Dance

Ninjas In Disguise

 

Chapter 5: Dance

 

#nowplaying: Star – Jay Park 

 

 

“Sure,” he said, “I think he needs a new hat.. and a plaid shirt.. and oh yeah.. he wants a mistletoe.”

 

What kind of person would want that?” I asked. Clearly, one that wasn't all that normal.

 

“ Well, he's a handsome young fellow,” L said. I chuckled. Then SungYeol came in.

 

“ So what are you kids talking about?” he asked.

 

“ Oh, just some strange guy named Kim MyungSoo. He wants a mistletoe for Christmas,” I said, “What a weird guy.” Then SungYeol started laughing. What? L was glaring at him. Am I missing something..? Maybe it's just my imagination..

 

“Anyways, are you doing anything on Saturday?” SungYeol asked. I shook my head.

 

“Good! Come over to our house! I just bought Just Dance 3!” he said. L's eyes widened. I nodded.

 

 

Meanwhile.. [ 3rd Person POV ]

 

 

“ What were you thinking?! Do you know how many traps are in our house?! Do you know that this may expose us?!” L shouted.

 

“ It's okay. She probably won't find out. We can just hide everything before she comes over. We did this when Haneul came over,” SungYeol calmly replied.

 

 

On Saturday..

 

 

 

“ Hide everything! Reset all the traps! Turn off the security!” SungGyu says as everyone ran around the house obeying his orders.

 

“ Yuki is on her way right now!” SungYeol shouted. They all ran around even more anxious. 7 and a half minutes later, the door bell rings.

 

“ She's here! Everyone act normal!” DongWoo says as he opens the door.

 

“ Chicken delivery,” the person at the door says. They all turn their heads at the voice. It wasn't Yuki.

 

“ Oh sorry, that's for me!” Hoya says as he runs to go to pay the man at the door. After the man left, they all went back to look for anything they didn't hide. Then the doorbell rings again.

 

“ It must be her!” SungYeol says as he runs to open the door this time. They opened it and it wasn't her.. again.

 

“ Would you like to buy some Boy Scout cookies? We baked them ourselves!” two boys around the age of 9 said.

 

“ No thank you,” SungYeol replied.

 

“ Are you sure?” one of them asked.

 

“ Yes,” SungYeol said.

 

“ Very sure?” the other asked.

 

“ Very sure,” SungYeol said.

 

“ Very very sure?” they asked.

 

“ Yes,” SungYeol said.

 

“ Okay then..” they said as they walked away. SungYeol slammed the door and was about to walk away, until he heard the doorbell ring again.

 

“ NO I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR COOKIES!” he shouted at the person at the door.

 

“ Woah, someone needs a Happy Meal,” Yuki said at the door.

 

“ Make that two,” WooHyun said from inside.

 

“ Oh I'm so sorry, I thought it was those Boy Scouts selling cookies,” SungYeol said. Yuki nodded.

 

“ So can I come in?” she asked.

 

“ Oh right,” SungYeol said and followed her in the house.

 

“ Whoa, your house is so clean for a group of guys,” Yuki said in awe as she thought back to how messy her house is. She breaks everything when she trains at home.

 

The Infinite boys thought back to how they race to throw out garbage, to see who does it the fastest.

 

“ Yeah.. So let's play?” SungYeol asked. Yuki nodded.

 

“ Hold up, Haneul's coming,” Hoya said.

 

“ Fine,” SungYeol said. They just talked until Haneul arrived.

 

“ Now we can play!” Hoya says as he hugs Haneul.

 

 

20 minutes later..

 

[ a/n Happy, Jazzy, Crazy, and Funky are the name of the players in the game x; ]

 

“ Who's Happy?” WooHyun asked.

 

“ I'm Crazy,” SungYeol said.

 

“ Ahaha you said you were crazy,” WooHyun said.

 

“ Shut up,” SungYeol said, “ At least I'm not last place.” WooHyun glared at him

 

“ I'm Happy,” Hoya said.

 

“ You're not even playing,” WooHyun said.

 

“ I'm Jazzy,” SungJong said, “They should have better names for these players.” Everyone agreed.

 

“ Are you happy?” L asked Yuki. She looked at her Wii remote and nodded.

 

“ I meant do you feel happy?” L chuckled.

 

“ Ohh, yup,” Yuki nodded as she concentrated on dancing. L laughed as all four of them failed to shuffle as part of the Party Rock Anthem dance.

 

 

Later on..

 

“ I'm hungry!” DongWoo said, exhausted from all the dancing.

 

“ Let's go get something to eat!” SungYeol said.

 

“ I want ice cream,” SungJong said.

 

“ Me too,” Yuki agreed.

 

“ I want a happy meal,” WooHyun said.

 

“ Then we can get ice cream while getting a happy meal,” SungGyu said. Then the nine of them went off to McDonalds.

 

When they got there, WooHyun and SungGyu went to order the ice cream and happy meals while the rest went to find somewhere to sit. The only table empty was small, so they all had to squish into it.

 

WooHyun and SungGyu came back with the food.. and a JaeHwa tagging along.

 

“ Who's that Pokemon?” SungYeol joked. Only two and a half of them laughed. Dongwoo choked, so it counted as a half.

 

“ Why is she here?” Yuki asked.

 

“ Do you have a problem?” JaeHwa challenged.

 

“ Yea,” Yuki said bluntly. JaeHwa fumed.

 

“ She wanted to follow along because she saw food,” SungGyu explained.

 

“ What a fat ,” Haneul said.

 

“ Thanks!” JaeHwa grinned like it was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to her.

 

“ Can you leave?” WooHyun asked.

 

“ Oppa! You know I love you, so why don't you accept it?” she said.

 

“ You're ugly and annoying,” WooHyun replied.

 

“ Aww! I knew you liked me!” JaeHwa said, “Oh look at the time, I have to study and finish my extra credit project!” Then she blew a kiss at WooHyun and ran away.

 

“ Eww. Just looking at her gives me the chills,” WooHyun said. Everyone laughed and ate the food.

 

 

Your POV

 

As I was eating, I heard someone whisper my name. I looked around and spotted my grandmother under the table. My eyes widened. When did she get there? Then she put something on my lap. It was a piece of paper.

 

I know what happened to our house. How it got destructed and who did it

 

Love Grandmother! :D <3

 

PS I like your shoes!

 

My eyes widened. Who did it?

 

................

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Happy New Year!

Real Fact ( from Snapple ) : 

#784 A human brain is 80% made up of water.