Lover's Quarrel

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook

The rest of running man strayed away from the two lovebirds that are having one of their quarrels. They had learnt through hard lessons to stay far far away, they knew both of them would sort it out but none of them want to be caught in between. The two lovebirds completed their recording professionally. Only the guests dared to interact with either Ji Hyo or Jong Kook. After the recording, the rest of running men ran away as fast as they could. Ji Hyo got on Jong Kook car, both of them travelled in silent to Ji Hyo’s apartment. “Oppa, I just wanted to invite the CEO.” Ji Hyo started the conversation.

 

“But he not part of the close friends or family.” Jong Kook said in a huff. He was still jealous of their past relationship and he didn’t want to see the CEO at his wedding.

 

Ji understood what Jong Kook was going through. She also didn’t want Eun Hye at her wedding but “He was a good boss and friend. Oppa, please.”

 

Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, feeling exasperated. Seeing her face pleading, soften his heart and he gave in. It was silly anyway, Ji Hyo was becoming his wife,the wife of Kim Jong Kook and not the CEO. “Ok, but he will be in a table, I can’t see him. Way way behind in a corner.”

 

Ji Hyo smiled. “Ok, our wedding is not that big either.”

 

Jong Kook smiled too, “So what do I get in returned?” he asked, looking expectantly at Ji Hyo,

 

“Mmm, how about this?” she kiss his cheeks.

 

“Not good enough.” Jong Kook rejected the exchange.

 

“How about this?” she peeled down the collar on Jong Kook shirt and kissed his mole on the neck, making a hickey.

 

“Mmm…” Jong Kook let out a low moan. “Ok, I want one more on the mouth.” Ji Hyo kissed up his neck and her warm lips finally landed on his mouth. Jong Kook couldn’t wait to taste Ji Hyo, his tongue made its way into and slowly teasing hers. Ji Hyo could taste him, the taste of green tea that she loved a lot.

 

They had to break up the kiss when both ran out of air. He cuddled her in his arms, “two more months and you are officially mine. I can’t wait.”

 

“Me too, how I wished we could stay in each other arms like this.”

 

“I think we would get bored after a while but I got other activities planned.” Jong Kook grinned evilly. There would be more options for him and her after their marriage. They had decided to stay celibate before the marriage. However, Jong Kook would still stay the night with Ji Hyo whenever they could.

 

Ji Hyo gave him a playful slap on his chest. “Oppa!”

“Ji Hyo Yah, you hurt my heart.” His hands held his heart as if its in pain.

 

“Don’t fool me, but I could do this” she gave his chest a peck. “You had said it would cure any pain”

 

“Ji Hyo yah, we better stopped this.” Jong Kook face blushed. He was feeling slightly aroused, Ji Hyo had magical effect on him.

 

Ji Hyo blushed, she got up in pretence to get a glass of water. She drank some and brought some to Jong Kook too.

 

“Let’s see if we left out something.” She suggested to go through thier wedding plan and list again. Been sparta and ace, they both felt a need to plan properly. 

 

“Ok,” both of them looked through all the items in their list and walked through their plan. Seemed like almost complete, they would just need to go test their wedding gowns again and take photos.

 

They went to bed, Jong Kook holding her in his arms. “Oppa, you would sing me a song at the wedding right?” Ji Hyo asked. She didn’t like someone to sing to her, except for Jong Kook. “I want to hear a song for us.”

 

“Really? Ok, I will go prepare, actually I felt quite shy doing it but since you ask, I would.” He promised Ji Hyo. Both of them fell asleep, feeling wonderful knowing they loved each other very much.