SBS Entertainment Awards

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook

“Oppa, why didn’t you wear at least a necktie to the award,” Ji Hyo whispered to Jong Kook when they were seated during the SBS entertainment awards in 2010..

“I don’t like the ones my designer chose.” He replied with a smile. “Don’t you think I look equalling dashing wearing like this.” He asked cheekily.

“Yeah, but I guess you will look more proper with something.” She answered.

The next year, Jong Kook received a package, in it was a black bow tie. He tried it on, and he felt comfortable in it and he passed it to his designer, “I like this bow tie, I will wear it to this year award.” His designer looked at him curiously, she didn’t know this picky man could do with a bow tie. The picky man picked up his phone and messaged a pretty lady. “Hi Beautiful Ji Hyo, Thanks for the bow tie. I like it and I will wear it to the awards.”

His phone rang immediately, “Oppa, how you know it is me,” she sounded as if she was pouting.

“Haha, I guess correctly then, I just have a hunch and its spot on. Thanks for the bow, I really like it and it was comfy”  He replied with a huge smile plastered on his face.

When he arrived at the award, he was surprised that his bow matched Ji Hyo dress. He stood beside Ji Hyo and pretended to adjust his bow, “You looked stunning, I like my bow tie matched your dress” Ji Hyo blushed wondering how he knew she did it on purpose. They looked particularly good when both of them received the outstanding award for vareity show together.

The following year, Jong Kook was expecting his package, but it didn’t turn up. He was disappointed but he knew she should be vexed about her relationship with her CEO and also MC. He took up the black bow tie she gave him last year and wore it. She turned up in a stunning red dress, it took his breathe away. She was apologetic, although she didn’t promise him anything, she felt she should be the one who chose his bow tie for the award. He stood near to her and whispered, “If look could kill, you had killed a lot of people today.” She felt confident the whole evening in her red dress after hearing the comments from Jong kook.

He suddenly sent her a message, before the MAMA presentation in 2013, “what will you be wearing to the MAMA award?”

“Don’t you want it to be a surprise?” she replied.

“But I think we should had a common theme, since we are going to present awards together” he responded.

She decided to and also to check, is it his habit to do that. “You asked all your co-presenter to wear something similar to you?”

“Of course not, but we are in running man together. It ok then, I will figure out something.”

She sent him a black bow tie, she attached the card, for both MAMA and SBS award.

She was in high heels that day and she held fast to his arm so that she would not fall when she was walking. He didn’t hold her hand, it would be scandalous, but he let her do whatever she wanted. He even slowed down to make sure she didn’t fall.

In 2013 SBS Entertainment award, She wore a flowery tight dress, with black as the main color. The dress shown her figure off perfectly. He was again there beside her, his white shirt under his black suit bother her, she decided that she would pick the shirt too next year so they can match exactly. She can see he appreciate her dress and she was all smile that evening, both of them won an award had made the event better..

She decided to wear a pink dress in 2014. She sent him a maroon shirt with a matching bow. When he saw the package, he felt happy that they would be wearing like couple again, he couldn’t stop grinning on the day of the award and was looking forward how she looked. She was splendid in her long pink dress. They were again side by side, although she didn’t use him as a balancing pole, he wanted to make sure she didn’t fall because of her high heels.

This year, she decided to wear a black and white dress. She sent him a black shirt with a matching bow. He was there beside her as always, to make sure she was steady all the way from the entrance to the awards ground. He groaned when he saw the picture of him holding her hands up the escalator on the internet. He thought there was no one there but he was wrong, and someone even videoed it now. He had loved to matched her dress but he wanted to keep whatever relationship they had a secret, they were not prepared yet, he hoped everyone would wait them instead. He messaged Ji Hyo the link, “we do look sweet right?”

“Oppa, I think it a good thing, people accepting us slowly. When we do announce, we will get more support. People are already buying the idea of US” She replied sounding elated, he smiled and called her.

“Then why am I no 3 on your list of wanted to marry?” he asked jealously.

“The first two are happily married, you are the first when it comes to singles.” She giggled, wondering how her oppa can get jealous over this little things.

“What if Gary was around?” he asked again, his heart is now in his mouth. They never discussed MC openly. He knew the loveline needed to go for now.

“Gary? Mm let me think”

“Yah Song Ji Hyo!!” came the angry retorted. Jong Kook felt a bit ashamed that he got jealous and angry just because she wanted to think, it made him felt Gary would take the top spot from him and he could already felt the sorrow in his heart.

“Oppa, you are really super sensitive, of course Gary will come after you. You are the only I love and wanted no needed to marry, there is no one else I needed more to marry too.” Ji Hyo give her reassurance.

“Are you sure?” he asked, unsure of himself. He wished he had more confidence in their relationship, but he felt he didn’t deserve her.

“Kim Jong Kook, I love you and only you. You are the man I have to marry, please remember that and propose to me soon.” She ordered.

“I love you and only you too Song Ji Hyo. Your wish is my command” He agreed and he intended to  keep his promise, he should start to plan on his proposal soon. “Ji Hyo, my beautiful Ji Hyo yah. I love you so much.”


 

"happy 2016 everyone."