed them.

 

“Fullhouse, two aces and three fives.” He said smiling and almost celebrated his victory. JiYong sighed and threw his cards angrily over the table, since he had . Not even worth showing. SeungHyun grinned.

 

“That's the fourth time you win!” JiYong said annoyed and then they both looked at the very silent SeungRi who was smirking.

 

“Two aces and three kings.” He said softly as he placed his cards down, smirking to SeungHyun who just fell down from his victory, but then they all laughed, since it was too funny that they had all been so excited about the game.

 

“But all in all SeungHyun wins.” JiYong said and sighed deeply after the small laugh. He gathered the cards and shuffled them again.

 

“You wanna play again?” JiYong asked the two and SeungRi quickly shook his head.

 

“Seeing him win four out of five times. No way. My shame can't handle any more.” SeungRi answered and grinned. SeungHyun smiled, always feeling good about winning in cards. After all he had played it a lot when he was younger. While JiYong was about to answer SeungRi that he hadn't won anything, to make him play again, the door in the entrance opened and closed. DaeSung was home. He threw his shoes and hanged the coat, then he went to the kitchen where he could hear they were.

 

“Hey, any luck getting the glue out of your hair?” SeungRi asked, and took a piece of chocolate that was in a small bowl of glass on the table.

 

“I hope so. I don't know how to make it any more clear, but I have tried that so many times now. I really don't think he listens.” DaeSung said annoyed but smiled and went to SeungHyun to give him a kiss. It was so wonderful to see them all have fun with each other, and see SeungHyun smiling the most. It was sort of like his world was just perfect in the little apartment, with just the four of them. DaeSung sat down by the table and smiled at them.

 

“I have told you I can get him removed in a very painless manor.” SeungHyun mentioned, smiling a bit to DaeSung. He then sent him a soft smile back, but shook his head. And by “Remove”, he didn't mean killed. But his father had managed to offer people jobs in different countries, when he needed them gone. And by that they would go away if not forever, then for a very long time. And who doesn't need a chef in a restaurant business?

 

“I will only take your offer when I can't handle him anymore.” DaeSung said and SeungRi looked at him with a face that could only make DaeSung laugh.

 

“Seriously? You call this “handle”? What more should he do to for you to get that he is not normal? Kidnap you and make you become in love with him like a Stockholm syndrome thing?” SeungRi said as he was serious. DaeSung rolled his eyes.

 

“He's not going to kidnap me.” He said like it was obvious. SeungHyun cleared his voice.

 

“He could might as well do that. If he is prepared to kill for you, why wouldn't he go a step back and just kidnap you. Keep you in some basement until you are willing to love him, and not flee from him. Slowly he will let you come up in the house and you'll become his slave while he is using you and thinking you love him?” He asked, not so amused by the change of conversation. But he meant it seriously. Something like that was almost bound to happen. DaeSung bit his lower lip.


“True... Well, I guess it couldn't hurt offering him a job somewhere he could disappear from.” DaeSung mumbled, not having thought about it that way. He was convinced TaeYang wouldn't kidnap him, but on the other hand, he had already tried to kill SeungHyun, and that was probably the worst he could do. DaeSung took SeungHyun's hand and caressed it on the top of the table. Looking into each others eyes they made up their mind. SeungHyun would call his manager at a restaurant far from Korea, and set up the job-interview for TaeYang. As soon as he was out from the hospital.