Shopping

Ninjas In Disguise

 


Chapter 7: Shopping

 

#nowplaying: The Reason I Became A Witch - NS YoonJi 

 

 

“Wake up, ____!! Time for school!!” I heard my grandmother scream. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I looked at my clock, it was 7:50 AM. School was going to start in 10 minutes. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and freshened up. Then I changed into my uniform and ran down the stairs.

 

There, I found my grandmother laughing at me. What's wrong..?

 

“ Oh silly, you're so gullible!” she laughed, “It's sunday!” Then I realized that it was all just a joke. Oh god, I am gullible..

 

“ Want some toast?” she asked. I groaned and grabbed it from her. She makes me mad sometimes..

 

Since I'm awake, might as well do something productive I guess.. What's there to do.. study? Oh that's right, I still need to get something for that MyungSoo guy.. I should go shopping.. Oh and I also need to get food for the party. I changed into casual clothes and went back downstairs.

 

“ Grandmother, I'm going shopping,” I said.

 

“ Alright, don't forget to eat while you're there,” she said. I nodded.

 

First I have to go to the mall. But it's so far away.. Run, fly, or bus..? Bus sounds the most normal..

 

So I took the bus to the mall. There was so much people there.. Probably because people need to do Christmas shopping. It wasn't too hard to get in.

 

So I think I'm going to get him a hat and maybe a mistletoe. It depends if they sell any. But I still don't understand why he would want one.. I guess that's none of my business.

 

Santa Claus is coming to town~ I started to sing along to the music playing until people looked at me strangely. I quickly ran into a store, and to my surprise, it sold only mistletoes. All different kinds.. big ones, small ones, medium sized ones.. I guess a small one will do.. I bought the small plant and went to the next store.

 

Next I went to the department store. Maybe they'll sell hats here? I looked around the men's section, but there were no hats. I went to the store next to it, and still no hats. Then I went to the store next to that. It was a bad choice because it was a maternity store..

 

Why is it so hard to find a hat? Then I saw a pretty store. It looked inviting, so I went in. It was one of those pretty boutique for rich kids. When I walked in, it seems as if I was an alien. I ignored stares and looked at the clothing. They were really pretty, but nothing I would ever wear.

 

But to not look rude, I picked up a random dress to try on. When I was changing, I overheard people outside talking.

 

“ What are you buying for her?” one of them asked.

 

“ I want to buy her something that will get her to like me,” the other one replied, “ Do you think she would like any of these?”

 

“ I know what you should do,” the first one said. “ Buy her a bra.. so you're 'closer to her heart'.” He laughed.

 

“ I'm being serious here,” the other one said.

 

“ Fine, let's go check somewhere else,” they left.

 

They sounded like SungYeol and WooHyun.. But they wouldn't be in a place like this.. Maybe I've been hanging out with them too much..

 

After I tried on the dress, I took it off, and put it back. Then I left. Maybe I wouldn't have looked too rude. Then I proceeded to search for a hat.

 

Meanwhile..

 

“ WooHyun, I'm pretty sure I just saw Yuki..” SungYeol said to his friend. WooHyun looked around. He couldn't spot her.

 

“ I think she left now,” SungYeol sighed. Then both their phones beeped at the same time. They had received the same message.

 

Meet us in the usual place. -Big Bang

 

Their usual meeting spot was in an underground training area, that had tons of high tech security. You had to scan your spit, your face, your hand, and your foot.

 

Once they got through all of the security, they found the rest of Infinite and Big Bang in the room. Big Bang consisted of five people, TOP (the leader; SeungHyun), GDRAGON (Ji Yong), TAEYANG, SEUNGRI, and DAESUNG. [ They're names look cooler in capital letters :D ]

 

“ It's nice seeing you guys again!” Ji Yong said as he hugged SungYeol and WooHyun.

 

“ You too, hyung,” WooHyun said, “Stop messing up my hair.” Ji Yong laughed.

 

“ Now that you guys are all here, there are some things to discuss,” TOP said, “A lot of things have been happening lately since you guys have been on break. The Ikeda clan has been attacked once. We are not sure who had done it. We are afraid that they may go after us as well. And L, we had gotten some information on the Ishii clan and the people that killed your parents, but we will handle it. Right now, you guys have to finish school.”

 

Infinite all nodded.

 

“ So how's school for you guys?” Daesung asked.

 

“SungYeol is in love~” WooHyun said. And everyone chuckled while SungYeol went red. But behind L's laugh was jealousy. Jealousy that he couldn't express himself like SungYeol because SungYeol liked her first..

 

TaeYang noticed the glumness in L's eyes and could already tell what was wrong. He just patted his back. L looked up, and TaeYang smiled.

 

“ So did you get her anything special?” SeungRi asked.

 

“ How about a bra?” GDragon said.

 

“ That's what I said!” WooHyun exclaimed while giving JiYong a high five.

 

“ I don't get it..” SungJong said.

 

“ So he's closer to her heart!” WooHyun and GDragon laughed.

 

SungJong blinked twice and then laughed. He laughed just to be polite though..

 

“ Oh we forgot to decorate this place this year.. Let's go get the Christmas decorations” TOP said. Then they all raced to the basement to get the decorations.

 

---------

Thanks for reading! :D Sorry, no snapple fact today x: