Voice

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook

"KIM JONG KOOK", he read the three words from the message sent by his girl friend, strike fear into his heart. He never knew looking at his name could do that. That three words had said of anger, and he was not equipped to deal with it now. He was too tired, his voice had sound strained in the last recording. 

 

His phone vibrated, his manager sent him  a message, "Hyung, give me a message if you need me, I will come running."

 

Jong Kook thought his manager, gap jin, was been very thoughtful. "Yeah I need to see you now." He didn't felt like putting further strain on his voice.  Gap Jin appeared with a white board and marker. 

 

"For you to write on. You are under order not to talk, by the order of Ji Hyo Ssi. By the way, if you talk i would have to report back to her. You need to bear the consequence yourself.” Gap Jin handing Jong Kook a cup, “Here your warm honey drink to soothen your throat, courtesy of your girlfriend." Jong kook gave him a question look. "Her agenda matches mine" Gap Jin gave a shrug on his shoulder, replied non-chantey. "And she is just pure terrifying. "

 

Jong Kook smiled, his lioness beside biting him would still his wound. He gladly drank the slightly sweet drink and felt it soothing his dry throat. He wrote, "Where hyung and mikey?”

 

“They went to settle the reporters.” Gap Jin reported. “They should be back soon. Why don’t you take a rest first” Jong Kook nodded his head.

 

He decided to give Ji Hyo a message. “I am ok, my throat just a bit dry and I felt better after your honey drink. I will take care of your property well.”

 

“You better. Drink more water. You are always the one who make me take care of myself when I am busy. I don’t like you falling sick. I couldn’t come and take of you now.” Ji Hyo is in Paris working on her new movie.

 

“Ok, I will give you a call and let you hear my beautiful voice tomorrow.” Jong Kook promised Ji Hyo.

 

“Oppa, I need to go. I will message you later?” Ji Hyo needed to go for filming now.

 

“I may be sleeping later. So if I don’t reply, don’t you worry. Good luck and take care” Jong Kook informed Ji Hyo of her activity. He looked at the photo of his love on his phone. She was so pretty and clever, he had been the lucky one, she had loved him and accepting his love. His heart throbbed as he thought of Ji Hyo. He only wished he could marry her now but they had agreed to delay for another year.

 

He yawned, the rest of Turbo returned and they decided to call it a day. Jong Kook would still have another show to perform tomorrow and he needed all the rest he could get. Jong Kook had a quick shower when he got home and fell asleep as soon he hits the pillow. He woke up feeling refresh. He saw Ji Hyo message, “Oppa, how you are feeling? Paris is very cold but I taking good care of myself.” She sent him a photo of herself looking happy and healthy. He grinned at his happy girlfriend photo and glad she was enjoying her filming.

“I am feeling better now but I am not going to talk unless I needed to.” He took a photo of himself and sent it to her. He knew she was sleeping right now. He quickly ate his mum breakfast and left the house for his company.  Gap Jin put a cup of warm honey lemon in front of him. “There’s more of that. Your girlfriend had sent me a list of things for you to drink and eat to regain your voice.”

 

Jong Kook felt warm and pleased that Ji Hyo was showering him with concern even she is not around, he just pity Gap Jin needed to run errand for her. He would compensate his manager for been a good boy. He chuckled. “Thank you for lemon honey.” He messaged Ji Hyo. He spent his time rehearsing for the later performance, and lip sync so that he would not unnecessary use his voice. Of course he had to warm up his voice for the later performance. He had indulged himself with all the different drink Ji Hyo had prepared for him and found his voice getting better.

 

His performance was a success and everyone cheered for Turbo. He messaged Ji Hyo the first thing he was in the changing room. “My voice came back and my performance  is a success. Thank you my love. Can I call you now?”

 

His phone rang immediately.  “Ji Hyo yay.” And he broke into his song, showing her his perfect pitch.

 

“Ok, you do sound so much better. I missed you here.” Ji Hyo whispered. She was at the filming site.

 

“Me too. I wished I could be there with you. I missed you so much. If you are here to kiss me, I would heal sooner.” Jong Kook whispered too, afraid the rest of the crew would hear his mussy words.

 

Ji Hyo giggled, she liked it when her oppa was acting cute. “I will see you in two days. Be good and take care of yourself. I need to go now.”

 

“Ok, You take care too. Kiss. Bye.” Jong Kook ended the call with his love. He couldn’t wait to see her again.