The story behind the expose

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook

I helped up on the set of Escape Crisis No 1, although I never mentioned it to anyone, I was a fan of Kim Jong Kook. I became a greater fan of his, the more I knew him. He had this nice personality that you couldn’t imagine an artist of his class could have. I had seen artists that were not so popular or had such success behaving like prince and princesses. But he treated everyone as equal, as his friend. He always greeted everyone on the set and smiled gently. There was once I fell down and hurt myself, and he saw it. He had helped me get the rest of day off so I could go to the doctor.

 

There was multiple times I saw him got on a black car, the car plate number was unfamiliar, it was not his car or his manager’ that for sure. He would be in a joyous mode waiting for the car to pick him up, and all smiles went he got on the passenger seat. The glass was tinted and the alley was dark, I could never get to see who the driver was.

 

There was just this once and only one time, I managed to see the driver! She was like usual, waiting patiently for him in the car. However, security knocked on the window and she scrolled down the glass. She answered the security questions and wound up the glass back up, but I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was Song Ji Hyo. I purposely found a spot that would see them clearly and yet I was under the cover of the dark.

 

He came out from recording, like he usually would. He opened the door, the first thing he did, after closing the door, was turned to kiss her, she turned her head as well, and they ended up kissing passionately in the car for a few seconds. Then they drove off. I couldn’t believe they were dating and I felt extremely happy for him.

 

I went back to the studio and finished my work. The next day while I sat at my seat, I decided to goggle for them, and I couldn’t believe the photos I found. I scan through some of them instantgram, twitter, facebook, youtube and etc. They were getting more and more intimate, especially during fan meeting. i would watch them looking at each other in the eyes, touching and helping each other out. I was getting very excited, this was a side of him, i never saw on the show. Just then, one of the PD walked up and stood behind me. He had something he wanted to talk to me about and he saw the pictures that I was looking at.

 

“What is all these?? He asked curiously, he also could not believe his eyes.

 

“Just some photos.” I tried to close the Brower off.

 

“Interesting,” he took over the mouse and started looking through albums. He gave up a victory shouted. Kim Jong Kook was a man that had hardly any gossip, he wanted to share this one to boast the viewer ship of the show. He took it back to discuss with the rest. I felt so remorseful, why can not I do that at home or somewhere else. Tears gathered around my eyes and i had troubled sleeping. I hoped they would disagree.

 

The day they showed the photos on the show, was the saddest day in my life, Jong kook shi was trying so hard to deny. I stood there watching everything. Luckily they didnt harped on the point for too long, and he got off quite easily. After the shooting was over, I pulled him aside, I needed to apologize.

 

“I am so sorry that the PD found those photos about you and Ji Hyo shi. It was my fault, I was looking at them the other day in office and he saw. Please accept my sincere apologize.” I said.

 

He was nonchalant, “Don’t think too much, you, it not your fault, someone would bound to see those photos. Just make sure you don’t shrive on your job and get caught the next time!” he could still joke about it. He gave me a pat on my shoulder and waved good bye to me.

 

I was so relief, and I must admit now I am the greatest fan and supported his relationship with Song Ji Hyo whole heartedly. Her car still come to fetch him on some of the days, i was glad that little publicity didnt hurt their relatioship. I wished they could get marry and lived happily ever after.