Eggs?!

Ninjas In Disguise

 


#nowplaying: Oppa Oppa - DongHae and EunHyuk

 

Chapter 4: Eggs?!

 

When I get to class, I find L there already.. Sitting in my usual seat. So, I take the one next to it, which is usually his. He looks up when I sit down.

 

“ Good Morning!” I say.

 

“ Good Morning” he says with a straight face and then returned to staring down at his table. Later, SungYeol comes and sits behind me.

 

“ Good Morning!” I say.

 

“ Good Morning!” he replies.

 

It has been a week since I started school here in Daebak High. I've gotten a lot closer to SungYeol and his friends. I've figured out that L isn't that much of a morning person. But what I find strange is that they all live together.. but they come to school at different times.. I wonder why..

 

“ Hey why do you guys come at different times?” I ask L.

 

“ Uhh I guess we wake up at different times.. But SungYeol wakes up earlier than me and gets here later.. I'm not sure,” he replies.

 

“ Oh.. I see,” I say. Then Mr. Yang comes in.

 

..

..

 

Third Person POV

 

The next day, L realizes that SungYeol wakes up earlier than him, but still gets to school later. He feels as if SungYeol is hiding something from him. So L tells 'Yuki'. They make a plan to meet up the next day and follow SungYeol.

 

 

Your POV

 

I was having a really nice sleep until I heard my phone ring. Oh right, I GOT A PHONE! The first one I ever had!! Mom sent me one from Japan because grandmother told her I made friends. Grandmother stalked me to school one day and yeah..

 

Anyways, it was L on the phone.

 

“He just woke up. Wake up!” he said.

 

“Geez, good morning to you too” I said.

 

“Just get up now!” he said before he hung up. I got up and walked to my bathroom to wash up. When I was done, I dressed in my uniform and walked to their house. I found out that all of them live in the same house with SungGyu's grandmother.

 

Then I heard my phone ring. It was L, and I picked it up.

 

“He just left the house. Where are you?” he asked.

 

“I'm just a block away,” I said.

 

“Alright,” he said and hung up. When I arrived to his house, I saw him standing outside. I went up to him.

 

“Good morning!” I shouted.

 

“Good morning” he said. Hmm. He's not cranky today.. Then I realize he was holding a cup of coffee. Must be the coffee..

 

Then he dragged me by the arm, toward a path, where I guess SungYeol went. It took us only about 5 minutes to catch up to SungYeol. When we found him, he was in front of a house. We hid behind the car in front of the house.

 

Then SungYeol took out a box of eggs and headed to the door of the house. L and I looked at each other. D-did that just happen? H-he delivers eggs? We continued watching him. A person came out of the house. She smiled and paid SungYeol as he handed her the eggs. Then he walked out of the house.

 

I never knew there was such job as delivering eggs.. Well apparently there is.. So we continued following him. He went to another house and delivered eggs. After one more house, he headed toward school.

 

“ He hid this from all of us.. He never told me, and I'm his closest friend,” L sobbed. I just stared at him, not knowing what to do. Then we realize SungYeol was gone. Did we lose him? L took out his phone. It was 7:57 AM. School started in 3 minutes.

 

L looked at me. Then he grabbed my hand and we ran to school. When we made it to school, we realized that the school wasn't open yet. His clock was an hour early. It was only 7:01.

 

“ What are you guys doing?” a voice asked. We turned around and saw SungYeol. He was staring at our hands. We quickly let go.

 

“ We thought we were late.. and we ran here,” L said, still trying to catch his breath, “That reminds me.. aren't you usually late?”

 

“Yup, but I finished early today,” he said bluntly.

 

“ Hey SungYeol, you finished delivering eggs early today?” a voice asked. It was Hoya. He was here with DongWoo. SungYeol nodded.

 

“ Why didn't you tell me you delivered eggs? I am your best friend!! Why does everyone know except for me?!” L asked. SungYeol stared at him.

 

“ I did tell you..” SungYeol said, “Maybe you don't remember..?” L looked at him with a weird face.

 

“ Ohhhhh. Uhm. I think I was playing Mario Kart that day with my headphones on.. Hehe..” L said.

 

Then we stood out there just talking until the school bell rang.

 

On my way to lunch, I saw MinJi. I called her over. We have become friends. Although she is really quiet, she can be very talkative at times. She is my only female friend. We walked to the lunch room together. We got our lunches and walked over to the guys' table.

 

I sat with SungYeol and L while MinJi sat with SungJong. Hoya was with his girlfriend Haneul and DongWoo was talking with his classmate about their english homework. JaeHwa was flirting with WooHyun and SungGyu complained about the school lunch not being sanitary.

 

“ Oppa, do you need help with your math homework?,” JaeHwa batted her eyes at WooHyun. He gulped.

 

“ U-uhh. I'm busy tonight.. I'm going to dinner.. with..” he looked around and said, “Yuki.” JaeHwa gawked at me. Me? Since when..? Then WooHyun came and put his arm around me. Play along, he whispered.

 

“ Yeah.. we're going out for Italian food,” I said. Her eyes widened and then stomped away. When she left, the rest of us started laughing.

 

That night, we went out for Italian food. Except the fact that it wasn't just the two of us, but L, SungYeol, MinJi, and SungJong joined us as well.

 

 

Meanwhile at JaeHwa's House..

 

“Mom! Why did you have to make me so beautiful?! No one wants me because I'm too beautiful! Why couldn't you make me more ugly?!” JaeHwa shouted at her mother.

 

 

The Next Day..

 

L was already in the classroom by the time I arrived. Then I remembered that we had to start buying our secret santa gifts.

 

“Hey L, do you know Kim MyungSoo?” I asked him.

 

“ Very well,” he chuckled. Yes! I can ask him what to buy MyungSoo!

 

“ So can you tell me what to buy him for the secret santa thing?” I asked. He laughed.

 

“Sure,” he said, “I think he needs a new hat.. and a plaid shirt.. and oh yeah.. he wants a mistletoe.”

 

---------------

Happy late Christmas!! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! although it's pretty short

Thanks for reading, and Merry Holidays! ♥

Real Fact ( from Snapple ) :

#755 : There are more chicken in the world than people. lul.(: