Lies

Ninjas In Disguise

 

Chapter 6: Lies

 

#nowplaying: Lies – Big Bang

 

 

After I finished eating, I got home as soon as possible. I enter my house and find my grandmother eating ice cream. That means good news.. I think..

 

“ You're home early,” she said. I nodded.

 

“ You seem curious, aren't you,” she chuckled, “NaYun come out.” NaYun was our maid. She has been working here for a while. She's one of the only ones that we trust, other than our family members.

 

“ Yes, master?” NaYun said.

 

“ Tell this child what happened that day,” grandmother said. I carefully watched NaYun as she told her tale.

 

“ You see, that day, I had been making lemonade. So, I had accidentally gotten some in my eye and couldn't see where I was going. So I had accidentally knocked into some things. I managed to get to the bathroom and wash it out. By the time I was done, you guys were already home. So, I couldn't clean up my mess before you guys had seen it. Then I didn't want to tell you because I thought it would be a good opportunity for you to experience a normal life..” NaYun said. I stared at her.

 

“ Ohhh. You should've told us earlier!” I said.

 

 

 

Yay. Mystery solved! The end.

 

 

 

 

Haha. Just joking! (:

 

 

 

 

“NaYun, you are dismissed,” grandmother said, and NaYun went back to her work, “Oh ____, you are so gullible.” I was confused. What?

 

“ You do realize that NaYun was on vacation the day that we were attacked right?” grandmother whispered to me. I thought back to that day.

 

I'm taking the day off today! Food is on the table! -NaYun

 

My eyes widened. How could I have forgotten?

 

“ I am now suspicious of her. I'm still not sure if it was her that had done it, or people that are working with her. We can not tell her we are suspecting her. For now, you will continue schooling because who knows what danger you will be in at home,” grandmother stated. I nodded.

 

“ Now go do your homework,” grandmother said. I nodded again and walked to my room. Who is NaYun..?

 

When I got in my room, I found my calendar on the floor. There was only 2 more weeks until Christmas, and I still haven't gotten the presents for MyungSoo. Maybe I can go shopping later.. Then I went to check my email.

 

To students in homeroom 11C,

 

I have finally thought of something bad for the person that brings the worst gift. That person would have to be a slave for that person for a day. Isn't this fun, guys?! Also, the person with the best gift will get a $100 gift certificate to any restaurant. Don't forget to bring in food for our party on the 22nd! Bye! - Mr. Yang

 

I don't want to be a slave.. Must find a good present then.. I guess I will get him a mistletoe.. but what will he do with it? Maybe he wants one for his girlfriend? Oh what a dumb excuse to get someone to kiss you. Haha. And I guess I'll buy him a hat. That doesn't sound bad. And I will need to bring something for the party as well..

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

SungYeol's POV

 

 

What should I get Yuki?! I need a present that will make her love me! What will she like?! Hmm.. I wonder what she likes. Maybe she wants a scarf? Or maybe a stuffed animal? Come to think of it, being a slave for her isn't all that bad..

 

“ What do you think Yuki likes?” I ask L. Maybe he will know.

 

“ You got her for secret santa?” he asked.. more like exclaimed..

 

“ Yeah..” I replied. I wonder why he is so surprised.

 

“ What do you think I should get her for her to like me?” I asked L. His eyes widened. Oh my, he hasn't been listening to my rants again. When will he listen to me..

 

“ You like Yuki?!” he asked. I nodded.

 

“ Why do you keep repeating everything I say? Are you that shocked?” I ask L. He nodded again. This is what he gets for never listening to my rants.

 

“ Yah! SungYeol, you didn't clean up your mess in the kitchen!” SungGyu screamed. Oops, I forgot..

 

“ Coming!” I shouted back at SungGyu and ran to the kitchen.

 

 

But what SungYeol didn't realize was L had a teeny crush for Yuki too..

 

 

-----------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! > . >

I will update later on this week!

Hope you enjoyed this one though!

 

Real Fact ( from Snapple ) : 

#762 A duck has 3 eyelids.  wow haha