First Day!

Ninjas In Disguise

 


Chapter 2: First Day!

#nowplaying: Tick Tack - UKISS

 

 

 

I woke up to my grandmother screaming at me.

 

“ You're going to be late to school! O:<” she said. I got up and did my morning routine while being half asleep. I'll never get used to waking up this early -.- When I splashed cold water on my face, I got fully woken up. I walked down to the kitchen with my new school bag that is full of new books while wearing my uniform.

 

“ You look nice,” my grandmother commented.

 

“Thanks,” I said while getting the toast from the toaster. I grabbed it and walked out the door while trying to get my shoes on. I looked at the horizon. It's too early!! Why do people go to school this early??

I walk towards the school in the way my grandmother showed me. It wasn't too far, about a 10 minute walk. But it was abandoned, all the streets. When I arrive to school, the doors are still closed.

 

What.. the.. hell. WHY AM I HERE THIS EARLY?! I sat on the floor, waiting for the doors to open. Meanwhile, I see a group of 5 girls walking toward me. I think they go to this school.. They are wearing the same uniform, but modified.. They had lengthened their skirts.. But on tv.. girls usually shorten them..

 

One of them walked past me, and I swear I heard them snicker, “Nerd.” Well excuse me for following school rules. >.< Sigh. Then the school doors opened. I walked in to the program office. There was only one lady there.

 

“ Can I get my schedule?” I asked. She handed me a paper without even looking at me. How did she know who I was..? I was about to ask when she said “I can read minds.” That scared me for the rest of the day.

 

I walked to my new classroom and sat in a random seat in the back of the room. There was no one there yet. So I stared at the ceiling. The tiles are pretty nice, actually. They are white and have pointy stuff. That's nice. I kept staring at the ceiling until I heard someone come in. It was the girl from before.

 

She stared at me and then smirked. She sat in one of the seats in front of the teacher's desk. Then she took out her calculator and did work. From here, I saw that her paper said 'Extra Credit'. Then more people arrived. I watched as they poured in the room.

 

Then someone approached me. He stared at me as if I were an animal. Then he said “That's my seat.” “Oh,” I said as I went to the seat next to him.

 

“ That's mine too,” he said. I glared at him and did not move. I will not move. Hmph. He smirked and sat in the seat I was in before.

 

It was not long until the teacher came. He ran in and tried to catch his breath.

 

“Good morning children,” he said.

 

“Good morning Mr. Yang,” everyone else in the class replied while I just observed. The teacher took attendance. Then, I guess he saw me.

 

“ Who are you, child?” he asked, “new student?” I nodded.

 

“ It says here that your name is Yuki Tanaka, am I right?” he asked. I nodded once again. It was my Japanese name, so technically, I wasn't lying. But it wasn't official. My grandmother told me to act like I was Japanese. It can't be too hard..

 

“ Can you speak Korean?” he asks.

 

“ Very little,” I say. He nods and goes back to attendance.

 

I turn to my right. I see the person smirking. I wonder why he's smirking.. Then he talks to the person behind him. They would occasionally glance at me. I wonder what they are thinking. Why can't I be like that program office lady?

 

Then I realize that my uniform is different from everyone else. I guess I'll visit the school store later.. Meanwhile, I sit and read the words that people have written on the wall next to me. Most of them contain bad words and people with crushes. I read them anyways until the bell rings for the first period.

 

Everyone walked out and to their classes. As I walked to my next class, I realize that all the girls also lengthened their skirts like that girl from before. I should find out her name..

 

Luckily, she was in my next class.. math. The teacher is a man named Mr. Park. I like him already. He has the same last name as me. I walk in to see everyone already there. This school sure is prestigious.. I sit in the only empty seat.. alone in the back corner.

 

Mr. Park believed I was Japanese too. This plan is going well. Then I find out the name of the girl from before was JaeHwa. She is one of the 'queenkas' in the school. I always thought a queenka was one of those pretty and fashionable people.. she isn't..

 

Soon class was over. When I walked out, I saw as a basketball player asked out JaeHwa. Oh the irony..

 

Time passed slowly throughout the day. Class is pretty boring here. But I guess it's because I get distracted. Then it was lunch time. I walked in, got my lunch, and looked for a place to sit. Everywhere I looked, I saw unfamiliar faces. There are people laughing and talking. I had no where to sit. Then all the way in the corner, I saw an empty table.

 

As I walked and sat at the table, I heard people gasp and stare at me. I don't understand what's wrong. I tried to swallow down the disgusting lunch that was made of brussel sprouts and 'mystery meat'. I asked the lunch ladies what was in it.. but they told me that was the mystery.

 

So I sat there stabbing my meat. Then I heard people squeal and shout, so I looked at the door. In walked JaeHwa, her friends, and a bunch of guys.

 

“JaeHwa, you're so ugly today! <3” “Thanks! <3,” she answered. Well isn't that a strange conversation. I went back to my food until I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up and saw a mob of people. I swallowed my food.

 

“What do you want..?” I asked.

 

“ Get out of here before I hurt you,” she said. I laughed.

 

“ Okay,” I said as I remained seated at the table. They glared at me. I saw as one of them smirked and walked away. It was the guy from this morning.

 

“ Well yyou're.. PRETTY,” she screamed, “offended now?” I laughed again. Oh this school is so entertaining. I smirked as I picked up my lunch and walked out of the cafeteria. I didn't know where to go. Class wasn't starting yet so I decided to go explore the school. I ended up at the top of the school, the roof. It was freezing, but the cold was pretty calming. I could actually breathe up here.

 

I stared down. It was a good view from up here. You could see all the buildings and stores. Then I sat down with my back against the fence that kept me from falling off. The roof was pretty bare. There was a little chimney and window that was connected to the 5th floor. Other than that was just white ground.

 

I sat there, just breathing until the bell rang. I went down the stairs, to my next class. It was english.. I'm terrible at english.

 

By the time I arrived, most of the class was already there. I sat down in the only empty seat.. in front of the teacher. Apparently, I'm not the only one hating on english. I tried my best to pay attention. Then when I started to doze off, I heard someone call YUKI. I came to my senses. Oh right. That's me..

 

“How do you say 'What time is it?' in english?” she asked me. Ummm.

 

“ W-whut time n-now?” I said. People laughed.. so did the teacher.

 

“Good enough,” she said in Japanese as she shook her head. I went back to staring at the ceiling. Soon, it was time to leave. Man was I happy.. Well at least I thought I was.

 

I got so many textbooks and workbooks in one day, that I could hardly walk out of the school. So instead of walking, I decided to take the bus home. I walked to the bus stop and waited for a bus to come. When I got on, I paid the toll and took two seats. One for my books, and one for me. I sat in the aisle seat so my books won't fall over.

 

“ ____!” I heard someone call. I looked back. It was just someone with the same name as me.. I went back to staring behind the person in front of me's head. Soon the bus was full. Someone came up to me. He was the guy that I stole the seat of's friend.

 

“ Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked. What? ._.

 

“ No..” I cautiously answered. I thought he would leave me alone.. but then he sat on me. I didn't see that one coming. But before I shoved my knee up his balls, I decided to let him have kids, and just simply pushed him off of me.

 

“ Fiesty.. I like it. My name is SungYeol,” he smirked.

 

 

..

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D ♥

Real Fact ( from Snapple ) : #730 The fear of vegetables is called lanchanophobia.

There has been questioning about how strange the school is.. Well, I purposely made it different. i don't want it to be a normal school and stuff.. so yea.. But there will be a reason to why it is the way it is! It'll be told later (: