Infinite and Secret Santa

Ninjas In Disguise

 

#nowplaying: Trouble Maker – Trouble Maker 


---

 

Chapter 3: Infinite and Secret Santa

 

Grandmother shouted at me to wake up again. I groaned as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished, I got in my uniform and walked down to the kitchen. Grandmother wasn't there, but there was a note on the table.

 

Good morning! :D I'm out with my friends again.. So here's a banana for you!

 

I shook my head. Then I took the banana and walked out the door while putting on my shoes. I walked to school while eating my banana. I kept walking until I felt a presence behind me. I turned around. No one was there. Then I felt someone tap my back. I turned. No one was there. Damn.. I have to brush up on my speed.

 

Oh well, must have been the wind.. Then I continued walking again. Then I felt a heavy arm around my neck. Before I was about to blow my cover and flip him over, I looked behind me instead. Not everything is danger.. right? It was SungYeol.

 

“ Get off of me,” I said while shaking him off of me. Then he put his hands up and started walking beside me.

 

“ Well good morning to you too,” he grinned. I had no choice but to smile back. So I guess he was just trying to be friendly.

 

“Oh look at that rainbow,” he said as he stretched his arm out in a semicircle. I looked up. Next thing I knew, his arm was around me.. again. He grinned. I give up.

 

We continued to school like that.

 

“ Did you know.. you are really lucky. I usually don't go for pretty girls like you ;D” he said. Wait.. what? So he goes for the ugly girls..? I stared at him.

 

“ What?” he asked, “.. oh. I know what you're thinking. I don't go for ugly girls.. You're actually the first girl I liked ;D” I stared at him again. Oh the flirts in this world.. Then I thought of what he asked.. Then he liked guys..? What a strange guy.

 

After he caught up to me, we walked to class together. I took the seat I was in yesterday, and he followed and sat next to me. Well, his friend probably won't get mad at him like how he did with me..

 

“Isn't that someone else's seat..?” I asked. He laughed.

 

“ Pshh there aren't any assigned seats in this class,” he laughed. I was trolled -.- I sighed and stared at the floor today while zoning out SungYeol. It's not that I don't like him or anything.. He talks too much..

 

Then I hear some girls start to squeal. The guy that trolled me yesterday came in. He took the seat behind SungYeol. When SungYeol saw him, they did some sort of handshake fist bump thing.

“ Yuki meet L. L meet Yuki,” SungYeol said. Ohh, so his name is L..

 

“ Isn't that a letter in the alphabet?” I asked.

 

“ Aren't you supposed to be speaking in Japanese?” he asked. .. I forgot.

 

“ Who said I can't be able to speak Korean?” I said. He smirked.

 

“ Yesterday, you told Mr. Yang you could only speak very little Korean,” he said. So he likes to remember what I say.. Stalker much?

 

“ How would you remember that?” I asked. L was about to respond to that until Mr. Yang walked in.

 

“ Good morning, class” he said. Well, more like shouted.

 

“ Good morning Mr. Yang,” everyone said in unison.

 

“ I have some exciting new for you guys,” Mr. Yang said, all full of joy “ Christmas is right around the corner and our entire class will join in secret santa!” The class groaned and Mr. Yang rolled his eyes.

 

“ Where's the Christmas spirit? Alright, fine. If you don't participate and give great presents, I will fail each person who doesn't, and whoever gives the worst gift has to … do something. I'll tell you tomorrow.. I can't think of anything at the moment,” Mr. Yang said, ” Alright, now everyone write your name on a piece of paper, fold it, and pass it up.”

 

He placed everyone's paper in a hat, and shook it. Then he went around with the hat. This is pretty sad. I don't even know anyone in this class.. When it was my turn, I picked the only paper left in the hat. When I unfolded it, it said Kim MyungSoo. Who's that..? Damn. I was hoping for SungYeol or something, at least I know him..

 

I sighed and then put the piece of paper in my back pocket. Soon, it was time for our first class. On my way out, SungYeol tapped my shoulder. I looked back at him.

 

“ Who did you get?” he asked.

“ I don't think we can tell.. It ruins the whole 'secret' part, doesn't it?” I responded.

 

“ Oh, right.. I see (:,” he said, “ What class are you going to?”

 

“ English,” I replied.

 

“ Me too!” he said, “Let's go together!” Then he skipped down the hall while dragging me along with him. We were one of the first ones to be in class.

 

I zone out because people are presenting their projects in english.. and well, I was never given the project. Then someone sneezed, which woke me up. I looked around me. It was SungYeol's turn to present. The person who sneezed said, “Kamsahabnida~”

 

“ No, it's than-” she started.

 

“-kyou. Thankyou,” SungYeol finished as he tapped his temple, trying to look smart. I rolled my eyes and went back to my imaginary world where people pooped rainbows and unicorns ruled. It all disappeared when someone passed a note to me. I read it.

 

Hey Yuki. Sit with me at lunch today! :D

-SungYeollie

 

I chuckled to myself. Then I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and turned back to the teacher. I really should start paying attention in class..

 

When it was lunch time, I walked to the cafeteria. On my way, I bumped into a girl.

 

“I'm so sorry,” she said. Our books fell on the ground and we picked them up.

 

“It's okay,” I say as I finish picking up my books. Then we go our separate ways. As I continue to the cafeteria, I realize one of my books are missing, and I have hers instead. On the books cover had her name, Ahn MinJi. I have to go find her later..

 

I walked into the cafeteria and grab a tray. I fill it with food, and walk to find somewhere to sit. Then I remember SungYeol's note to me. I have to find him, I guess. Better than being a loner..

 

I looked around until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw SungYeol waving at me at a crowded table. I nod and walk toward it. When I get there, I see the table is full.

 

“ Uhh it's full. I'll just go sit somewhere else,” I say. He shook his head and kicked a random girl out of the table.

 

“ There you go! (:” he says. I had not much of a choice but to sit down. Then he started to introduce his friends to me.

 

“ You know L. That's SungGyu, SungJong, Hoya, DongWoo, and WooHyun,” he said. Okay, so SungGyu is the hamster looking one. SungJong is the one that looks feminine, Hoya is the one that looks kind of mean. DongWoo looks like a dinosaur and WooHyun looks.. normal. Alright. “This is Yuki. She's Japanese o:” he continued. Then they all nodded.

 

I was sitting between SungYeol and WooHyun. Then everyone started talking.

 

“ So why did the mushroom go to the party?” DongWoo asked.

 

“ Why?” said the rest.

 

“ Because he was a fun guy.. get it? Mushrooms are fungi.. and it sounds like fun guy..?” he said as he laughed at his own joke. No one else laughed. “Tough crowd.”

 

“Do you know how to count shoulders?” WooHyun asked me. Isn't it like counting anything else in this world? I nodded.

 

“ I'll show you anyways!” he said. I sat on his left side. So he took his left hand, tapped his right shoulder, “one”, then he tapped his left shoulder, “two”, tapped my right shoulder, “three”, and tapped my left shoulder, “four”. His arm was around me. It was a pick up line.. -.- I shrugged him off of me.

 

“ Playing hard to get, I see,” he said as he winked at me. Then SungYeol whacked him in the head.

 

“ Leave her alone,” SungYeol said. I couldn't help but laugh.

 

....

...

 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! :D ♥

Real Fact ( from Snapple ) :

#800 Most lipsticks contain fish scales. o: