The kiss that was not from her again

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook

They were been interview when Kwang Soo suddenly kiss Jong Kook on his cheeks. Jong Kook was shocked and immediately tried to wipe the kiss off his face. He could felt Ji Hyo suddenly froze before regaining her posture. The interview had went off without a hitch but he didn’t felt like talking to Kwang Soo again. They were immediately led to their car after the interview. and drove to the fan meeting ground.

 

Ji Hyo didn’t look at him after the kiss, although he was hovering close to her, she didn’t talk to him anymore. He felt his blood boiling at Kwang Soo! What a stupid joke, his makee had made. Ji Hyo had been sensitive about his relationship with Kwang Soo, although she understood that they were just good brothers and Kwang Soo is basically a warm person, didn’t meant that she could endure and tolerate such a behaviour.

 

Ji Hyo didn’t want to want to kick a fuss out of the kiss, but the jealousy burnt her. She sighed, why was Kwang Soo so insensitive, she had been spending little time with Jong Kook because of the new variety show. Everywhere she went, people are already asking her to compare “her two men”, she only felt like talking about her one man, but the time had not mature. She always harboured this constant fear he would find someone else while she busied with her work. And now, she seemed to have a new contestant, Kwang Soo.

 

Her phone rang, a picture of running appeared on the screen. She let it rang another time before answering. “Hello”

 

“Are you ok?” came the warm voice of Jong Kook.

 

“…..” she didn’t know what to answer, yes and no, didn’t seem right.

 

“I have already washed my face for 5 times, do you want to help me clean it another time?” he asked.

 

She smiled, that her boyfriend. “No, but I want to reclaim what was mine.”

 

“Ok, I go over?”

 

“Now.” Then a rattle-tap-tap could be heard on her door.

 

She ran to the door and opened it, after making sure the coast was cleared, she pulled him into her changing room. The first thing on her mind was to kiss his pair of thin lips, slowly his lower lips. His tongue gently caressed her lips, she changed target and his tongue instead. It was so soft yet powerful, she could taste the usual green tea on his tongue. She kissed him until she ran out of breath and had to caught her breath again.

 

“Where did he kiss you, on the left right cheek?” she asked, then she forcefully kiss the spot that Kwang Soo had kiss, “this is mine. Remind that brother of yours. And all these are mine as well.” She planted kisses on his whole face. Jong Kook was glad he had cleaned his face very thoroughly. She also planted butterfly kisses on his lips.

 

She stopped, “Please tell him, the neck is also mine, she proceeded to kiss his neck, lingering longer on his mole, her most favourite one. She her mark that is not so obvious, they had a show tonight. She would hear him moan softly.

 

“Ji Hyo, you need to stop, my whole body is now on fire” he spoke breathlessly, he even drop too pitch and he sound y. “I wouldn’t be able to stop myself if you did more”

 

“Well, what do you want to do?” she giggled.

 

“Lavish you here! But we promised to wait, so please stop my dear, before I couldn’t stop myself.” He tried to distant himself from her and she let him go.

 

“Oppa, you better behave or ask him to behave.” Warned Ji Hyo. “If he did it another time, I will skin him alive.”

 

“Ok, I will help you too. He so disgusting and I always thought Jae Suk Hyung was disgusting.” Agreed Jong Kook. “So, are you still angry with me?”

 

“With you no, with him yes.” Answered Ji Hyo. “Mm” she kissed him again. “I missed you so much but now I need to prepare for the concert.” She pouted.

 

“Me too. Let’s meet later after the show.” Jong Kook suggested.

 

“Ok,” Jong Kook quickly bid farewell while sliding out of the door, after making sure the coast were clear.

 

Ji Hyo touched her lips, she had already make sure he was clean of the rascal kiss.